EL Q3: PAE Asteras Tripolis - SK Rapid Wien

Dannyo

ASB-Halbgott

Interview mit dem Trainer von Asteras (vom griechischen mit translator ins englische übersetzt, lässt sich aber ganz gut verstehen):

The coach of Star Sakis Tsiolis gave a press conference at the press ahead tomorrow's race (21.30) of the EUROPA LEAGUE against Rapid Vienna.

Highlights of what said Greek technician Star are as follows:

For media from Austria: "I welcome the representatives of Rapid Release. I've gotten the hospitality last week I went to Vienna and want themselves to have a good time in Tripoli collecting the same hospitality. "

For the match against Rapid: "It's a celebration of the Peloponnese, Arcadia, Tripoli and especially the Star. We want to get farther than last year. We have to face a worthy opponent, a historical group, an organized group. The downside is that we do not have an official match, but on the other oozes passion and the desire to be able to respond in this European game "

We will need to have very competative discipline and patience in our game, because we face an opponent that plays good attacking football. The Rapid is characterized by the good quality in its offensive line. We close nearly a month of preparation and worked on plan on how to play against a team like the Rapid.

I hope that will not be judged anything tomorrow and that all will be judged in two games until the last minute in Vienna. That is our goal and play to qualify us.

We face a very good team with a very good coach. The advantage over the fellow is that I saw the Rapid in competitions. "

For transcripts: "The team was strengthened with good and quality players. This helps us to quickly find the presses and our cohesion on the court. We will need playing time, but I think the players who came specifically and play in these roles that we have learned to play the last few years. But certainly we need time to automate our movements in defense and attack. "

About the disadvantages and advantages of the Stars: "It's a disadvantage that we have not yet consistent, because we have not played official games that will give us race pace. This is what concerns us and we should take time out of the game to find our cohesion. Most players who will be tomorrow's lineup were players who played last year on the team and will have a shot at our game. New players who play key is quality players and I think we will not have problem to present a group that can be combined in defense and attack. "For the lineup:" I have two more questions and will decide tomorrow. For the nine positions we are ready. "

For the player who stands out from Rapid: "From Rapid I stand Hoffmann, as the three strikers." After the end of the afternoon workout, the technician Star Sakis Tsiolis announced the mission team for tomorrow's game against Rapid Vienna is composed of the following twenty players: Georgakopoulos, Bandon, TSAMPOURO, Pippin, Zaradoukas, goy, LISGARA, Kourbela, Mounafo, Zisopoulos, Setta, Ousero, Kapha, Navarro Velissaris, De Blasis, Gkratsini, Barales, Bakasetas, Juan.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postet viiiel zu viel

ja wird wohl so einer gewesen sein.

ich glaube, dass es wie letztes Jahr gegen Novi Sad eine ganz enge Kiste werden kann. Auswärts ist ein 1:1 oder vielleicht sogar ein 2:1-Sieg auf jeden Fall möglich und daheim einen 1:0-Sieg bitte! :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bella gerant alii - tu felix austria nube

Echt schwer vorraus zu sagen.

Von der Teaminfo her sind die schon ein anderes Kaliber als irgendwelche Mongolischen Cupsieger (nicht das wir gegen solche nicht auch schon verloren hätten...)

Ich *hoffe* das uns der Umstand schon Bewerbsspiele in den Beinen zu haben doch etwas hilft bzw. man Asteras wirklich Probleme bekommt da eben noch in der Vorbereitung, verlassen darauf kann man sich aber nicht.

Tippe daher auf ein kanppes Ergebniss irgendwo bei 1:0, 0:1, 1:1, 1:2 oder 2:1

Wie immer gilt aber auch da => wenn du die in 2 Spielen nicht schlagen kannst hast in der EL (bzw. Playoff) so oder so nix verloren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

überinsider

mir ist auf alle fälle lieber der gegner versucht selbst das spiel zu machen, als wir rennen gegen eine mauer an.

bissl risiko wird man wohl nehmen müssen, aber chancen wirds geben und die muß man dann halt auch verwerten.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

mir ist auf alle fälle lieber der gegner versucht selbst das spiel zu machen, als wir rennen gegen eine mauer an.

bissl risiko wird man wohl nehmen müssen, aber chancen wirds geben und die muß man dann halt auch verwerten.

Das Interview mit dem Asteras Trainer deutet für mich darauf hin, dass sie es eher abwartend bis defensiv anlegen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten