AC MILAN

fino alla fine

Irgendwie freud es mich das Beckham wieder nach Europa wechselt, doch rein vom sportlichen her wirds wurscht sein für Milan, da ist sicher die finazielle Seite wichtiger gewesen bei dieser Verpflichtung. Kann mir aber wiederum nicht ganz vorstellen das z.B. Millionen Triokts mit Beckham am Rücken verkauft werden, egal jetzt welche Nummer.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

MILAN, Beckham's arrival will result in a 15 million profit

Simon Chadwick, director of the Centre of International Trade and Sports of the University of Coventry, has declared that even if the whole world is facing a financial crisis, David Beckham is such a mediatic phenomenon that his arrival at Milan will make the italian club earn 15 million euros immediately.

www.marca.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

A TOUGH MILAN

On Milan weigh the negative criticisms, those who expect to see good football. Carlo Ancelotti isn't worried: "We don't play as well, but we are tougher". - THE WORDS OF THE COACH -

MILANELLO - Ahead of the match against Siena, here are all the topics discussed by coach Carlo Ancelotti during today's press conference at the Carnago sporting center:

THE MATCH AGAINST SIENA

"We can play better, tomorrow we will show it. I think the players' characteristics have changed, we are lacking a few quality players, so the team compensates with strength. There are some games that are more spectacular than others, while some are very close and tactical. Tomorrow we will evaluate the conditions of Gattuso, Seedorf, and Ambrosini. Maldini? His intentions are what matters, we'll see if he recovers and then we will decide. In any case, we have more strikers available this year and our results in home games have improved, our attitude hasn't changed, it's a question of the players I have available. Tiredness? The team is doing well, we weren't tired against Atalanta. How do I expect Siena to play? They will try to attack, they will push forward with their full backs, and they will play with a playmaker, it will be an open game, so it's important we do well up front."

THE CONDITION OF SHEVCHENKO

"Sheva is working very well, he's recovering his condition. He's not doing badly, but he's not that quick yet."

THE LEAGUE

"The league is open, Napoli and Udinese can stay in front for a long time."

GILARDINO'S SUSPENSION

"Personally I don't agree with it, but if this rule exists then it should be applied. Gila's handball was unintentional, I think."

AN IMPORTANT WEEK

"Bergamo could have been an important turning point, with a victory against Siena we have a great chance to reach the top of the table, looking of course at what Inter, Udinese, and Napoli will do."

MILAN'S PLAY

"Milan are appreciated for the quality of their play and when they don't play well they are criticised. In any case there are more aspects to evaluate. Once people said Milan were a bit soft, but now I think they are a tough team. Everyone works harder to win back the ball, we are more compact and risk less. With Emerson, Gattuso, and Ambrosini we have more quantity, but also the team's attention is crucial."

BORRIELLO'S GROWTH

"Borriello is an important player, with characteristics we usually didn't have. If he's doing well he plays, also two consecutive games, why not. In any case also 30 minutes can be important for a striker. Marco has grown, his conviction and self-confidence has changed." :super:

THE SCUDETTO

"The Scudetto is a great objective, a stimulation to do better. It's certainly not a weight on our shoulders, if I think we could win the Scudetto I only get more motivated. I think Milan can win the league. Inter? I think that they are doing about as well as last season. Mourinho is a good coach and a capable person, my opinion of him doesn't change."

NEW STRENGTHS COMING

"From Thursday Nesta, Senderos, and Kaladze should be available, they are important players for us." :super:

RONALDINHO'S NIGHTS OUT

"You're telling me that on Sunday he made the small hours? He came back at 4? He was allowed to stay out until 5, it must mean he didn't have fun and went home early... (the Milan coach smiles) It was Sunday, he was allowed to do what he wanted." (:feier:)

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Nesta can't shake injury

Milan defender Alessandro Nesta has suffered yet another setback in his recovery from a back problem.

The 32-year-old stopper is now unlikely to feature until after the winter break when the Rossoneri travel to Dubai for a mid-season training camp.

Nesta has not been available to Coach Carlo Ancelotti since July 13 when a disk slipped in his back and crushed two vertebrae.

After several weeks of therapy, Nesta returned to first team action on October 14 in a friendly played in Albania.

The following Sunday, Nesta was on the bench for Milan's game with Sampdoria, but felt pain once more.

“It will take a little more time,” said Ancelotti. Worryingly, former Milan left-back Serginho suffered from the same affliction and had to retire, albeit aged 35.

Nesta has already had an operation on his back and an investigative procedure recently showed that it is healing fine, making the real cause of his injury a mystery.

The former Lazio captain has since returned to Miami, where he has a holiday home, to complete his recovery.

Nesta's prolonged absence gives Ancelotti a headache at centre-back. Philippe Senderos has been at Milan for two months now and has been injured three times.

Paolo Maldini has had a scan after complaining of muscular pain and Kakha Kaladze is only just returning to full fitness.

That leaves Daniele Bonera as Milan's only healthy central defender. (:nein:)

channel4.com

Sehr bitter! :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Das wäre Tragik pur! :heul:

Aus und vorbei? Karriere von Nesta auf der Kippe

Macht es noch einen Sinn? Diese Frage wird sich in diesen Tagen der verletzungsgeplagte Alessandro Nesta stellen, der laut Medienberichten ein Karriereende in Erwägung zieht. Aus und vorbei, mit 32 Jahren?

(thb) Mailand. In den vergangenen Jahren verbrachte der Milan-Verteidiger viel Zeit in Behandlung. Zahlreiche Verletzungen unterbrachen regelmäßig die Karriere des Italieners und auch für die aktuelle Saison sehen die Prognosen der Ärzte nicht gut aus. Derzeit befindet sich Nesta in Miami, wo ihm eine heikle Operation droht.

Karriereende als letzter Ausweg

Laut der italienischen Tageszeitung „La Stampa“ gibt es eigentlich nur mehr einen Ausweg. Nesta müsse seine Fußballschuhe im Alter von 32 Jahren an den Nagel hängen.

Beim AC Milan, wo er bereits seit über sechs Jahren spielt, hat Nesta noch einen Vertrag bis 2011. In der italienischen Nationalelf hatte der Verteidiger bereits 2006 seinen Rücktritt erklärt.

goal.com

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag