SK Rapid Wien 3:1 Slovan Bratislava

Tixo

Einer von Uns!

Thats the reason why it is tollerated. Peoples say to each other that their "belief" doesnt have nothing to do with football and fanside so is their letting that for themself they dont care...

Like I said, it's an endless story, in my opinion, it's not enough to say to "these people": "Don't take your believe in the stadium!" Because they will keep it every time and day with them at there innermost. And I also saw some "Hitler Birthday Celebration" Pics from your fanside with some choreo and that are things, I can't understand, sorry.

So we´ll see about that. I hope that trainer will shout on them and they start doing what they should and I also hope that we will give chance to our new goalkeeper. BUt still. I think that we´ll won 2:0 (and if not league is starting so there will be enought football).

Yes, we will see... :feier:

I will think about this travel again, after our talk, thank you for that interesting conversation and good luck for your new season, exceptly not next saturday! :grün: :smoke:

Stan a.k.a. more UIC at VIE!

bearbeitet von Stanley-Stiff

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

@ kalerab: we will!

but dont discuss politics here....one, sometimes entertaining asb-member called pressburg, tries to discuss it. he is great in defining slovakian feelings, but his enthusiasm lacks a bit when discussing the situation of hungarians and cygans in slovakia!

anyways, on the kazan game in vienna, you will have to eat far too many hot dogs in vienna, just ask the asb-people here!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@ kalerab: we will!

but dont discuss politics here....one, sometimes entertaining asb-member called pressburg, tries to discuss it. he is great in defining slovakian feelings, but his enthusiasm lacks a bit when discussing the situation of hungarians and cygans in slovakia!

anyways, on the kazan game in vienna, you will have to eat far too many hot dogs in vienna, just ask the asb-people here!

Hope not, but if you will I will have hot-dog so anyway I will win :)

-

cygans? You ment gypsies, did you? Tell to pressburg that if he want to "defend Slovak feelings" than he must go to youtube and search for Trianon :)

-

@ Stanley-Stiff. Yes it is endless story and as I saied. Except one match. That one. And as you saw USP gave declaration where they told that they arent connected with any fasistic or neonazistic group and they are just group of peoples which is chering for their club. Nothing more.

-

And you defead RB Salzburg. I hate all these Red Bull, ViOn or another firm-clubs...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Otto, machs gut!

Thats the reason why it is tollerated. Peoples say to each other that their "belief" doesnt have nothing to do with football and fanside so is their letting that for themself they dont care...

Im sorry, but if there are people, who support such kind of thinking- cruel,

racist, inhuman- it doesnt make a difference for me, if they carry their

ideology to the stadium or not- those kind of people should not be allowed to

visit a match neither proclaim their dumb ideas whereever.

Who shows not the smallest bit of respect for other human beings, has lost any

right to receive respect himself.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

@kalerab Why don´t like Slovan fans womans and girls in their stadium?? there are all gay? :=

Heh..you didnt understand that anti-woman trasparent :) It is inspirated by this: http://www.antize.pbh.sk/ and take it is a recesy (I hope so) :)

-

Also we have on one trasparent written AJ BOH JE BELASÝ - ALSO GOD IS BLUE and it doesnt mean that all of fans are christians...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

Heh..you didnt understand that anti-woman trasparent :) It is inspirated by this: http://www.antize.pbh.sk/ and take it is a recesy (I hope so) :)

-

Also we have on one trasparent written AJ BOH JE BELASÝ - ALSO GOD IS BLUE and it doesnt mean that all of fans are christians...

Can you explain this website? I don`t get the connection with the anti-woman banner, which also seems quite dumb.

*Off-topic*, für interessierte: im fussballverückten Italien gibts ein Buch über die "erheiterndsten" spruchbänder der tifosi.

giuletta_lrg.jpg

bearbeitet von chrimissimo

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Can you explain this website? I don`t get the connection with the anti-woman banner, which also seems quite dumb.

For peoples which dont know whats going on it can look stupid. But be sure that Slovn has also woman fans and between USP there are also womans. I will just translate you main page:

VITAJTE NA STRÁNKACH ANTIŽE!

Hnutie Antiže je organizácia pre všetkých mužov, ktorí poznajú pravdu o ženách, ktorí vedia čo sa v skutočnosti skrýva v hlavách žien.

Antiže je tu pre Vás!

WELCOME ON SITES OF ANTIWO

Movement Antiwo is organization for all mans which know truth about womans and which knows what is really in heads of womans.

Antiwo is here for you.

--------------------------------------------------

As I told. Take it as recesy....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

For peoples which dont know whats going on it can look stupid. But be sure that Slovn has also woman fans and between USP there are also womans. I will just translate you main page:

VITAJTE NA STRÁNKACH ANTIŽE!

Hnutie Antiže je organizácia pre všetkých mužov, ktorí poznajú pravdu o ženách, ktorí vedia čo sa v skutočnosti skrýva v hlavách žien.

Antiže je tu pre Vás!

WELCOME ON SITES OF ANTIWO

Movement Antiwo is organization for all mans which know truth about womans and which knows what is really in heads of womans.

Antiwo is here for you.

--------------------------------------------------

As I told. Take it as recesy....

Ist scheinbar ne Aussenstelle von Al Bundys

post-7995-1183929161_thumb.jpg

;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

"Deppat sei - is leiwand !"

Du musst in den Einstellungen deines Browsers die Sprache ändern :)

Deins kann ich aber auf Deutsch lesen ... bei einigen Posts steht ein Teil in Deutsch, in Englisch und jetzt sogar noch Slowakisch oder was das darstelln soll -.- Argh -.- aber nur bei diesem Thema !!!

Edit -- Bei Spracheneinstellung is auf Deutsch !!!

bearbeitet von Block.West

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

best dm

Ich finde es sehr schade, dass es die Offizielle nicht schafft, eine Spielzusammenfassung samt Video online zu stellen. Zu gerne würde ich mir noch einmal Hofmanns Torjubel an der Querlatte(mit anschließendem Runterpracker :D ) anschauen :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag