Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

ASB-Legende

Ich frage mich warum man sich um einen Spieler bemüht und dann herumsudert das der Verein ihn nicht für einen Apfel und ein Ei gehen lassen will.

Wenn die Rangers das Geld nicht haben, dann werden sie sich halt wo anders umschauen müssen. Schließlich müssen wir ja 1/4 (?) an Zulte abgeben, uns blieben dann also 3 mio übrig. Ganz zu schweigen von dem Körberlgeld für Manager und andere Mitschneider.

Das ist einfach zu wenig und eigentlich nicht der Rede wert.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Which problem ? As i said we don't need to hesitate...

Have you been reading any of my posts?

Rapid are trying to make as much money as possible out the deal which is absolutely their right but if we cannot agree a deal and the transfer windows shuts your chairman has made a mistake.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

21.11., 22.11., 28.11.08

Rapid are trying to make as much money as possible out the deal which is absolutely their right but if we cannot agree a deal and the transfer windows shuts your chairman has made a mistake.

well, thats your opinion, but we have more opportunities, then selling jelavic now and under all conditions the other side wants to. don't overrate the rangers position...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Leistungsträger

Ich frage mich warum man sich um einen Spieler bemüht und dann herumsudert das der Verein ihn nicht für einen Apfel und ein Ei gehen lassen will.

Wenn die Rangers das Geld nicht haben, dann werden sie sich halt wo anders umschauen müssen. Schließlich müssen wir ja 1/4 (?) an Zulte abgeben, uns blieben dann also 3 mio übrig. Ganz zu schweigen von dem Körberlgeld für Manager und andere Mitschneider.

Das ist einfach zu wenig und eigentlich nicht der Rede wert.

Wer redet von "Apfel und Ei"? Niemand.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

überinsider

what kind of mistake?

the matter of the fact is, WE DON'T NEED TO SELL jelavic!

got the point?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

well, thats your opinion, but we have more opportunities, then selling jelavic now and under all conditions the other side wants to. don't overrate the rangers position...

All he is saying is if the Rapid Chairman wants the best money for Jelavic then he must sell him this year. No one pays big money for players in January nowadays, ( expect Man City :augenbrauen: ) Next Summer Jela will only have 1 year left on contract again no one will pay big money for that, probably about the same as now.

Im pretty confident that Jela will be a Rangers player within the next week :busserl:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

See post 730, the reasons are clear. It would be in your best interests to sell, there's not much doubt about that in my opinion.

what kind of mistake?

the matter of the fact is, WE DON'T NEED TO SELL jelavic!

got the point?

Whoa dude, calm down.

Jelavic has already stated he would like a new challenge but in the meantime I'm sure he will give his full commitment to Rapid. I think it's clear that he will go at some stage, therefore it is in your best interests to sell him now so Rapid gain maximum profit.

Would you rather he was sold for €2.5 next summer? Remember, he will only have 1 year remaining on his current contract.

Again, read post number 730, I give reasons on why Rapid should let him go. Why don't you give your reasons on why he should stay.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postet viiiel zu viel

Ich frag mich schon seit der Verpflichtung von Saurer was die sportliche Leitung von Rapid vor hat, sollte man Jelavic zum jetztigen Zeitpunkt auch noch verkaufen, wirds aus meiner Sicht kein Platz unter den Top 3....

und wer soll rapid den stockerlplatz streitig machen? etwa sturm, die es unter foda noch nie geschafft haben eine konstante saison hinzulegen und dazu noch einige abgänge verkraften mussten oder gar neustadt, die zugegebenermaßen einen guten start hingelegt haben, bei denen aber keiner weiß wie's weitergeht?

egal ob jela bleibt oder nicht, ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass rapid die laufende saison schlechter mit einem vierten platz abwärts abschneidet.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

1. Scoring goals in Austria is unlikely to raise his value much. And come next summer he has only 1 year left on his contract. This cannot be a serious consideration in my opinion.

Out of interest, how much did Wolves pay for Maierhoffer?

I'm not talking about HIS value here but about Rapid's sportive and financial perspective on the mid- to the long-term. What we would need would be another EL-Qualification this year or next year in order to arrive among the seeded teams in the Play-Off-Rounds, which would make future-qualifications far easier. To my mind this is an aspect on the whole issue. And yes I do believe that we can still get a proper sum for him next summer. Jimmy Hoffer was sold to Napoli for 5Million Euros last year without having playes any EL-play-off-games for Rapid. Some claim that it was the friendly-game against Liverpool which made Napoli taking the decision to buy him.

I think Jelavic would be good for the Rangers and vice versa. But I don't see that much pressure for Rapid in this case and because of Nikica's marvellous skills I think the sum has to be okay. The Rangers are lucky anyway that he plays in the Austrian Leaque, I think that makes him cheaper.

As for Maierhofer: I think it was around 2 Million Euros with his contract still 2 years to go.

und wer soll rapid den stockerlplatz streitig machen? etwa sturm, die es unter foda noch nie geschafft haben eine konstante saison hinzulegen und dazu noch einige abgänge verkraften mussten oder gar neustadt, die zugegebenermaßen einen guten start hingelegt haben, bei denen aber keiner weiß wie's weitergeht?

egal ob jela bleibt oder nicht, ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass rapid die laufende saison schlechter mit einem vierten platz abwärts abschneidet.

Okay aber ein vierter Platz kann schon zuwenig sein für einen internationalen Startplatz.

Wäre auch eine gewaltige Enttäuschung außer man gewinnt selbst den Cup. Doch selbst dann würde es wohl Kritik hageln. Und daß uns Sturm und Neustadt zumindest bis zum Winter den 3.PLatz streitig machen können, halte ich für durchaus möglich.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

überinsider

See post 730, the reasons are clear. It would be in your best interests to sell, there's not much doubt about that in my opinion.

Whoa dude, calm down.

Jelavic has already stated he would like a new challenge but in the meantime I'm sure he will give his full commitment to Rapid. I think it's clear that he will go at some stage, therefore it is in your best interests to sell him now so Rapid gain maximum profit.

Would you rather he was sold for €2.5 next summer? Remember, he will only have 1 year remaining on his current contract.

Again, read post number 730, I give reasons on why Rapid should let him go. Why don't you give your reasons on why he should stay.

I'm by far calmer than most rangers fans. :augenbrauen:

what you do is guessing.

jela might also be worth 10 millions in two weeks from now, if he takes villa apart once again.

maybe he'll be worth only 2.5 next year. so what? we'd need to buy some other player to substitute him anyway.

what you ignore is rapids situation. we are in no need to sell any player at all.

our budget is fine, our squad is, and we are looking ahead of playing the group stage of the EL with a little luck.

if you want him, pay our asking price or move on.

it's simple as that.

bearbeitet von Elwood

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

21.11., 22.11., 28.11.08

we've already given a lot of reasons, why he should stay.

Reason 1

First of all, he has a valid contract. I don't think we would sell him only for 2,5 millions next summer. if so, i am sure we had a fuckin awesome year with jelavic instead.

Reason 2

if you haven't enough money, our management wouldnt let him go. We don't care, if you have enough money, or where you get the money from. If your club wants jelavic, he has to pay OUR price and accept OUR conditions.

Reason 3

Jelavic is ambitious and intelligent. He might be down for a few days, but after all he knows he can make the next step in winter, or even next summer. He's got potential and he will make it. If he lets himself down, his price and desirability will not increase, so this wont be an opportunity for him.

Reason 4

We're not forced to sell Jelavic, pretty pleasant situation for us :smoke:

tbc

bearbeitet von Guardiola16

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten