Futbol Club Barcelona

Zur Info, auch wenn es eh jeder weiß:

Heute wird die letzte Partie sein, wo Arda und Aleix zuschauen müssen.
Am ersten Werktag des Jahres (sprich Montag) gibt es nun die lang ersehnte Arbeitserlaubnis durch den spanischen Verband.

Also dürfen sie am 6.1. in der Copa das lang ersehnte Debüt feiern.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-ficho-robert-goncalves-con-sobrepeso-antes-pasar-revision-medica-4795370

Die Geschichte stinkt ja auch schon wieder zum Himmel. Wird seit Wochen als "fix" vermeldet, ohne vom Club nur irgendwas offizielles mitzubekommen, und dann kommt sowas...

Erinnert mich irgendwie an Douglas, die Meldungen wurden auch von den meisten (inkl. mir) als BS abgetan, plötzlich war er dann wirklich da.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Die Granada-Partie war wieder sehr beeindruckend. Ich frag mich ernsthaft, wer diese Mannschaft noch schlagen soll, wobei die Andalusier komplett überfordert schienen. So ungefährlich muss man auch erst einmal sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ballon d'Or 2015 votes: Messi 41.33% - Ronaldo 27.76% - Neymar 7.86% [fifa]

World XI of 2015: Neuer - Alves Ramos ThiagoSilva Marcelo - Modric Pogba Iniesta - Messi Ronaldo Neymar

Official: Barcelona coach Luis Enrique is chosen as the World Coach of 2015

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Heuer hätts eigentlich deutlicher ausfallen müssen fürn Leo... Bzw. k.A. wie CR7 auf 27% kommt. Aber wurscht...

Messi: "Football is unpredictable, but I want to end my career where I started, at my place - and my place is Barça."

:allaaah:

Weil ich jetzt schon ein paar Mal Kritik diesbzgl. gelesen hab bzgl. Dani Alves in der Auswahl, v.a. aufgrund der Rückrunde (und heuer spielt er bisher ja auch brav, is ja trotzdem Wahl für 2015) find ichs schon OK...

Wo ma grad bei Dani sind...

Real Madrid player Ronaldo didn't want to greet Alves at Ballon d'Or gala today because of statements the Brazilian player had made. [as]

note: alves said that if ronaldo wants to be in spotlights and get all praise if madrid win, he should accept all criticism when they lose.

:D

bearbeitet von Jorly

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

tudo passa.

Xavi in El País:

I met Leo when he came to the dressing room of the first team, at 16, but I knew of him from before. Sergi Alegre, a great friend who had worked in the Barcelona academy for a long time one day told me: “Xavi, very good kids are coming up,” talking about the generation of Piqué, Cesc and the others. “But there is an Argentine that is better than you can imagine. Spectacular. You’ll see.” So, from this story, I knew who he was when I saw him in the dressing room. You could tell he was different, obviously, because there are things you notice in the first rondo. And Leo, above all, had a talent that is the hardest to achieve: he understood the game, he could pass well and he could dribble around anyone you put in front of him: he used to leave the best defender we had on the ground. A while after he came to the first team we shared a trip and I discovered an educated boy, who was respectful, humble and not conceited at all. And that makes him exemplary, because being what he is now, being the best, he hasn’t lost those values, he hasn’t lost a bit of that humility and he respects his teammates. I think Leo never wanted to be different from the others.

He was different, but he was only 16 years old, so I thought he’d be good, but I knew that football is very complicated, that a lot of things interfere, I never imagined he’d be the best player in history. Ever since I’ve known him he hasn’t stopped evolving. He improved what he had and he has also turned himself into a goalscorer. He didn’t use to score so much and now he scores everything, he takes free kicks… And, like Pep says, he dominates every aspect of the game. We’ll never see something similar. Not only because of what he can do, but because of the time that he’s been doing it for. Others have lasted two years, three… He seems to have no end in sight.

As culés we’ve been very lucky because he came to Barcelona. Without him, Barça wouldn’t be the same, he is the cornerstone of the club’s success in the last decade. And that’s something that you can’t overlook when talking about Leo, because it’s worthy of praise: you can have one good year or two, but being the best for such a long time shows that he has the unusual winning character of a person who not only likes what he does, but who is a perfectionist, who never has enough, if he scores two, he wants the third. And that is what people see in games, but during the week he’s the same, that’s how he improves everyone around him, because being at his level demands a lot.

That character makes him incredibly upset after losing a game. Or it makes him very sad, because he always wants to win. Nothing bothers him more than defeat. I recall he was inconsolable the day he missed a penalty against Chelsea and we were eliminated from the Champions League. But he was also upset when he missed it against Manchester City, even if we won 3-1. And you go and you tell him that it’s fine and he tells you “No, it’s not. I failed.” And it’s true, there have been days when I’ve seen him mad at himself and the ones next to him and at the world in general, but who doesn’t have days like those? Plus, it can’t be easy dealing with being number one and in 99.9 percent of the cases he does this wonderfully. So he is more than forgiven, because everything is thoroughly compensated with the way he spreads happiness to everyone who likes football.

Personally I think I’m his friend. He’s introverted and it’s not easy for him to open up, but when he trusts you he’s very fun, a big joker. He has great lines. And a huge heart, he’s a great guy. He always has a moment to help with what you ask. “Hey, Leo, a friend asked me for some boots for a foundation for some kids…” He takes his boots off, signs them and gives them to you. Always. But what I value most about him is that he is honest. He never betrays you. He has a strong character and when he doesn’t like something, that’s that. Don’t try to convince him. But he tells you that to your face. I always have the feeling that he’d never betray me. If he has something to tell me he does and I know he’d never stab me in the back. Messi only betrays defenders and goalkeepers. And I appreciate that a lot about him. In that way we’re very similar. Thank you for that, Leo.

And thank you for playing like you do – for your runs, for your goals, for your passes and your dribbles, for what you’ve given Barça and football. And for being how you are.

And congratulations on another Ballon d’Or. You’ve earned it.

Thank you, Leo by Xavi Hernández

:love:

Für mich ist der Junge einfach GOAT. Wer als einer, der Lio von Anfang an heranreifen hat sehen könnte ihn besser beschreiben?

12496075_10154054990229305_1485385305484

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Bei Messi ist man es ja schon gewohnt, dass ihm der Erfolg fast etwas unangenehm ist. Man muss aber auch Ney erwähnen. So ein sympathischer, freundlicher Typ und überhaupt nicht arrogant, der seine Rolle hinter Messi nicht nur angenommen hat, sondern selbst der Überzeugung ist, dass Lio der Beste ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

RIP LaMasia... :(

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/cantera/20160112/301358973837/bagnack-apartado-del-barca-b.html

Frechheit, so sind wir nie mit unseren Jugendspielern umgegangen. Gutes Zeichen auch an die jüngeren Generationen....

Wahnsinn... aber he, Nolito hol ma dafür wsl. schon noch im Winter.

Suarez, Ondoa... wurden vor 1,2 Jahren ja noch als hochtalentierte Torhüter gelobt. Jetzt schiaß mas, weil wir kurz davor an 21-jährigen Goalie extern holen...

Wenn der Kader im Moment auch noch Pfosten gespickt wär, müsst ich mir wohl schön langsam einen anderen Verein suchen.

Najo, der eine oder andere, den man jetzt geschossen hat, wird dann wohl eh wieder interessant, wenns dann mal 28, 29 sind...

--------------------------

Kompletter Wahnsinn:

http://www.totalbarca.com/2016/news/cafe-con-leche-madness-barca-b/#more-186297

For this purpose, centre-back Bagnack who found some protagonism with the first team under Tata Martino was fired from the club not even being allowed to train with the team since he came back from vacation. The player wants to earn his full contract, which runs until 2017, and the club want to pay him less than that. The player is rumored to be planning to use his right and go to courts.

The club is also letting go of goalkeeper José Suárez who was single handedly saving the team last season. The player got injured for a long-term at the beginning of the season and the club want to let him go halfway through his recuperation.

V.a. bei Suárez.... Sowas hab ich bei uns bisher noch nicht miterlebt, und dann betriffts gleich fast 10 Spieler...

bearbeitet von Jorly

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

tudo passa.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barca-close-loan-deal-for-celta-vigos-nolito-4812147

Nolito wird per Leihe mit KO kommen. Sehr guter Transfer und durch die Leihe hat man im Sommer alle Möglichkeiten. :clap:

Leihgebühr wird halt nicht ohne sein, aber Lucho hat sich die Erfüllung seines Wunsches verdient.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Najo, lt. Sport/EMD nähert man sich etc., lt. Marca besteht Celta auf die Ausstiegsklausel... Außerdem ist der Artikel von heut vormittag. ;)

Außerdem bin ich mir ziemlich sicher, dass es keine richtige Kaufoption wird, sondern eine verpflichtende.

Einfach, weil sich der Club wies aussieht keine zusätzlichen Kosten heuer mehr leisten kann, dass Gehaltsbudget dürft bis aufs Letzte ausgereizt sein. Und wenns einen gewissen Prozentanteil im Verhältnis zum jährlichen Budget überschreiten würde, wären ja Neuwahlen angesagt... Man möge mich korrigieren, wenn ich da grad falsch liege.

Najo, solang nix offiziell ist, wär ich da noch vorsichtig.

Wenn Munir bleibt und man Halilovic ned gleich verkauft soll er von mir aus zurückkehren...

E: Dann dürft ma im Sommer max. 1 IV und 1 LV holen (hoff ja doch, dass Adriano dann mal ersetzt wird, und Mathieu darf von mir aus auch gehen), den Rest könnte man locker mit Spielern, die zur Zeit verliehen sind oder die man (relativ günstig) zurückkaufen könnte, "auffüllen".

Deulofeu, D.Suarez, Halilovic, Samper, (Adama :( )...

Gerade im ZM haben wir aktuell echt keinen Handlungsbedarf, v.a. kommt Rafinha dann ja auch wieder zurück.

E2: Wobei Sport/EMD in den letzten Stunden wieder Artikel gepostet haben, die klingen schon ziemlich zuversichtlich...

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/nolito-will-sign-for-barcelona-loan-from-celta-vigo-4814343

bearbeitet von Jorly

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten