Transferspekulationen OHNE Quelle/Spielerwünsche - Thread

Beruf: ASB-Poster
aXXit schrieb vor 21 Minuten:

Deswegen war er so aufgezuckert gestern :( 

Die haben doch in der YL Gegeneinander gespielt. Sporting vs Salzburg. Beide mit Toren damals.

https://www.transfermarkt.at/red-bull-salzburg-uefa-u19_sporting-lissabon-uefa-u19/index/spielbericht/2982107

Korr. Sporting

bearbeitet von red pack

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ergänzungsspieler

Lt. Transfermarkt.at sollen wir an Michal Karbownik (linker Verteidiger) von Legia Warschau interessiert sein:

https://www.transfermarkt.at/m-karbownik-zu-red-bull-salzburg-/thread/forum/154/thread_id/1046604/page/1#anchor_2594733

Scheint extrem agil und offensiv sehr stark zu sein: 

Wäre wohl der designierte Nachfolger von Andi Ulmer.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Vielleicht bleibt Mensah ja noch eine Saison in Belgien oder hat den Wunsch geäußert, dass man ihn generell abgibt.

Der junge Pole schaut auf jeden Fall sehr vielversprechend aus auf den ersten Blick. Anscheinend auch beidfüßig, ein weiteres Plus (LV und RV) 

bearbeitet von Ultimate84

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ergänzungsspieler

Infos zu Karbownik von einem Kollegen, der Legia-Fan ist:

I hope that he will play longer for Legia, because in the first team he started this season. He recently prolonged the contract, but I suppose that just to make the price higher.

I am realistic and know that if not this summer next for sure he will be sold.

From the skills Perspective he is a great talent and I suppose he will be a star in few years. He suppose to be a part of national team for friendly match in March. Now he is playing on left defence but normally he is center midfield. 

Great natural dribbling skills and even he is not too tall, it is really hard to push him or take the ball. It is a pleasure to watch him.
The style of playing is something like Marcelo, Messi of course currently he is at the level of 20% of their skills ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
andreas78 schrieb vor 13 Stunden:

Infos zu Karbownik von einem Kollegen, der Legia-Fan ist:

I hope that he will play longer for Legia, because in the first team he started this season. He recently prolonged the contract, but I suppose that just to make the price higher.

I am realistic and know that if not this summer next for sure he will be sold.

From the skills Perspective he is a great talent and I suppose he will be a star in few years. He suppose to be a part of national team for friendly match in March. Now he is playing on left defence but normally he is center midfield. 

Great natural dribbling skills and even he is not too tall, it is really hard to push him or take the ball. It is a pleasure to watch him.
The style of playing is something like Marcelo, Messi of course currently he is at the level of 20% of their skills ;)

Nach Asiens Neymar dann auch bald Polens Messi bei uns. Fantastisch  ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag