Europa League Gruppe G

sundaydriver

Gast Lemmy K
-grünweiß- schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Willst nicht auf japanisch antworten, wenn er schon auf englisch fragt? :davinci:

Das ist immer noch ein deutschsprachiges Forum und kein japanisches.Also Entschuldigung,dass ich auf Deutsch meinen Senf dazugebe. 

Übersetzung sollte in der heutigen Zeit kein Problem sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp
Lemmy K schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

Das ist immer noch ein deutschsprachiges Forum und kein japanisches.Also Entschuldigung,dass ich auf Deutsch meinen Senf dazugebe. 

Übersetzung sollte in der heutigen Zeit kein Problem sein.

Huch, es ist ja schon so spät. Das Smiley sollte andeuten, daß mein Post als Scherz zu verstehen ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde
Jackson schrieb vor 58 Minuten:

4/5000 in Vienna? Have fun there, you guys want to get max. around 1000 tickets. Because of "safety reasons", like the Rangers would say ...

No I understand and so do the fans traveling. We have a travel club which used to be open to any fan. We use it to allocate tickets for overseas games, Rangers now only allow season ticket holders to join so there’s now only 4000 (previously 10000+) members. Tickets allocated on how many points you have. We still have a lot of fans who know they won’t get tickets but come to the city of the game anyway for the trip and atmosphere.

homer86 schrieb vor 57 Minuten:

Hello! Wellcome back 8 years after your first and only posting  :D

We're so excited and waiting for the trip to Glasgow. Unfortunately, we have to tell you that we are really disappointed because we only got around 1200 ticket for Ibrox :nein: 

Thats just the ticket you have to give us. I dont think it would be 2500 of us to go to Glasgow because of its hard to get airplanes at the moment in austria. But we have more, if you would give us more tickets.

To come back to the games: I think we want to see 2 thrilling games and i really locking forward to it.

Please read my post in your travel thread I suspect you will be allocated a little more due to UEFA rules.

BuchiRapid schrieb vor 27 Minuten:

Good luck with that. You'll get exactly 5% of the capacity. That should be around 1200 tickets. And you probably wont be able to buy an extra ~ 3.5k tickets as we may get close to being sold out with 3-game packages. 

It’s the same issue we have with allocating more as we now have so many season tickets we don’t have much space after.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ich und mein Holz
homer86 schrieb vor 8 Stunden:

Hello! Wellcome back 8 years after your first and only posting :D

We are also excited and locking forward to the trip to glasgow. Unfortunately we have to tell you that we are really disappointed because we only got around 1200 ticket for Ibrox :nein: 

Thats just half of the tickets you have to give us. I dont think, that there would be 2500 of us to go to glasgow because its hard to get airplanes at the moment in austria. But we would have been more, if you would give us more tickets.

To come back to the games: I think we will see 2 thrilling games and i am really locking forward to it.

....was du alles zusperren willst.... :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias
andymc10 schrieb vor 7 Stunden:

No I understand and so do the fans traveling. We have a travel club which used to be open to any fan. We use it to allocate tickets for overseas games, Rangers now only allow season ticket holders to join so there’s now only 4000 (previously 10000+) members. Tickets allocated on how many points you have. We still have a lot of fans who know they won’t get tickets but come to the city of the game anyway for the trip and atmosphere.

Please read my post in your travel thread I suspect you will be allocated a little more due to UEFA rules.

It’s the same issue we have with allocating more as we now have so many season tickets we don’t have much space after.

Thats just not true! Due to UEFA rules, you MUST give us 5% (2500 tickets). When we first asked, you just gave us about 1000 Tickets and after some negotiations we get 200 more. But thats just half of the tickets you have to give us. 

Because of securitiy reasons you can reduce the number of tickets you give us but thats just bad excuses ;).

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast Lemmy K
Lemmy K schrieb am 31.8.2018 um 17:52 :

Endlich spielen wir mal gegen euch....der sympathische Club aus Glasgow! 

Mit diesem Beitrag bin ich mir nicht mehr so sicher :davinci:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Rangers (1873) does not exist, they went bankrupt in 2012

Rapid plays "The Rangers Football Club Limited"

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Rangers#Insolvenz_der_Betreibergesellschaft_und_Abstufung_in_die_vierthöchste_Spielklasse

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/read-full-list-rangers-oldco-11452483

"You're not Rangers any more!"

Image result for you're not rangers anymore banner

bearbeitet von SKVScotty

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wien nur du allein!
SKVScotty schrieb vor 18 Stunden:

Rangers (1873) does not exist, they went bankrupt in 2012

Rapid plays "The Rangers Football Club Limited"

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Rangers#Insolvenz_der_Betreibergesellschaft_und_Abstufung_in_die_vierthöchste_Spielklasse

Das steht doch das genaue Gegenteil:

Zitat

Wie die Vereinsführung[29] als auch die Insolvenzverwalter[30] klargestellt hatten, war der Verein an sich und seine Geschichte nicht vom Wechsel der Betreibergesellschaft betroffen, auch wenn die Medien nicht immer klar zwischen Verein und (insolventer) Betreibergesellschaft trennten. 

Die (1899 gegründete Betreiberfirma) ist insolvent gegangen, der seit 1873 bestehende Verein besteht weiterhin. Ich hab keine Ahnung vom britischen Vereinsrecht (ob es so etwas überhaupt gibt), aber auf Rapid umgelegt wäre das eine Insolvenz der SK Rapid GmbH und nicht des Vereins.

(Abgesehen davon, dass man bei Fußballvereinen mMn viel mehr auf die faktischen, als auf die rechtlichen Anknüpfungspunkte achten sollte.)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
andymc10 schrieb am 17.9.2018 um 23:04 :

Hello guys, it’s been a long time since I posted here the last time was when Jelavic signed for Rangers.

I'm excited to come to Vienna as I’ve never been and many fans will travel. I hear we’re officially getting 1800 tickets but likely to be 4/5000 travelling.

I think the games will be 50/50 maybe a win for both teams at home. I wouldn’t say we’re arogant just that we’ve been through a lot and we’re optimistic. We want to be playing games in the big European competition so it wouldn’t be fair to have the attitude that we will lose every game we want a positive attitude.

sorry for the post in English I hope google does a good translation lol.

Hi, your lads should be very fast in organising additional tickets though, since the away sector just can't hold more and the other sectors, also the adjoining ones, will be sold out even though we are having a horrible season and are in a bit of a turmoil. (Before we finished building our new Weststadion, we played international matches in the rather unsightly central stadium (Ernst Happel Stadium) with some 50.000 seats and sold it out almost every time.)

Even we have beaten Villareal 2 years ago. You can tomorrow but surely will beat them at home later this fall.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch
Vöslauer schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

Was mMn schlecht ist, wenn Villarreal will, werden sie Gruppensieger - umso schlechter, dass sie gegen Rapid-Konkurrenten Punkte herschenken.

Nicht unbedingt. Die sind 14. in der Tabelle zurzeit. Hab noch keine Aufstellungen verglichen, ob da die 1. Mannschaft heute gegen die Rangers ggespielt hat. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag