SK Rapid Wien 3:1 Slovan Bratislava

Tixo

Fanatischer Poster

Than next cca 300 fans took out from seats and came there to see what was happening there. Fight started and cca 30 quazi-fans started to demolate stadium (fence and seats). Everything ended after 2 minutes by explosion (maroon). I must say that it was mistake of individuals (cca 30) not by whole 1500 fans.

Oh, be honest now. There are surely much more than ca. 30 *highly-motivated* lads in the usual slovan away-mob.

sorry for the no-water-thing. but in most stadiums in austria pet-bottles are not allowed. weren`t there any possibilities to buy refreshments within`the hanappi stadium for away fans? otherwise you guys could have asked the fire-brigade for some refreshment. ;);)

rapid north-terrace is became a more english-type "fan-terrace", in the last years. i guess it usually holds some morons.

but thanks, for the other point of view. but for my taste, it`s not enough to feel any pity. hope you understand.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Thank you for that statement, but what's up with that guys from Brno? Why they stay with you on that match and why are your fans some kind of right wing extremists? Is that normal for the slovan fans to see life in this way, i can't understand?! x/

It's such a pity, sorry but there is no excuse for that kind of influences from that "fans" of slovan... I hate these fuckin' right body of thought and there should be no way to stay with shit like that in a stadium... :verbot:

Sorry.

Stan a.k.a. Why?

With 1.FC Brno we are friends. Some of fans are supporters of fasism and nazism but except one match they are letting their "orientation" for them self. Also USP (Ultras Slovan Pressburg) distanted from fasism, nacism or extremism (ultrasslovan.sk). Slovan fans are as left wing, so right wing orientated. There are fans which cheer for slovan for 40 years and there are new ones. Also you should remember that that fight was provocated by your genial fans from sector 7 and 22 (on which police didnt react). That demolation and that thanks to what Slovan must play (I heared somewhere 1 milion eur) bill is work of few individuals. NOt by organizated group. Btw about that wounded Rapid I heared first from Czech newspapers. I didnt notice anything like that (I wasnt all the time with peleton so maybe I missed it).

-

We were from 18:30 till 22:30 without any water (more than hour on sunshine). It was provocated but I must say reaction of that "few idiots" wasnt reaction of all. BUt only of max. 30 persons (from 1500, I repeat).-

-

8 Slovaks and 3 Austrians were arrested. If they were between that idiot I dont care what will be with them. But I must tell this: This thing was inflated by your massmedias. There wasnt any fire on braid and match wasnt stopped as you massmedias wrote. (as far as I know ČTK (Czech press ageny) copied taht report from few Austrian newspapers). Unfortunatelly you dont know Slovak. If you would I would show you few articles which would surprise you (that ones which were on stadium).

-

Last point: If you want to go to Bratislava by train police will be your company. They are more brutal (most of them) than yours so I dont think taht something will happen in Saturday.

Oh, be honest now. There are surely much more than ca. 30 *highly-motivated* lads in the usual slovan away-mob.

sorry for the no-water-thing. but in most stadiums in austria pet-bottles are not allowed. weren`t there any possibilities to buy refreshments within`the hanappi stadium for away fans? otherwise you guys could have asked the fire-brigade for some refreshment. ;);)

rapid north-terrace is became a more english-type "fan-terrace", in the last years. i guess it usually holds some morons.

but thanks, for the other point of view. but for my taste, it`s not enough to feel any pity. hope you understand.

I was there, you wasnt. It was maybe less than 30. 10 were destroing fence and few others start fight with police. There werent moer than 30. NO there wasnt any possibility how to buy some water. There was one automat on water but policemans didnt allowed us to use it. I undestand.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anti Bauernmafia
NO there wasnt any possibility how to buy some water. There was one automat on water but policemans didnt allowed us to use it. I undestand.

That is terrible, definately a mistake by the persons in charge, especially since you were standing directly in the sun most of the game. Not giving the away fans a chance to get something to drink shouldn't happen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Einer von Uns!

With 1.FC Brno we are friends. Some of fans are supporters of fasism and nazism but except one match they are letting their "orientation" for them self. Also USP (Ultras Slovan Pressburg) distanted from fasism, nacism or extremism (ultrasslovan.sk). Slovan fans are as left wing, so right wing orientated. There are fans which cheer for slovan for 40 years and there are new ones.

Thank you again for this declaration. But if it's so, why the USP don't do something against that right trash, that was also to read on your banners in the second half? Sorry, but I think you underestimate that problem. The great fanclubs of Rapid (Ultras Rapid, etc.) also did much against this problem in the nineties, and on a line with the club they get these problems almost solved (IN the stadium). So why you let these guys confer?

We were from 18:30 till 22:30 without any water (more than hour on sunshine). It was provocated but I must say reaction of that "few idiots" wasnt reaction of all. BUt only of max. 30 persons (from 1500, I repeat).

Im sorry for that problem with the water, but also I think there is no excuse for that kind of reaction. Even if it's only about 30 persons. I was also there on the north and i think they where up too 100-150 persons, who start all this things.

Last point: If you want to go to Bratislava by train police will be your company. They are more brutal (most of them) than yours so I dont think taht something will happen in Saturday.

Thank you too for this informations, but I can't visualise, how it will be in the centre. We will see.

Thanks again.

Greetings from Vienna

Stan

bearbeitet von Stanley-Stiff

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

@ kalerab:

thank you for passing bye!

i am not an ultra, so maybe i cant understand, why one has to react in this style to real or presumed provocations. that is, what most people dont understand, and as far as i know, it was not just in the stadion, but rows started in the city, on the way to sao hanappi.

and for me, as an already turned grey supporter i just want to support my team.

so, do you think we are safe in bratislava next week? will it be possible to go there on an unorganised trip?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

That is terrible, definately a mistake by the persons in charge, especially since you were standing directly in the sun most of the game. Not giving the away fans a chance to get something to drink shouldn't happen.

agree with that.

when i wrote there are surely more than 30 hools in your rows i didn`t mean just that special situation with that fence. apart from that, it`s true that most slovan in the stadium stayed moderate and cheered slovan. but that was clouded by the excesses and the fire, people spiting at fire-brigade... and some more stupid than smart transparents. you should have seen the scottish tartan army in the same sector when austria met scotland at hanappi. that was a nice support, imo. but each to their own...

bearbeitet von chrimissimo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Thank you again for this declaration. But if it so, why the USP don't do something against that right trash, that was also to read on your banners in the second half?Sorry, but I think you underestimate that problem. The great fanclubs of Rapid (Ultras Rapid, etc.) also did much against this problem in the nineties, and on a line with the club they get these problems almost solved. So why you let these guys confer?

It is sad but till they dont take their orientation to stadium we are tolerating that. Yes, I know how it looks but we have in Slovakia only two (maybe three) teams which have fan base. Slovan, Trnava and Žilina. They are making great atmosphere (we can still remember when they were boycotting matches) and without them it would look like in Petržalka (few thousand peoples which would be whole match calm). Were just starting with that...Biggest visit on Slovan last season was 7000 peoples (!) on match with Petržalka. So you see...

Im sorry for that problem with the water, but also I think there is no excuse for that kind of reaction. Even if it's only about 30 persons. I was also there on the north and i think they where up too 100-150 persons, who start all this things.

Thank you too for this informations, but I can't visualise, how it will be in the centre. We will see.

As I saied. When that all strated around 300 peoples get out of seats to see whats happening there but I remain on my statement that no more than 30 persons started fight or demolate. With that water: I dont care about that too much because I drunk before match more than 2 l of water (I hate chains on WC) but anothers (especially that olders or kids) werent so flegmatic about that. As far as I know one colabate from that heat....

-

Anyway I hope that in Saturday we will defead you 2:0 :p To match: Our defence...oh my God...it was something terrible. Also our goalkeeper didnt hold us. After third goal we were better team but it is normal from our point of view that from 6 chances we score once...(match Slovan-Differdange...we had something around 15 clear chances + 1 penalty shot but we won only 3:0..)

agree with that.

when i wrote there are surely more than 30 hools in your rows i didn`t mean just that special situation with that fence. apart from that, it`s true that most slovan in the stadium stayed moderate and cheered slovan. but that was clouded by the excesses and the fire, people spiting at fire-brigade... and some more stupid than smart transparents. you should have seen the scottish tartan army in the same sector when austria met scotland at hanappi. that was a nice support, imo. but each to their own...

That peoples arent hools. They just playing on hools. Hools arent doing that. They are some small children which wanted to look strong. And to that transparents. I saw only one and you cant take it seriously. If I would take everything what says another fans seriously (for example as in hockey so in fotball you still hear: ŠK Slovan skurvená Bratislava - Šk Slovan fucking Bratislava) etc. Btw you are friends with Fradi, arent you? Fradi last summer had nice transparents: Fuck Slovakia, Slovaks you are still our slaves etc.

@ ante jazic: You´re safe. If you wont be looking for problems, there wont be any problems. Hools are mostly fighting with fans which agreed with that...

-

-PS: Yesterday I had the most expesice hot-dog in my life. Even in London was cheaper...2.5 - 3 Euro :hää?deppat?:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

no need to discuss the meaning of banners......

austria is a high priced country, but still not comparable to london.....maybe its cos austria isnt the big take away country....but try to buy cigarettes in london...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

no need to discuss the meaning of banners......

austria is a high priced country, but still not comparable to london.....maybe its cos austria isnt the big take away country....but try to buy cigarettes in london...

Due to one studium Bratislava is so expensive as Barcelona (32. most expesive city in the world)...I bought cigarettes in London and they are expensive....But 3 Euros for hot-dog? You must have very bad inflation....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Einer von Uns!

It is sad but till they dont take their orientation to stadium we are tolerating that. Yes, I know how it looks but we have in Slovakia only two (maybe three) teams which have fan base. Slovan, Trnava and Žilina. They are making great atmosphere (we can still remember when they were boycotting matches) and without them it would look like in Petržalka (few thousand peoples which would be whole match calm). Were just starting with that...Biggest visit on Slovan last season was 7000 peoples (!) on match with Petržalka. So you see...

Ok, that's your point of view, i can't agree with that, sorry.

Anyway I hope that in Saturday we will defead you 2:0 :p To match: Our defence...oh my God...it was something terrible. Also our goalkeeper didnt hold us. After third goal we were better team but it is normal from our point of view that from 6 chances we score once...(match Slovan-Differdange...we had something around 15 clear chances + 1 penalty shot but we won only 3:0..)

Ok, but if we made all of our great chances in the first half, we could go with an 5 or 6-0 lead to Bratislava and our Day where made now... :yes:

@ ante jazic: You´re safe. If you wont be looking for problems, there wont be any problems. Hools are mostly fighting with fans which agreed with that...

I hope you are right with your appraisement. I heard yesterday also about some rows in the city, hours before the game, also with children who get knocked down from some Slovan "Hools" or "want to be's", like you said. :ratlos:

PS: Yesterday I had the most expesice hot-dog in my life. Even in London was cheaper...2.5 - 3 Euro :hää?deppat?:

What can I say... That's Vienna like we love and hate it... :D

Stan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

i dont think so. at least for me, bratislava was always low-priced....especially food and beverage.

i always thought that the rent situation in downtown must be bad in bratislava (a rather small area and many govermental organisations - embassies, government functions)....but food and drinks...cheap....

just compare the ticket prices of rapid to slovan, and then compare the hot dog price....so, i would say, hot-dogs are relatively cheap compared to football....or?

bearbeitet von ante jazic

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

That peoples arent hools. They just playing on hools. Hools arent doing that. They are some small children which wanted to look strong. And to that transparents. I saw only one and you cant take it seriously. If I would take everything what says another fans seriously (for example as in hockey so in fotball you still hear: ŠK Slovan skurvená Bratislava - Šk Slovan fucking Bratislava) etc. Btw you are friends with Fradi, arent you? Fradi last summer had nice transparents: Fuck Slovakia, Slovaks you are still our slaves etc.

-PS: Yesterday I had the most expesice hot-dog in my life. Even in London was cheaper...2.5 - 3 Euro :hää?deppat?:

they didn`t look like small children though. what you describe here sounds more like parts of the trouble-fascinated rapid-fanside. but for "scene-talk" you`re in the wrong forum, i guess. at least i`m not into it.

but i know about not taking ultra-orientad banners too serious. but the ones on slovan-side were more plain dumb than a clever provocation. "giula è una zoccola" (julia is a bitch) -> napolitani to veronesi, years ago. well, at least, i mean, there`s some shakespeare in there. ;)

yea, vienna is quite high, in the european city ranking concerning costs.

bearbeitet von chrimissimo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag