Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

SCR1899

How can Jelevic sign a contract when the two clubs have not agreed on the value of the player?

Sorry, but your not making sense to me.

ever heared something about pre-contracts or verbal agreement?

Edit: and if ur club is not willing to pay jelavic's value, ur management should take the next plane back to rainy glasgow. thank you!

Rapid really needs the money but not that urgent, that we have to sell our best striker wide under his value.

bearbeitet von parazitu

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Jetzt ist man natürlich in einer saublöden situation. Verkauft man einen Jelavic und scheidet gegen Villa aus, heißt es ->

Ihr Vollkoffer mit Jelavic hätten wir Villa wieder gepickt so wie letztes Jahr wie konntet ihr das tun.

Verkauft man Jelavic nicht und scheidet gegen Villa aus, dann trauert man im Verein den Millionen nach die man verloren hat, denn dann gibts wohl kein Jelavic-Geld und auch die EL-Millionen kann man sich aufzeichnen...

Ich hab halt das gefühl es gibt viele Leute die denken, das was letztes Jahr passiert ist kann leicht wiederholt werden... Für mich war es einfach etwas außergewöhnliches wo alles einfach zampassen muss.

Ob mit oder ohne Jelavic ich rechne (ebenso wie letztes Jahr) mit dem Ausscheiden und damit muss auch ein Ali Hörtnagl rechnen, so ehrlich müssen wir sein das bedeutet dass man darübernachdenken muss ob man auf das Jelavic-Geld verzichten kann bzw. ob der Verein bereit ist auf der Geld zu verzichten und ohne Millioneneinnahmen aus EL und oder Transfererlösen zurechtzukommen.

Eine möglichkeit wäre auch Everton, da sollte man intensiver Verhandeln dann kann der Jela auch noch bei uns die El quali spielen!

Seh ich genauso, wie man es auch dreht und wendet, es wird wohl im nachhinein ordentlich Kritik geben. Einzige Ausnahme, wir verpflichten einen fertigen Topstürmer (nicht absolutes Top, aber vielleicht aus der Kategorie "oho, ned bled") oder einen wieder unbekannten, der aber umgehend einschlägt.

(Und wenn des alles ned hilft: In Gartler I trust! :D )

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jelavic can verbally agree all he wants but until Rapid & Rangers come to an agreement over the value then he goes NOWHERE.

Anyway, I'm sure pre-contracts are illegal when you have 2 years on your current contract.

ismellshite.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Edit: and if ur club is not willing to pay jelavic's value, ur management should take the next plane back to rainy glasgow. thank you!

Rapid really needs the money but not that urgent, that we have to sell our best striker wide under his value.

Yesterday it was 100% done deal and Jela would fly to Glasgow on Friday, why lie :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

SCR1899

Jelavic can verbally agree all he wants but until Rapid & Rangers come to an agreement over the value then he goes NOWHERE.

Na was du nicht sagst ...

I really, really hope the deal will burst, but I can't imagine.

We are in a stupid situation, but I hope our management is not that stupid to sell him for 3,5M

btw, anyone visited the airport today? :busserl:

now please go to bed and drink some coffee or tee until the deal is made. U heared that Doug? I'm coming to London ;-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Na was du nicht sagst ...

I really, really hope the deal will burst, but I can't imagine.

We are in a stupid situation, but I hope our management is not that stupid to sell him for 3,5M

btw, anyone visited the airport today? :busserl:

now please go to bed and drink some coffee or tee until the deal is made. U heared that Doug? I'm coming to London ;-)

It can't burst because Rapid have already rejected £3.5M (€4.2) offer so there's nothing to burst.

Rangers I think will bid €4.6M at the most. We have already been robbed shopping in Austria with the transfers of Sebo and Sionko. We will not be fooled again. Your cousins got away with day light robbery.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch

We have already been robbed shopping in Austria with the transfers of Sebo and Sionko. We will not be fooled again. Your cousins got away with day light robbery.

Well you should have asked before signing Sebo, everyone could have told you. The same with Maierhofer in England. Not our fault if you don't ask and watch only youtube-videos. :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Well you should have asked before signing Sebo, everyone could have told you. The same with Maierhofer in England. Not our fault if you don't ask and watch only youtube-videos. :)

Believe me we won't make the same mistake again, hence why we'll get Jela for under €5M... and sell for €10M in 2 years. :clap:

bearbeitet von Champions53Times

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch

Yes, 1%. :super:

Well, actually you were joking, but why not agree on something like this? Rangers want Jelavic but can't afford paying what Rapid wants, so why not include some 20% to 30% like Rapid did with Waregem? Same situation, different clubs.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Well, actually you were joking, but why not agree on something like this? Rangers want Jelavic but can't afford paying what Rapid wants, so why not include some 20% to 30% like Rapid did with Waregem? Same situation, different clubs.

I personally don't like that idea. For example if it doesn't work out as we hoped, we would like to get back what we paid originally so that we don't make a loss.

I really don't think our club will work like that. The way our manager spoke today he seemed pretty confident that he will sign next week, which is unusual because he's normally a very cautious man in tactics and also speaking to press/media.

bearbeitet von Champions53Times

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

It can't burst because Rapid have already rejected £3.5M (€4.2) offer so there's nothing to burst.

Rangers I think will bid €4.6M at the most. We have already been robbed shopping in Austria with the transfers of Sebo and Sionko. We will not be fooled again. Your cousins got away with day light robbery.

You had an incredible management spending millions and millions for players who were no success. But that's really your problem, certainly not ours.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten