F.C. Barcelona

Spitzenspieler

Ich habe nur einen Traum, und der spielt bei Sevilla RV :) Wird sicher aber nicht verwirklichen...

Ja, den guten Daniel würde ich auch gern bei uns sehen :augenbrauen: .

Mal eine Frage zu unserem Wunderkind Messi, wann dürfen wir ihn wieder zurückerwarten?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gràcies Samuel

Emanuelson wäre sicher eine tolle Verstärkung! :)

Aber ich persönlich plädier für Abidal. :)

Wäre eine Traumabwehr: Abidal - Marquez - Puyol - Zambrotta

abidal ist mir auch durchaus recht, wär echt geil den zu bekommen.

Meine Traumabwehr: Abidal - Thuram - Puyol - Zambrotta

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Gerade auf Eurosport.com gelesen:

Eurosport.com

Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard has praised the attitude shown by forward Javier Saviola, and said he could stay at the club, despite frequent rumours that the club are looking to offload him.

Saviola has rarely featured in Rijkaard's first team plans at Barcelona, and was sent out on loan to Monaco and Sevilla for the past two seasons.

But Rijkaard has admitted his admiration for Saviola, despite the Argentinian still being considered third choice centre forward behind Samuel Eto'o and Eidur Gudjohnsen.

“Saviola is working well,” the Dutchman said. “I like his attitude. He is happy here and he is settled. If he would like to stay then we can negotiate. He is setting a good example and is very well liked here.”

When questioned on whether the club would be ready to renew Saviola's contract, which expires at the end of the season, Rijkaard replied:

“I can't say yes or no, but I am making an assessment that I could give to [sporting director Txiki [beguiristain].”

Würde mir sehr gefallen wenn Saviola bleiben würde :) Ist aber ein Beitrag von gestern.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

abidal ist mir auch durchaus recht, wär echt geil den zu bekommen.

Meine Traumabwehr: Abidal - Thuram - Puyol - Zambrotta

Derzeit wahrscheinlich die bessere Variante, aber auf lange Sicht ist Marquez vernünftiger!....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Interessanter Artikel nach dem 3-2 gegen Alaves im Cup, sehr erfreulich der Teil über Saviola :)

fcbarcelona.com

Rijkaard asks team to "save energy'

Rijkaard has spotted errors in the way the side played against Deportivo Alavés, and claims "we need to save energy. When they made it 2-2, the team had to make a major effort to win."

The Barça manager is optimistic for the future, because knowing he is going to have key players fit again also means his players will be able to rest more. "We have got players back like Oleguer, Motta and Santi Ezquerro, who had a bit of the flu before the game. I don't see a dark future. It was an attractive game, but especially after going 2-0 up we started relaxing and got overconfident. The players worked very hard, perhaps too much, and that is one of things we have detected are going to need to improve."

Making it easy

"The game looked over yet we ended up suffering again. No team ever surprises me. It just means we are all human and have to work on improving certain things. And if we suffered against Alavés, when we play better teams we'll suffer even more. I am glad we have had the chance to see the things that we need to sort out", said Rijkaard, when asked if he felt there was a problem with the team relaxing too much when it looks like they have games won.

Saviola and his statistics

Rijkaard could only praise Javier Saviola on his performance this evening: "Saviola made all the difference. I am so happy. He is a player who reads the game well and knows how to be in the right place at the right time. But I think he is still able to get better. There is always room for improvement."

But does the Argentinian deserve a place in the starting line up? "Could he be the team's second forward? Why not? I think he deserves to be. His statistics show that he deserves to be in the starting line up".

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Das hatten wir schon lange nicht mehr: Laut dem englischen Blatt Mirror wird Chelsea demnächst 75 Millionen Euro für Ronaldinho bieten und hat demnach sogar gute Chancen ihn nach London zu lotsen. Von einem Ronnie-Intimus will die Zeitung nämlich erfahren haben, dass er sich in Barcelona nicht mehr wohl und genug gewürdigt fühlt, wobei vor allem die Tatsache, dass Johan Cruyff ihn nicht mag, besondern an ihm nagen soll. :lol:

Iniesta ist übrigens wieder fit und wird am Wochende gegen Nastic spielen können.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten