Real Madrid Club de Fútbol

Calleti

ei - klar

Jose Mourinho on Mario Balotelli in an interview with CNN: "Mario was good fun. I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years in Inter with Mario, but the book would be not a drama. The book would be a comedy! I remember one in Kazan. We went to Kazan in the ChampionsLeague. In that match, I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto'o. I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario gets a yellow card in minute 42 or 43. So, when I go to the dressingroom at half time, I spent, I would say, 14 minutes of the 15 speaking only for Mario. "Mario, I cannot change you. I cannot make a change. I don't have a striker on the bench. Don't touch anybody. Play only with the ball. When we lose the ball, no reaction. If somebody provocates you, no reaction. If the referee makes a mistake, no reaction. Mario please."

Minute 46, red card."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mou&mario :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Kennt das ASB in und auswendig

Na ja, nachdem er ihn mehrmals aus dem Kader gestrichen und schlussendlich als untrainierbar bezeichnet hat, dürfte Mou nicht so eine hohe Meinung von Balotelli haben. Und das zu Recht

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jose Mourinho on Mario Balotelli in an interview with CNN: "Mario was good fun. I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years in Inter with Mario, but the book would be not a drama. The book would be a comedy! I remember one in Kazan. We went to Kazan in the ChampionsLeague. In that match, I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto'o. I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario gets a yellow card in minute 42 or 43. So, when I go to the dressingroom at half time, I spent, I would say, 14 minutes of the 15 speaking only for Mario. "Mario, I cannot change you. I cannot make a change. I don't have a striker on the bench. Don't touch anybody. Play only with the ball. When we lose the ball, no reaction. If somebody provocates you, no reaction. If the referee makes a mistake, no reaction. Mario please."

Minute 46, red card."

:lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

Lt. den Spielberichten war die Gelb-Rote für Balotelli "erst" in der 60. Minute - dafür die erste Gelbe schon in Minute 20 :D

bearbeitet von Joker

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gobbo

Minute 46, red card."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU

:feier:

bearbeitet von Tom.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Lt. den Spielberichten war die Gelb-Rote für Balotelli "erst" in der 60. Minute - dafür die erste Gelbe schon in Minute 20 :D

Eto'o hat damals auch 90 Minuten lang durchgespielt, dürft schon ein bisserl senil sein der gute Herr. :davinci:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten