Liverpool FC - "You'll never walk alone...!!!

Walk like an Egyptian

Reds-Stürmerlegende John Aldridge, Ambassador des Vereins, in seiner wöchentlichen Kolumne im Liverpool Echo :super:

I was working for the club in Singapore and going from what I've seen, I think Dominik Szoboszlai is finding his way at the moment but Alexis Mac Allister has come in and taken to his surroundings like a duck to water.

The quality of the sides we were playing were not at the very, very top - with the exception of Bayern Munich - but you can tell with Mac Allister he's played in the Premier League. He's fitting like a hand in a glove.

He's played him in front of the back four, which isn't his ideal position, because we're waiting for signings but when he's in that pocket he's clever. He works it well into the pockets, getting on the ball, so I think he's going to be a really good signing.

Dominik is very confident, just waiting to see a little bit more of him but that will come, I'm pretty sure, because I've seen it before. The Premier League is different to other leagues so give him a little bit of time to make his mark, but he's got all the attributes that he needs.

But absolutely we need more signings before the window shuts. A defensive midfielder has to be the priority.

We've got the numbers, but ideally a good centre half would be nice and a right-back to give Trent Alexander-Arnold license to roam.

Romeo Lavia's looked good to me, but I've not seen enough of him - he's very young. He's no doubt a prospect and time will tell.

You just trust Jurgen Klopp if we get him, that he'll do the job we need. If we don't get him, they've got to get someone else. Quite simply we have to.

Stefan Bajcetic can be a terrific player but he's still young and had a few injury problems. Given time he can he a really important player, but we do need someone else.

Aside from that, let's not forget we've got an amazing front six - Ben Doak is a part of that now even though he's only young. He's such an exciting prospect.

He's got every attribute that you want, he's got the heart, the guts and the pace - he just excites you so much - so he's gonna get some really good, valuable game time at the age of 17 this year in the Europa League. He is the stand-in now for Mohamed Salah, for me.

Aged 17, he's got it. We've seen it with players before like Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen. He's a member of the squad now. The manager's got so many options up top.

bearbeitet von goleador2000

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian

Eine selten dämlichere Transferabwicklung habe ich den letzten Jahren beim LFC nicht erlebt. Ich frag mich nur auf was wir noch warten...bis ihn uns jetzt noch ein anderer Verein wegschnappt, oder auf was bitte ???...:facepalm:

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2023/08/09/liverpool-now-expected-to-meet-50m-asking-price-to-sign-special-player

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

FC Wacker Innsbruck 1913
Liverpool FC 1892 schrieb vor 12 Minuten:

Jetzt benötigen wir wieder die ganze restliche Woche um die letzten 4-5 Millionen draufzupacken:facepalm:!!!

"Deal agreed" wird am Sonntag erwartet! (laut den Social Media Posts sämtlicher Experten)

Dieses Fenster kostet Nerven und es ist kein Ende in Sicht, denn es fehlen nach Lavia noch zwei Spieler.

selbst wenn man die noch holt (ich zweifle mittlerweile dran), bis das Werkl läuft, wird wohl 2024 sein 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian
TIA schrieb vor 1 Stunde:

Die wollen beide

+ Tyler Adams...wennst gleich in 3 Bewerben vertreten bist, brauchst natürlich einen 40-Mann-Kader. Keine Frage.

Ich bin neugierig ob da was dabei rauskommt oder das auch wie bei den Citizens untern Tisch gekehrt wird. :x

Chelsea mit Selbstanzeige: Premier League untersucht Finanzverstöße | Transfermarkt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
Cookiemonster schrieb vor 24 Minuten:

Sind wir uns mal ehrlich, das Financial Fairplay is t ja fürn A….:arsch:

Die tun doch eh alle was sie wollen..

Nur wir nicht. Wir verwenden es als Ausrede nicht mehr investieren zu dürfen. Genau deshalb war die FSG immer dafür.

Zitat

Billy Hogan, Liverpool’s chief executive on the impact of being in the Europa League: “Our goal is to run the club sustainably. When you are missing revenue from the Champions League, you have to react accordingly — and we’ve done that.” [the athletic]

Warum samma denn in der EL 😂

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Posting-Pate

ist ja nicht so, als ob wir in den letzten Jahren, sowohl in der Meisterschaft, als auch in der Champions League orderntlich Kohle gemacht hätten...

Wenn man der einzige ist, der sich an Regeln hält, weil alle anderen sie brechen (dürfen), ist man leider heutzutage kein Vorbild mehr, sondern ein Depp...

Und selbst nur mit der Europa League wird ein Net Spend von 100 Mille doch wohl drin sein, wenn man schon 8 Spieler von der Gehaltsliste hat und nur zwei nachbesetzt.

bearbeitet von Westsider

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag