NBA Season 2006/07

Ston3

Go, Boys, Go!!!

iverson nach denver klingt gut, vor allem wenn man bedenkt, dass die bulls ebenso in diesem trade involviert sein sollen und marcus camby erhalten sollen.

überhaupt läuft momentan alles für die bulls die knicks verlieren und sind die 4. schlechteste mannschaft der liga. damit gibts die möglichkeit für die bulls oden,durant, wright, thabeet oder vielleicht sogar OJ Mayo über die draft zu erhalten und ansonten haben sie sich auch erfangen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Parma nel cuore!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/stats/

Kann mir jemand erklären, wie man solche Statistiken liest? :D

Anhand der points per game ist ja Bargnani knapp davor, sich einen Platz in der Starting 5 bei den Raptors zu sichern - oder hat er den sogar schon? Scheint so, als hätte er ja einen ganz guten Einstand in der NBA :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

the one they call eazy

da fällt mir das hier wieder ein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krnx_FzhtMY...ted&search=

das wird wieder ordentlich strafen hageln, und die beiden teams werden die nächsten 20spiele mit der 2 fünf auflaufen :finger:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/stats/

Kann mir jemand erklären, wie man solche Statistiken liest? :D

Anhand der points per game ist ja Bargnani knapp davor, sich einen Platz in der Starting 5 bei den Raptors zu sichern - oder hat er den sogar schon? Scheint so, als hätte er ja einen ganz guten Einstand in der NBA :super:

nein den hat er nochnicht, die stats sagen uns er hat in 22 spieln gespielt (G) aba nur in einem dieser spiele war er starting5 (GS)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Wilde Szenen... Auch wenn es ein grobes Foul war, ist so eine Reaktion in Prinzip nicht zu entschuldigen...

Recht interessanter Artikel:

NEW YORK -- In Carmelo Anthony, Denver has the NBA's leading scorer. Sometime Monday, the Nuggets should learn how long they have to make do without him.

And the New York Knicks were expected to be told of their penalties as well from Saturday's brawl -- including if the league thinks coach Isiah Thomas had any role in triggering it.

The NBA's policy is to announce suspensions before a team plays its next game, and both Denver and New York are in action Monday night. The Nuggets host Washington, and the Knicks are back at Madison Square Garden to face Utah.

And with the league still working to repair its image after the brawl between Pacers players and Pistons fans two years ago, it could come down hard on many of the 10 players who were ejected after the melee at the Garden.

"I'm saddened to see it happen, but it will be dealt with and there will be some severe penalties," Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said. "It's unfortunate when things like that happen."

It could be especially tough for the Nuggets, who could be facing at least five games without Anthony and his 31.6-point scoring average. He and J.R. Smith, who combine for 48.3 per game, joined New York's Nate Robinson in taking part in the most disturbing images of the brawl.

Anthony, who dropped Mardy Collins with a punch, said Sunday he was sorry his emotions got the best of him.

"Last night's altercation with the Knicks escalated further than it should have. I take full responsibility for my actions in the matter," Anthony said in a statement. "In the heat of the moment I let my emotions get the best of me. I apologize to the fans, the Denver Nuggets, the NBA, my mother, and my family for the embarrassment I have caused them. I ask you all for your forgiveness.

"I also want to make a personal apology to Mardy Collins and his family. My actions were inexcusable, and I am sorry for making this an even more embarrassing situation.

"What makes this all the more painful is that this was one of the biggest weeks of my life. I just realized one of my biggest dreams when we opened the Youth Center in Baltimore that bares my name. To see the community excited and hundreds of kids smiling was an incredible feeling. Now the thought of thousands of kids seeing this incident on TV pains me. This is not the example I want to set.

"It's my hope that we work to move forward from this event, and never let something like this happen again."

Thomas said he told Anthony that he and Marcus Camby shouldn't have been in the game after it was decided. A source in the league, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation into the brawl, said that Thomas also advised Anthony not to go near the basket shortly before the hard foul occurred.

The NBA is now investigating Thomas for his role in the fight, The Times reported on its Web site. There is no known precedent for the league punishing a coach for instigating a brawl, the newspaper said.

It the league believes that, it sets up another embarrassment for the Knicks, who already came off looking childish by blaming the Nuggets for still having their starters in with a 19-point lead and only 1:15 to play.

What caused the meltdown? It seems to come down to this: The Knicks felt dissed.

"The score, period, and the guys that they had in," Robinson said after the game.

The Knicks (9-17) didn't practice Sunday and weren't commenting further. MSG chairman James Dolan will not be commenting on the matter at any point, a company spokesman told The New York Times.

Another starter, Andre Miller, was also on the floor when Collins prevented Smith from an easy basket by grabbing him by the neck and taking him to the floor.

Smith rose and immediately started jawing with Collins, and Robinson jumped in to pull Smith away. Anthony shoved Robinson away, and Robinson and Smith then tumbled into the front row while fighting.

Just as things appeared to be calming down, Anthony threw a hard punch that floored Collins, and New York's Jared Jeffries sprinted from the baseline toward halfcourt in an effort to get at Anthony, but was tackled by a Denver player.

By the time security had finally contained Smith, they were nearly at the opposite end of the court from where the altercation started, making it the NBA's scariest scene since the brawl at Auburn Hills, Mich.

"Without being there, I can tell you the power of emotions can be an underrated thing in our game," Carlisle said.

Nuggets coach George Karl had just dispatched three players to the scorer's table to check in while the Knicks brought the ball up the floor. But before play stopped so they could check in, New York turned it over, starting Smith's fast break.

Three minutes earlier, Smith had thrown down a reverse dunk on the break, as both he and Anthony seemed to be trying to impress their group of fans. Smith is from New Jersey, and Anthony, who scored 23 points in the second half, is a New York native.

The Knicks weren't enjoying the show.

Robinson said the Knicks were "just trying to fight, come back from the deficit and they got their star players still in. It's a slap in the face to us as a franchise."

One of many this year.

It's been a miserable season for the Knicks at Madison Square Garden, where they have been routinely booed while compiling a 4-10 record. And they were in the midst of their second straight beating -- Collins, in fact, committed a flagrant foul at the tail end of a 112-96 loss at Indiana on Friday night. The final score on Saturday was 123-100, Nuggets.

But while there is no excuse for their actions Saturday, nor is there any reason why Anthony should have had such a prominent role. Before the game, Karl was talking about his maturation as a player and a person, and Anthony was one of the captains of the U.S. team in the world championships.

The NBA has taken numerous steps to clean up its image after the fiasco in Detroit, implementing a dress code and its community relations initiative NBA Cares last season, and trying to eliminate excessive complaints to officials this season.

With Anthony appearing in marketing campaigns to promote the NBA, the league can't have him participating in an incident that's sure to trigger more discussions about all that is still wrong with its players.

"I'm sure there's going to be some pretty stiff suspensions," said Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal, suspended for his role in the Detroit brawl.

"That's the negative, too, because they're going to start comparing it ... to our fight, so you'll hear about our brawl a little bit more. But it's bad. I hope they suspend all the guys."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

the one they call eazy
Denver acquires Allen Iverson and Ivan McFarlin from Philadelphia in exchange for Andre Miller, Joe Smith and two first-round draft picks.

naja, kein schlechter tausch für denver...

vorallem jez von da carmelo gsperrt is (für 15 spiele angeblich)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo
Mr. Big Shot arrived in the fourth.

Dritte Niederlage in Folge für die Cavs, jetzt krankt's auch daheim... Gegen die Pistons hielt man die ersten 3 Viertel mit, im letzten war man chancenlos gegen Chauncey Billups, der bis dahin eine bestenfalls mäßige Rolle im Spiel der Pistons gespielt hatte. Unglaublich, wie schnell die eigentlich enge Partie dann entschieden war.

Eine ziemliche Demonstration der derzeit besten Mannschaft der Eastern Conference; es hat sich wieder mal gezeigt, dass bei den Cavaliers in den entscheidenden Phasen die anderen Spieler nicht für James in die Bresche springen können. Wird auch in den Playoffs wieder die selbe Leier sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...