Transfergerüchte: Nikica Jelavic

Starostyak

Banklwärmer

Woher wissen wir, daß das Everton-Interesse so konkret ist? Laut einigen Leuten hier haben die ja schon ein paar Stürmer, schwer abzuschätzen wie sehr die Jelavic wirklich wollen.

The only team to make an offical bid has been Rangers, people keep mentioning Everton & Benfica but if they were really that interested why haven't they made a bid when they already know Rangers have?

As I said before Moyes has already said he can't afford Donovan yet he still wants to sign him oan loan now, never has he mentioned anything about Jela, people say he was in the stadium watching him but I've not seen any picture or him conforming he was there so I wouldn't believe any of that :happy:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

naja die Rangers machen Druck...spielt er für Rapid im Euroleague Play off

darf er für die Rangers nicht mehr in der CL spielen....ich finde Everton wäre

die bessere Wahl und die hätten kein Problem wenn er bis 26.August noch für Rapid spielen würde nehme ich mal an....ausserdem ich finde dass er ohnehin

mind. 7 mio Wert ist...

:super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fussballliebhaber

The only team to make an offical bid has been Rangers, people keep mentioning Everton & Benfica but if they were really that interested why haven't they made a bid when they already know Rangers have?

As I said before Moyes has already said he can't afford Donovan yet he still wants to sign him oan loan now, never has he mentioned anything about Jela, people say he was in the stadium watching him but I've not seen any picture or him conforming he was there so I wouldn't believe any of that :happy:

Everton are looking to beat Rangers to the signing of Croatia striker Nikica Jelavic .

Everton boss David Moyes watched the Rapid Vienna front-man in action against Red Bull Salzburg on Sunday, according to the Scottish Sun.

And Toffees representatives watched him bag a brace to send Rapid through to the Europa League play-off stage in a 3-0 win over Stara Zagora last nights.

Rangers were hoping to snap up the Croat for £3.5million.

These are the facts

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Everton are looking to beat Rangers to the signing of Croatia striker Nikica Jelavic .

Everton boss David Moyes watched the Rapid Vienna front-man in action against Red Bull Salzburg on Sunday, according to the Scottish Sun.

And Toffees representatives watched him bag a brace to send Rapid through to the Europa League play-off stage in a 3-0 win over Stara Zagora last nights.

Rangers were hoping to snap up the Croat for £3.5million.

These are the facts

So why has no offical bid been made? Like i said its just 'paper talk' you'd be a fool to believe everything you read in the newspapers :verbot:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

So why has no offical bid been made? Like i said its just 'paper talk' you'd be a fool to believe everything you read in the newspapers :verbot:

Who says this? Maybe the Toffes are more queit and let money talk, while you are crying that you need a striker now but can`t afford him. :finger:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Who says this? Maybe the Toffes are more queit and let money talk, while you are crying that you need a striker now but can`t afford him. :finger:

Crying? Lol im hardly crying mate, Bain is back in Austria today finalising the deal for Jelavic, he'll be a Rangers player for the start of next week :finger2:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/190535-rangers-in-talks-with-eidur-gudjohnsen/

Gudjohnsen will soon join him too :finger:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Crying? Lol im hardly crying mate, Bain is back in Austria today finalising the deal for Jelavic, he'll be a Rangers player for the start of next week :finger2:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/190535-rangers-in-talks-with-eidur-gudjohnsen/

Negotiations are continuing with Rapid Vienna over the purchase of striker Nikica Jelavic, after Martin Bain returned home from a trip to Austria on Thursady having failed to convince the club to accept a £3.5 million offer.

:ratlos:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Yeah that was Thursday, this is now Saturday or is it still Thursday in Austria :huh?deppat?:

I just wanted to tell you, that I don`t believe that anyone will finalise something today when your last offer has been rejected just 2 days ago.

bearbeitet von Exilgrüner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ruhe in Frieden, kleiner Liebling!

Maybe some of you guys are thinking, that we are "a little bit behind".

But I think it would be disapointing for you to see, that this is not the truth.

I know, we are a small country in football, but that doesn`t mean, that we are stupid.

I really can`t understand smileys like this :huh?deppat?: or that :finger2: in case of a normaly talk about a transfer.

Lean back and wait, what the future brings. Thats the only thing you (and we also) can do.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Respekt ist keine Krankheit

On the one hand we should not believe all the things written in papers, on the other hand, you want us make believe such a mess.

If you are interested in Gudjonson, you are not able to pay Jela, or vice versa.

If Rangers pay the price for Jela, all will be done next weak, but are you able to do so??

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

I just wanted to tell you, that I don`t believe that anyone will finalise something today when your last offer has been rejected just 2 days ago.

Thats up to you mate, im just posting what I have been told. Just warning you not to be so suprised if the deal is done after your match tomorrow.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Respekt ist keine Krankheit

Thats up to you mate, im just posting what I have been told. Just warning you not to be so suprised if the deal is done after your match tomorrow.

We won´t be surprised at all.

If it is the way, you want us make believe, we can be sure, that the prize payed is pretty fine.

So it doesn´t make any difference for us.

I´m sure Jela won´t be happy in Scotland, but this my personal point of view and has nothing to do with this really beautiful country and it´s amazing people.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten