Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

ASB-Legende

What system suits him best and why? I'm just intrigued. :super:

In my opinion almost every system fits Jela. But maybe he'll have difficulties coping with a "non-playing" interpretation of a lonesome forward, whose only job is to put the ball in the net.

I am not sure if I have chosen the right words for my explanation, but hopefully you get the point(?).

bearbeitet von narya

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Respekt ist keine Krankheit

Jela needs to be integrated to the game. He is not the one who scores with the first contact normally (there was only one game with different rules :laugh: )

I haven´t seen scottish teams passing a lot and playing the fast football.

Jela will be able to coop with your system, but he won´t be happy joining it.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Offizieller Social Media Account des SK Rapid Wien

Whats that got to do with it? Its more easier to get noticed by a team in England playing in Scotland than it is in Austria, fuck all to do with money :confused:

Don't expect any logic from them, they often brand themselves as the best blatantly ignoring all logic :facepalm:

Just look at them pity guys, debt free, but what's in store for them? nothing, no cl, no el.

Jelavic better leave now to not actually hurt his career by staying, no international games this year to promote himself. If England really is his goal then it is of course far easier to get in via the Rangers ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Wer redet von "Apfel und Ei"? Niemand.

Die kolportierte Summe ist aber genau das. Für uns sollten netto mindestens 4 mio übrig bleiben, also müsste das Angebot bei 5,5 liegen damit es sich lohnt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Spitzenspieler

Don't expect any logic from them, they often brand themselves as the best blatantly ignoring all logic :facepalm:

Just look at them pity guys, debt free, but what's in store for them? nothing, no cl, no el.

Jelavic better leave now to not actually hurt his career by staying, no international games this year to promote himself. If England really is his goal then it is of course far easier to get in via the Rangers ;)

BTW: Therfore we begged our new scottish friends to name our club "Rapid" and not only "Vienna"

This was a post from a fan of the No.2 of town.. similar like in Glasgow, there is always an ugly brother :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

In my opinion almost every system fits Jela. But maybe he'll have difficulties coping with a "non-playing" interpretation of a lonesome forward, whose only job is to put the ball in the net.

I am not sure if I have chosen the right words for my explanation, but hopefully you get the point(?).

Well for example we would use a 4-4-2 system for all SPL games apart from Celtic away. If we were to sign him he would be played in a 4-5-1 system in the Champions League.

Note: I would hope we have a few more players signed so these starting 11's are not totally accurate.

1281123252283229.jpg

1281123701698878.jpg

Jela needs to be integrated to the game. He is not the one who scores with the first contact normally (there was only one game with different rules :laugh: )

I haven´t seen scottish teams passing a lot and playing the fast football.

Jela will be able to coop with your system, but he won´t be happy joining it.

Now don't get me wrong we're not Barcelona, but we have enough talent in our squad to play good football. Remember we're NO.1 in Scotland. :clap:

bearbeitet von Champions53Times

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

One is for sure, Jela will not play CL this year, so this is no argument for signing Rangers.

There is an opportunity for him to play EL again, even it is a maximum 50% chance, but it is.

As I wrote already, he will join Premier League this year, that´s my point of view.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Well for example we would use a 4-4-2 system for all SPL games apart from Celtic away. If we were to sign him he would be played in a 4-5-1 system in the Champions League.

1281123252283229.jpg

1281123701698878.jpg

Now don't get me wrong we're not Barcelona, but we have enough talent in our squad to play good football. Remember we're NO.1 in Scotland. :clap:

I´m sure you have enough talent in your squad, but do you have the variability which is needed for a striker like him. Our system is working (when it does) with high percentage of ball possession and rotation of midfield and strikers within the last 25 meters.

It is no surprise that our best scorer is nominated in the midfield.

Jela is not only a striker, he is also successful in assisting and ball coverage. Not the typical penalty area striker.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Note: I would hope we have a few more players signed so these starting 11's are not totally accurate.

It is not so much a question of 442 or 451 or 433 but of the interpretation. In other words what part he is supposed to play. Like I mentioned do not expect him to stay up front and wait for the passes (he is not that kind of a forward). He would not play up to his full potential when he is not part of the build-up. Thats where he has his greatest qualities.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Will be interesting to see Jelavics body language and reaction at Full Time on Sunday, that will give an idication if he's leaving or not.

I´m sure you won´t see a difference in his body language. He is happy in Vienna and playing in the squad of Rapid.

He is a very nice guy and will give his full attention to us as long as he wears our jersey.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Leistungsträger

Die kolportierte Summe ist aber genau das. Für uns sollten netto mindestens 4 mio übrig bleiben, also müsste das Angebot bei 5,5 liegen damit es sich lohnt

"Sollten". Das sagt man so leicht. Für "Waregem" kann kein Interessent etwas. Ich kann Euch ja verstehen und wenn £3.5m nicht ausreichen, o.k., dann soll es nicht sein und für niemanden geht die Welt unter, aber es ist kein "Apfel und Ei-Angebot". ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mingin cunts...

Whats that got to do with it? Its more easier to get noticed by a team in England playing in Scotland than it is in Austria, fuck all to do with money :confused:

Jela is a man of character and driven by ambition. The best way to get noticed by a team in England now is to repeat last years performance against Aston Villa. And he is well aware of this situation. Without any doubt he'll do anything in the upcoming games in Vienna and Brum to seize this once-in-a-lifetime chance!

That's where he's visible for the top-teams. Not in the Premiere Leagues farm league (...and yes, I see the Scotish and the Austrian league at eye level).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

what kind of forward is Kenny Miller? classic poacher with low workrate who is most comfortable when inside the box(+ very good at finishing)? Jela is working quite well with that sort of type(Salihi) atm

Nah he's the opposite of that. Pacey man who likes to run at defenders and is reguarly involved in the build up of goals, he too got lots of assists last season. The penalty box poacher was Kris Boyd who has now left the club.

I´m sure you won´t see a difference in his body language. He is happy in Vienna and playing in the squad of Rapid.

He is a very nice guy and will give his full attention to us as long as he wears our jersey.

I know what your saying but i was meaning at the end of the match, going over to the fans waving goodbye, saying farewell.

BTW is your match vs Sturm Graz at home or away?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten