West Ham United FC

Schapu

Teamspieler

Marlon Harewood erzielte gestern beim klaren 4:0 Erfolg über Aston Villa seinen ersten Hattrick in der Premier Leauge. Ich könnte ihn mir auch als Alternative im Nationalteam vorstellen wenn man in Gewissen Situationen einen Kopfballstarken Brecher vorne braucht.

:clap::clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Teamspieler

NIGEL Reo-Coker has expressed his delight after signing a new contract to stay at Upton Park until 2010.

The England Under-21 international has started every match in the Premier League for Alan Pardew's men this season having captained the Club to Play-off Final victory at the Millennium Stadium.

And having put pen-to-paper on a new five-year deal the 21-year-old former Wimbledon trainee is pleased to have his future secured at the Boleyn Ground.

"I'm really pleased that a long-term deal for me to stay with the Club has been sorted out," he said. "For me personally it's great to have everything signed and sealed.

"It's been a fantastic start to the season for the Club and I'm really pleased with the way things are going. There is a really great atmosphere around the training ground and we've assembled a squad that is proving it can hold its own in the Premiership.

"Winning promotion via the Play-offs was a fantastic achievement for the Club last season, but we have continued to progress and we want to make sure we continue improve as a team this season.

"Since I arrived at the Club I've been very happy here and I'm looking forward to being part of what I believe will be a very bright future at West Ham United."

Nigel joins up with the England Under-21 squad this week to take on Austria and Poland, determined to continue his remarkable rise through the ranks, which has seen him handed the captain's armband by Peter Taylor.

"It's been a good start to the season for me," he said. "There were a few people who didn't think I was good enough for the Premiership, but I was determined to prove them wrong and hopefully I've gone some way to doing that.

"I want to show people what I can do at this level. I think that I've done pretty well so far, but I've got to make sure I keep my level of performances high because this is a demanding League.

"Playing at the highest level there is a lot of pressure on to keep performing well, but I relish the challenge at both club and international level."

by Anthony Clements

NIGEL Reo-Coker für mich ein kommender Teamspieler.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wichtiger Spieler

Sonntag Spiel gegen Boro mit dem Ösi Pogal 2:1 gewonnen. War jetzt schon der 3. Heimsieg in dieser Saison. Jetzt haben wir ja schon malm einen kleinen Polster zu den unteren Rängen - da kann man jetzt schon auf einen Platz im ersten Drittel spekulieren*g*

Sensationell am Sieg gegen Boro: Sheringham eingewechselt und eine Minute später macht er das Tor!!! :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
Teamspieler

ALAN Pardew has named a strong squad for the visit of West Brom to Upton Park on Saturday, kick-off 3.00pm.

Pards' only injury concerns are in goal, where Roy Carroll is still absent after injuring his knee in training and Jimmy Walker continues his rehabilitation from a cruciate knee ligamet operation.

After missing the defeat at Liverpool with a hamstring injury, Bobby Zamora returns to the squad, as does Mark Noble who returned from a back problem to play in the Reserves' 1-0 win over Norwich City in midweek.

Nigel Reo-Coker suffered from bone bruising during the week, but he is fit to be included, as is Matty Etherington who missed training on Thursday with a tight groin.

Jeremie Aliadiere came through 45 minutes of the Reserve match at Upton Park and is also fit to be included.

The team against West Brom will be chosen from the following squad:

Hislop (GK), Bywater (GK), Etherington, Mullins, Gabbidon, Repka, Reo-Coker, Ward, Collins, Dailly, Bellion, Aliadiere, Newton, Ferdinand, Harewood, Zamora, Konchesky, Sheringham, Noble, Benayoun, Williams, Clarke, Fletcher.

West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion at Upton Park, kick-off 3.00pm.

by Anthony Clements

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 1 month later...
Wichtiger Spieler

:clap:

http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/cobb/11...tham/bubble4.rm

Ghört mmn. auch zum 1 Beitrag dazu editiert - Einfach genial das Lied (Real Player benötigt)

I'm forever blowing bubbles  :clap:  :clap:

919228[/snapback]

Fast noch besser ist folgendes Lied:

If I had the wing's of a sparrow!!!

If I had the arse of a crow!!!

I'd fly over chelsea tomorrow

And shit on the bastard's below! (below)!!!!

oder:

We had joy we had fun

We had Millwall on the run

But the joy didnt last

Coz the bastards run too fast

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
Wichtiger Spieler
frage, haben die hammers immer die heimspiele ausverkauft und kommt man leicht an karten ??

926904[/snapback]

Einfach auf der HP bei "online tickets" registrieren, und schon kanns du tickets bestellen.

Normalerweise gehen fast alle Spiele in den regulären Verkauf, sollte also kein Problem sein!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

ZAMORA SIGNS NEW DEAL

West Ham United is delighted to announce that Bobby Zamora has signed a new long-term contract at Upton Park.

The 25-year-old striker, who celebrated his birthday on Monday, has agreed a new deal that will tie him to the Club until the summer of 2010.

Since arriving from Tottenham Hotspur in January 2004, Bobby has scored 26 goals in 79 league and cup appearances for the Club, including five strikes in just eight Premiership starts so far this season.

The lifelong Hammers fan, who trained with Hammers as a schoolboy before making his name at Brighton and Hove Albion ahead of a move to White Hart Lane in the summer of 2003, famously netted the winning goal in last year's Championship Play-Off final that sealed our promotion to the Premiership.

Manager Alan Pardew said: "It's fantastic news that Bobby has signed a new contract and I'm delighted that we have yet another of our young players committed for the long-term future.

"Bobby has made brilliant progress in the past 12 months and I'm very pleased with his contribution this season.

"He is a local boy who loves the Club, and I hope he will go on to enjoy a lot of success with us in the years to come."

A full and exclusive interview with Bobby will appear on whufc.com later today…

by Danny Francis

:clap::clap::clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag