Futbol Club Barcelona

Jordi

get the fuck in!

Wäre ganz OK imo.

Gefällt. Nix außergewöhnliches, aber keinesfalls hässlich imo.

na serwas. das ist alles so schiach, dass es mir fast körperlich wehtut, ohne anhänger des vereins zu sein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

na serwas. das ist alles so schiach, dass es mir fast körperlich wehtut, ohne anhänger des vereins zu sein.

Mei, sind halt Farbverläufe anstatt klaren Linien, sonst hält sich der Unterschied in Grenzen. Aber gut dass Geschmäcker verschieden sind.

Fand das zweifärbige früher sowieso am schönsten, nicht zu vergessen das gelbe Auswärtsdress mit dezentem Längsstreifen beim Vereinslogo von vor einigen Jahren (2008?). :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grün-Weisser Stolz

409536_241530602590029_111264218950002_555209_415389069_n.jpg

Wäre ganz OK imo.

Putain........ Erinnert mich an ein anderes abscheuliches Trikot..

PSGHOME2012.jpg

Da dürften wohl paar extra Millionen geflossen sein :D.

So dankbar kann man für eine Maxwell abgang ja nicht sein

bearbeitet von Noobody

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Alexis Sanchez, then at Udinese, rejected last summer offers from Manchester United, Manchester City and Real Madrid.
Carnavale (transfer director Udinese): "All the big European clubs sounded out Udinese on Alexis. Madrid offered him twice as much as Barça"
:super:
Carnavale (transfer director Udinese): "I know Alexis for 2.5 years, and from the start he has always said his dream was to join Barcelona."

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?
J. García Serra has a son who was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in his head. That was in July. The father said to his son: "you have in your head what Abidal had in his liver and tomorrow they will remove it". Son was silent at first. And the he said: "Daddy, buy me Abidal's shirt, I will fight like him and win my Champions League". He didn't cry. He entered the operating room wearing the Abidal's shirt. The shirt was then hung at the head of his bed in his room at hospital as a talisman.

A few weeks after the operation J. García Serra met Abidal by chance in one of the shops in Barcelona. He never met him before. He was a bit shy but he approached Abidal and explained the story of his son and family. He showed the pictures of his son with Abidal's shirt from hospital to Abidal. Abidal just stood there and listened. The father asked nothing from Abidal. No autograph, no photo. Nothing. He just wanted to tell Abidal what an extraordinary strength and hope he gave with his fight to his son and his family.

On January 5th our players and staff visit sick children in Barcelona hospitals. And one of the players in that hospital was Abidal who recognised J. García Serra from a shop where they met. He entered the room, closed the door and started hugging and kissing the kid. He told him: "Come, come, brother, I'm here to cheer. I am also fighting this disease". The child burst into tears (it was the first time the child cried at all after tumor diagnose) as did his father. Abidal said to the father: "The money is worthless". He took his Rolex Daytona watch from his hand and gave it as a present to the child. The father refused to take it, but Abidal insisted: "This is worthless to me. I just want to see him happy".

El-dinero-no-sirve-para-nada-l_54244989538_53389389549_600_396.jpg

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes/20120117/54244515306/abidal-transmite-esperanza-nino-cancer.html

bearbeitet von Jordi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten