Futbol Club Barcelona

*Mani*

ASB-Legende

Bei wievielen Toren hält MSN jetzt ? und viele fehlen ihnen noch auf den Rekord ?

112 müsstens sein.

Welchen Rekord? Die 120 der Madrid-Spieler?

CR7, Ronaldo, Higuaín war ja nicht wirklich ein "Angriffs-Trio"...

-------------------------

Hin und wieder trifft ers ja doch ganz gut...

It is not everyday that José Mourinho praises Leo Messi. The Portuguese manager confessed that he does not miss playing against the Argentine: This season was the first season for many, many years that I wasn’t there, but, watching Messi, you don’t miss being there! You enjoy it so much that you don’t think about not being there. You just think about what the guy did.” Mourinho also confessed that he spent hours trying to find ways of stopping the crack. “Every time I played against Messi, I spent hours studying and trying to stop him,” Mourinho said. “Many times, we were successful, other times we were not successful. “Every time I was thinking about how best [to] collectively – I am not saying stop him – give him a difficult match. I think this is the correct word. It is not about stopping him but giving him a difficult match. That is the best you do against him.”

The Chelsea manager also stated that a team with Messi is a totally different team. “I am saying that a team with that boy is a different team, is a different story,” he added,I think this guy makes the gap by himself. You have doubts that [Manchester] City with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Arsenal with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Chelsea with Messi can win the Champions League? Or Man United with Messi can win the Champions League? Don’t you think? I think.”

It is not very usual for Mourinho to express a positive opinion towards Messi, who was strongly linked with Chelsea this summer.

bearbeitet von Jorly

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag