SK Rapid Wien 3:1 Slovan Bratislava

Tixo

best dm

1. Es gibt kein Stadion, wo du mit Getränken hineinkommst. Zumindest kenne ich keines. Denn auf der einen Seite möchte der Verein Profit durch Verkauf von Getränken machen, auf der anderen Seite kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, was passieren würde, wenn die Slovan-Fans Spiritus mitgehabt hätten. Die hätten wahrscheinlich das ganze Stadion abgefackelt...

2. Die haben Steine geworfen? Das glaube ich nicht, denn dann hätten die Ordner was gemacht. Mir ist nur aufgefallen, dass in der 15. Minute sehr viele Slovan-Fans plötzlich von der Tribüne gegangen sind. Wohin weiß ich nicht, aber die Polizei hat sie zurückgetrieben.

3. Natürlich sind nicht alle 1.500 Fans gewaltbereit, sondern nur "a few idiots" ;)

Denn euer Support war zeitweise sehr hervorragend, hat mir gut gefallen (auch wenn es schwer ist, wenn man schon 3-0 hinten ist) :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Einer von Uns!

So to match: We came to stadium at 18:30 without any water (organizators took every water from us)...Till 10th minute was everything ok but than (I must tell thanks also to your fans from NORT-tribude - sectors 7 and 22 which started thrwoing on us rocks) police started fight one fan (as far as I know the reason was that he wanted to revange). Than next cca 300 fans took out from seats and came there to see what was happening there. Fight started and cca 30 quazi-fans started to demolate stadium (fence and seats). Everything ended after 2 minutes by explosion (maroon). I must say that it was mistake of individuals (cca 30) not by whole 1500 fans. It wasnt organizated by anyone. And also I must say that organizators closed secotor 7 and 22 because of that rocks.

Than nothing special happened till that fire which was product of few teenagers (which than catched flush of water). And tahts it. If you want to blame somebody for that blame that few idiots which started to demolate stadium. Most of fans came to Vienna because they wanted encouraged Slovan, not because fight.

And two last point: First of all. We were all 4 hours without any water and second if I forgett on how your police started beat also innocent fans which were just on bad place in bad time I never saw so cheerful policeman in Slovakia. When we asked where is subway they answer. Our policeman would broke your head.

-

PS: sorry for my german. I can read your text and understand context but my writing sucks.

Thank you for that statement, but what's up with that guys from Brno? Why they stay with you on that match and why are your fans some kind of right wing extremists? Is that normal for the slovan fans to see life in this way, i can't understand?! x/

It's such a pity, sorry but there is no excuse for that kind of influences from that "fans" of slovan... I hate these fuckin' right body of thought and there should be no way to stay with shit like that in a stadium... :verbot:

Sorry.

Stan a.k.a. Why?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

So to match: We came to stadium at 18:30 without any water (organizators took every water from us)...Till 10th minute was everything ok but than (I must tell thanks also to your fans from NORT-tribude - sectors 7 and 22 which started thrwoing on us rocks) police started fight one fan (as far as I know the reason was that he wanted to revange). Than next cca 300 fans took out from seats and came there to see what was happening there. Fight started and cca 30 quazi-fans started to demolate stadium (fence and seats). Everything ended after 2 minutes by explosion (maroon). I must say that it was mistake of individuals (cca 30) not by whole 1500 fans. It wasnt organizated by anyone. And also I must say that organizators closed secotor 7 and 22 because of that rocks.

Than nothing special happened till that fire which was product of few teenagers (which than catched flush of water). And tahts it. If you want to blame somebody for that blame that few idiots which started to demolate stadium. Most of fans came to Vienna because they wanted encouraged Slovan, not because fight.

And two last point: First of all. We were all 4 hours without any water and second if I forgett on how your police started beat also innocent fans which were just on bad place in bad time I never saw so cheerful policeman in Slovakia. When we asked where is subway they answer. Our policeman would broke your head.

-

PS: sorry for my german. I can read your text and understand context but my writing sucks.

But why you didn´t told the ,,few idiots,, that they have to stop? :ratlos:

This hooligans just made trouble for Rapid, the police und also to Slovan. The UEFA official said, that there is a good chance that Slovan has to pay the damages in the stadium. What was ist good for? Many of you have been arrested and Slovan maybe has to pay the bill for the damages. :knife:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Einer von Uns!

ist es üblich, dass es für besucher der nord-tribüne keine kontrollen gibt?

Ich muss sagen, ich bin diesmal Ost- seitig reingegangen und wir wurden ordentlichst abgetastet, auch wenn er nur in die Tasche schauen wollte, die Hosentaschen hat er nur abgegriffen, keine Ahnung ob Sie bei allen so gründlich waren... Aber Steine? Davon hätte ich nichts gesehen... Aber gut, der Winkel war auch schon sehr verkürzt.

Stan a.k.a. However

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anti Bauernmafia

No problem, it is much better than almost anyone here can speak Slovakian. ;)

I understand that it is annoying that you can't take water into the stadium, but it is usual procedure to take away these things because they could be used as "throwing weapons" - we get treated the same way on the other side of the stadium.

It is good to hear, that most Slovan-Fans don't approve of such actions, and I can see that it was very unfortunate for you guys too. Your support in the first 20 minutes of the game was great - after the clashes it never seemed to get to that level again.

And I'm not disputing your account of the incidents, but from where I was standing it looked like these Slovan-Fan tried to tear down the fence without any provocation whatsoever, it is interesting to hear your side of the story.

bearbeitet von Space Janitor

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

naja gegen altach sind auch schon dinge von der nord aufs feld geworfen worden. gestern vom unteren rang der nord genauso. vielleicht sollten sie ihre ordner mal denen der ost anpassen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Commando Suff '05

Deiner Meinung nach darf man nicht über diese Slovan-Fans herziehen (unser Anhang verbreitet wenigstens kein braunes Gedankengut), weil sich ein paar hirnlose Rapid-Fans, mit denen der Großteil der hier postenten eh nichts zu tun haben wird, in letzter Zeit daneben benommen haben?

Es passiert fast täglich das man als Violetter von diversen Grünen "Judensau ich stich dich ab" hört. Bei jedem Derby wird vom Block West gestikuliert das man uns die Kehlen durchschneiden will und nein ich heule nicht herum, finde es eher lustig..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Rapid Wien
Mir ist nur aufgefallen, dass in der 15. Minute sehr viele Slovan-Fans plötzlich von der Tribüne gegangen sind. Wohin weiß ich nicht, aber die Polizei hat sie zurückgetrieben.

das war, wenn man ein fan vom brettspiel "risiko" ist, ein genialer plan des gegners, die festung der hausherren einzunehmen.

Der auftrag war : Die Front mit aller Härte angreifen (deshalb sind alle rauf) um damit platz für das zweite seitliche angriffsgeschwader zu schaffen (für die absperrung, die umgeworfen wurde.

Von ein paar fans die raufgerannt sind kann man nicht reden - war ein großteil des sektors.

Ein paar degenerierte arschlöcher (kA ob genmanipulation, med. versuche, aber wahrscheilich einfach deppert) haben dann den zaun in angriff genommen um die nord zu erobern (wo sich auch die fans nicht besonders gut benommen haben).

Ganz ehrlich : wenn ich da ein Polizist bin, dann hau ich so lange auf diese ratten hin bis zu fuß nach hause laufen vor schmerzen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Living the Dream!

But why you didn´t told the ,,few idiots,, that they have to stop? :ratlos:

toller vorschlag..gegefrage..(ohne hier irgendjemanden provozieren oder aehnliches zu wollen)..warum macht man das als rapid fan nicht wenn "eure Paar idioten" irgendwas auffuehren ? bzw. generell ist es komisch zu sehen das viele derer die nach "rapid skandalen" strikt betonen das man nicht verallgemeinern darf etc. hier kein Problem haben ueber "die Slovan Fans" zu urteilen..(bzw. leute die bei "rapid skandalen" der meinung sind das man nicht uebertreiben soll bzw. das eh nix passiert ist stellen sich hier an als ob das ganze Hanappi Stadion zerlegt worden waere..)

andererseits ist es durchaus amueant das die rechtfertigungen von slovan seite gleich sind wie anderswo..die polizei hat provoziert etc..

und nein, ich war nicht dabei..

bearbeitet von seanton

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag