Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

Postet viiiel zu viel

Okay aber ein vierter Platz kann schon zuwenig sein für einen internationalen Startplatz.

Wäre auch eine gewaltige Enttäuschung außer man gewinnt selbst den Cup. Doch selbst dann würde es wohl Kritik hageln. Und daß uns Sturm und Neustadt zumindest bis zum Winter den 3.PLatz streitig machen können, halte ich für durchaus möglich.

ich habe nicht von einem vierten platz gesprochen. außerdem würde ich mich nach drei runden noch zu keiner prognose über die rolle von sturm und neustadt bis zur winterpause hinreißen lassen und zu guter letzt zählt noch immer das endergebnis und da wird rapid meiner meinung nach vor den beiden genannten klubs platziert sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

You never know what the future brings, he might bomb villa to kingdom come and get a deal from a PL club (someone already mentioned Everton). Then again we might get the beating of our lifetime in Birmingham and he'd prolly stay with us for another year. Either way is a win for us, on the one hand we'd probably get a higher turnover than you guys are willing to put on the table, on the other hand we'd keep him for another year (at least). We have all the trumps here tbh.

The point is, we dont have to sell now, and we definitely shouldnt sell him under value. Anything sub 5m € is imho a grave mistake, just look at his record, 16 EL games, 13 goals, played in the croatian national team, scored there as well, the only "fact" that would lower his value is that he's currently playing in Austria. We simply have a very low standing in Europe, sadly, if Jelavic played in Croatia, you can bet he'd be worth more purely due to that "fact".

In response to your #730 post:

1) there are other big fish out there than teams in the CL, teams that can pay the price we ask, if they'd have to/want to

2) he's already left his footprints on the european stage, otherwise you guys wouldnt have noticed him. Jelavic also isnt a guy who says "they ruined my transfer, fuck them, I'll just sit out my contract and play like shit" or something similar, he's driven and ambitious, even if we lose to Villa, that wont change him.

3) there's also the possibility that he'll prolong his contract here, say a year or 2. Nevertheless, ofc its more expensive to buy out a player with a 2 year contract than a 1 year contract, that still doesnt mean he should be sold under value. The #1 reason why he should stay though is, because he still has 2 years left on his contract :p

I'm pretty sure that the Rangers really want him, but again, we're holding the trumps atm. We dont have to sell, and we definitely dont have to sell him under value, the only logical thing to do is either sell him for what he's worth (should offers of that magnitude arrive) or keep him here and enjoy his greatness ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Respekt ist keine Krankheit

Scots league is not such attractive, as you believe. If there is a chance for him, to get a contract with english Premier League club, he would take it.

Jela is not allowed to join you in CL, so it is less attractive for you, to get his sign.

Never the less, the fans in Vienna would be happy, to see Jela in Green White for his full contract time and most of them would also accept to get less money in 12 months.

There is no hurry for Rapid Viennas Chairman and Management.

If Rangers want his sign, they have to pay, what Rapid want´s. If not there won´t be any problem here in Vienna.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

ich habe nicht von einem vierten platz gesprochen. außerdem würde ich mich nach drei runden noch zu keiner prognose über die rolle von sturm und neustadt bis zur winterpause hinreißen lassen und zu guter letzt zählt noch immer das endergebnis und da wird rapid meiner meinung nach vor den beiden genannten klubs platziert sein.

Du hast geschrieben, daß Du Dir nicht vorstellen kannst, daß Rapid einen Platz belegt, der schlechter ist als der Vierte. :ratlos:

Ohne Jelavic wird es sicher härter werden gegen die beiden genannten, obwohl ich uns natürlich als stärker einschätze. 3.PLatz muß aber auch das Mindestziel von Rapid sein, da sind wir uns wahrscheinlich aber eh einig.

bearbeitet von filippinho

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mingin cunts...

Reason 1

First of all, he has a guilty valid contract. I don't think we would sell him only for 2,5 millions next summer. if so, i am sure we had a fuckin awesome year with jelavic instead.

FYP

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postet viiiel zu viel

Du hast geschrieben, daß Du Dir nicht vorstellen kannst, daß Rapid einen Platz belegt, der schlechter ist als der Vierte. :ratlos:

okay, mein satz passt nicht so ganz. meinte natürlich, dass ich nicht glaube, dass rapid vierter wird (oder eben noch schlechter abschneidet.)

dass es gegen die zwei um so viel härter wird wenn jelavic geht, glaube ich eben nicht. der ersatz würde wohl ein passabler sein und unseren kader schätze ich einmal stärker ein als jenen von sturm bzw. den von neustadt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Scots league is not such attractive, as you believe. If there is a chance for him, to get a contract with english Premier League club, he would take it.

Jela is not allowed to join you in CL, so it is less attractive for you, to get his sign.

Never the less, the fans in Vienna would be happy, to see Jela in Green White for his full contract time and most of them would also accept to get less money in 12 months.

There is no hurry for Rapid Viennas Chairman and Management.

If Rangers want his sign, they have to pay, what Rapid want´s. If not there won´t be any problem here in Vienna.

Its alot easier to go from Rangers to a team in England than it is from Rapid to England, Rangers have sold almost everyone this season to teams in the England.

bearbeitet von AndyFraser

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

überinsider

Its alot easier to go from Rangers to a team in England than it is from Rapid to England, Rangers have sold almost everyone this season to teams in the England.

you are broke, we are debt-free. :v:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I don´t think so, even when the striker scores again in European campaign. We have now AV to (hopefully) kick out of EC, and Everton is already in the loop for contact.

The perspectives within scottish league are not the same, than it was in the early 90´s.

There is no reason for a player to sign for Rangers or Celtic, except their tradition and a little more of money, than in Austria.

bearbeitet von laotse

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Guys I don't have the time to answer to every one of your points, thanks for the replies though.

A football club is a business these days and sadly money talks. I'd be surprised if Jelevic stays on I must admit, whether he goes to Rangers or another I don't know but I'd be very surprised if he stayed unless your owner is crazy rich. :clap:

bearbeitet von Champions53Times

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I´m sure he will leave Vienna before 1st September, but I don´t think, that he will join Rangers. Maybe Everton or Blackburn, by the way, they are playing more the system he needs, than the Rangers did the last seasons.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I´m sure he will leave Vienna before 1st September, but I don´t think, that he will join Rangers. Maybe Everton or Blackburn, by the way, they are playing more the system he needs, than the Rangers did the last seasons.

What system suits him best and why? I'm just intrigued. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten