Europa League Gruppe G

sundaydriver

Gast Lemmy K
McKenzie1983 schrieb vor 1 Minute:

Nachdem RBS nun für den EC neue Trikots präsentiert hat...

Weiß man mittlerweile mit welchen Dressen wir int. spielen werden?

Nur in rot wirds ja ned gehen...? :p

Mit der jetzigen Heimdress.Hat Pedro ja schon bestätigt. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
McKenzie1983 schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Nachdem RBS nun für den EC neue Trikots präsentiert hat...

Weiß man mittlerweile mit welchen Dressen wir int. spielen werden?

Nur in rot wirds ja ned gehen...? :p

Ganz normal mit unserer Heim-(Ex-Auswärts-)Dress, die Regelung gilt erst ab nächster EC Saison

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Hello guys, it’s been a long time since I posted here the last time was when Jelavic signed for Rangers.

I'm excited to come to Vienna as I’ve never been and many fans will travel. I hear we’re officially getting 1800 tickets but likely to be 4/5000 travelling.

I think the games will be 50/50 maybe a win for both teams at home. I wouldn’t say we’re arogant just that we’ve been through a lot and we’re optimistic. We want to be playing games in the big European competition so it wouldn’t be fair to have the attitude that we will lose every game we want a positive attitude.

sorry for the post in English I hope google does a good translation lol.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

letzter Besuch: Gerade eben
andymc10 schrieb vor 12 Minuten:

Hello guys, it’s been a long time since I posted here the last time was when Jelavic signed for Rangers.

I'm excited to come to Vienna as I’ve never been and many fans will travel. I hear we’re officially getting 1800 tickets but likely to be 4/5000 travelling.

I think the games will be 50/50 maybe a win for both teams at home. I wouldn’t say we’re arogant just that we’ve been through a lot and we’re optimistic. We want to be playing games in the big European competition so it wouldn’t be fair to have the attitude that we will lose every game we want a positive attitude.

4/5000 in Vienna? Have fun there, you guys will get max. around 1000 Tickets. Because of "safety reasons", like the Rangers would say...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias
andymc10 schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Hello! Wellcome back 8 years after your first and only posting :D

We are also excited and locking forward to the trip to glasgow. Unfortunately we have to tell you that we are really disappointed because we only got around 1200 ticket for Ibrox :nein: 

Thats just half of the tickets you have to give us. I dont think, that there would be 2500 of us to go to glasgow because its hard to get airplanes at the moment in austria. But we would have been more, if you would give us more tickets.

To come back to the games: I think we will see 2 thrilling games and i am really locking forward to it.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Rapid. Immer. Überall.
andymc10 schrieb vor 42 Minuten:

I hear we’re officially getting 1800 tickets but likely to be 4/5000 travelling.

Good luck with that. You‘ll get exactly 5% of the capacity. That should be around 1200 tickets. And you probably wont Be able to purchase an extra ~3.5k tickets as we may get close to being sold out with 3-game-packages. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag