AC MILAN

ASB-Halbgott

Den Spielbericht schreib ich besser in den UEFA-Thread...

Zu Superpippo, einmal werd ich dieses Bild hoffentlich in einem entscheidenden Spiel noch brauchen: :love:

f0092821_6531456.jpg

bearbeitet von Joker

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Ein Artikel zu Zambro! :)

THE MOST USED

Fifteen official matches for Milan: Zambrotta was on the pitch twelve times, 1,080 minutes played (no one as much as him so far with the Rossoneri), never substituted. A first positive balance.

MILAN - The most used player by Carlo Ancelotti during the 2008/09 season, that is Gianluca Zambrotta, spoke exclusively last night during Studio Milan on Milan Channel. Zambro has 12 appearances (for example Kaka and Seedorf have 13), but no one has been on the pitch for as many minutes as him: 900 in the league (he only missed one game due to suspension, against Sampdoria) and 180 in Uefa Cup.

The same Gianluca commented this data: "I think that it's a sign for me. It's also a pleasure: I just arrived this year and the number of games I'm playing means that the coach has trust in me, to whom I add the great support that all of my team-mates gave me." Zambrotta then spoke about the Lecce game: "Let's say that having drawn such a game is as if we lost it. We played it well and for this reason we cannot feel bad. After all, in other away games we had played less well and we won the three points, just like at Bergamo. However at Lecce we played a good game, both from the game as well as the chances we created."

On his personal condition: "Last night I was fine, I ran until the end and I think that I had a satisfactory game. In general I left behind me the difficulties of the pre-season and now the things are going for the best. The goal? The one against Lazio arrived in a particular way in a particular moment. We were recovering and the shot from the distance allowed us then to arrive at the end of the game with a positive result." The end was on two Brazilian team-mates, one Ronaldinho and the other Pato. "Ronaldinho is going through a very good period, he acclimatized himself very well in the Italian football. Pato? He's a great talent with ample margins of improvement."

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Klingt nicht nach baldiger Rückkehr! :nein:

Yoann cool on Milan future

Milan exile Yoann Gourcuff has rejected comparisons with Zinedine Zidane and is focused on Bordeaux rather than the Rossoneri.

The French midfielder was given a warm welcome when he arrived at Milan from Rennes in the summer of 2006.

But Gourcuff didn't have many first-team opportunities at San Siro and was sent on loan to Bordeaux in pre-season where he has impressed in Ligue 1.

“I've had a chance to express myself and really enjoy my football since returning to France,” Gourcuff told L'Equipe.

“I wanted game time at a stable club where I could play calmly. The players here are well protected from the media and fan attention and we have an amazing squad here.

“Confidence has been the key because when you don't have self-belief you don't try things.

“Comparisons with Zidane? That happens with every new attacker in the French team whether it be Samir Nasri or Karim Benzema.

“It's flattering the first few times because Zidane was an exceptional and unique player who made his mark on the French people but you can't take it too seriously.

“There's been a lot of talk about me, but I haven't said much in return. I'm not the superstar type and it's embarrassing so I try to avoid letting it affect my game.”

Gourcuff is due to return to Milan at the end of the season, but it remains to be seen whether there is space for him in the star-studded Rossoneri ranks.

“We will see about my future at the end of the season,” Gourcuff stressed.

“What is certain is that I wouldn't return to Milan under the same conditions.

“I haven't turned the page on Milan yet and officially I still play for them. I watch their matches and check their results and news and I'm glad things are going well for them, but in my head I'm a Bordeaux player.”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

es war eigentlich schon vor der saison klar dass wir gourcuff nicht mehr wiedersehen werde, egal wie gut er spielen wird.

durch den kauf von ronaldinho ist einfach kein platz für ihn. der franzose kann nur auf der position von ronaldinho oder von kaka spielen und an beiden kommt er nie vorbei. alle anderen positionen sind mit zuvielen defensivaufgaben verbunden die er nicht bereit ist zu übernehmen.

sicherlich schade aber er war einfach zur falschen zeit bei milan. nächsten sommer sollte man ihn für so viel geld wie möglich verkaufen und um das geld einen weltklasse iv holen.

bearbeitet von acdc81

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Leider wahr!

Besonders schade wenn man bedenkt was der Junge für ein Potenzial hat und wie alt er ist. Der hätte auf alle Fälle das Zeug ein ganz ein Großer zu werden. Ich hoffe nur, dass uns das nicht irgendwann vor Augen geführt wird! :holy:

Aber die Hoffnung stirbt ja zuletzt!...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 weeks later...
Chi se ne frega!

Sechs Monate kein Gattuso!... Mir fehlen die Worte! :heul:

COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN

L'A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Gennaro Gattuso, infortunatosi nel corso della partita Milan-Catania, è stato sottoposto oggi a risonanza magnetica ed esame ortopedico che hanno evidenziato una lesione al legamento crociato anteriore del ginocchio destro. Gattuso, accompagnato dal coordinatore sanitario del Milan Jean Pierre Meersseman, si recherà domattina ad Anversa dal professor Martens per un ulteriore controllo.

acmilan.com

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Daniele BONERA wurde heute operiert. Er fällt bis zur Rückrunde aus. Na toll! :(

Jetzt haben wir noch Maldini, Kaladse :knife:, Favalli :knife: und Senderos :lol: für die IV-Position! :nein:

Darmian rechne ich ja gar nicht mal mehr obwohl der endlich eine Chance verdient hätte!...

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Massimo Manara, who spoke to Milan Channel's microphones at Milanello:

KAKÁ AND FLAMINI: regarding Kaká we are making some checks and we have to complete the medical visits while Flamini suffered a trauma to his left ankle on Saturday, which also left some damage to his ligaments. We hope to have both of them back for next Sunday, but we will see how it goes in the next days.

GATTUSO: he was subjected to the surgery to reconstruct his ligament; the recovery times are those which were predicted. Only the ligament was reconstructed, for the rest everything seems fine.

NESTA: There is good news from America, but we are awaiting to see the player. Alessandro has started running these days, but we have to wait to see what the situation is after 28 December, when the group will reunite at Milanello to depart for Dubai.

BONERA: he was operated the other day to remove his hernia. Now he will follow the post-operation program. The lad should be ready to start the preparation, at least partially, in Dubai, before completing it and be ready for the team in the new year.

BORRIELLO: he is following a rehabilitation process after the muscular lesion he suffered.

acmilan.com

Na hoffentlich stimmt das in Bezug auf Kaka, heute gabs ja schon weit Schlimmeres zu lesen! :holy:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fuck Yeah

Ich bin gerade in einem anderen Forum auf einen äußerst aufschlussreichen Artikel gestoßen der sicher auch hier einige User interessiert. Es geht um Milans Personalpolitik der letzten Jahre. Der Artikel liefert viele Hintergrundinfos und nette Anekdoten. Obwohl er schon letztes Jahr geschrieben wurde hat er nichts an Aktualität eingebüßt.

Sicherlich auch für nicht Milan Fans lesenswert.

http://www.11freunde.de/international/112994?page=1

http://www.11freunde.de/international/113010?page=1

bearbeitet von acdc81

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Milan hat am Samstag David Beckham vorgestellt, er wird vom 11. Januar bis zum 9. März das Dress der Rossoneri tragen (dürfen).

Er bekommt die Nummer 32!

40914_hp.jpg

Beckham bei seiner Präsentation:

DAVID BECKHAM:

'Good evening to all. First of all I would like to thank Adriano Galliani for the opportunity to be here. I like Italy very much and I am happy to be in your Country. I am honored. I played in important teams in England, Spain and now I have the possibility to play in the most successful Club of the world. I'll work hard to give my best to help my team-mates, as I have always done.

It will be a great work opportunity which will also allow me to stay close to my family.'

ON HIS CHOICE TO MOVE TO LOS ANGELES GALAXY

"It was an important decision, based on a personal choice, it was a challenge I liked a lot. I wanted to make a difference in quality, in America the level of football is different compared to European football, I don't pretend to raise the level of American football on my own, but for what I have been able to contribute it was a pleasure."

FABIO CAPELLO, THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM AND MILAN

"Capello is a great professional, who I respect a lot and who I asked for an opinion on the opportunity that was given to me to go to Milan. I agree with Capello when he says that my call up to the English national team will depend on whether or not I play for Milan. Personally I care a lot about the shirt of my national team with which I have surpassed 100 appearences, I will try to work hard, with an excellent team like Milan that has players of the highest level like Kaká, Maldini, Ronaldinho. I hope that my work will bring me the opportunity to wear the national team shirt again.

Certainly I can't pretend to play from the first minute immediately, I will train with my team mates, and get back into shape. I'm happy that the tests this morning showed I am in better shape than I expected.

My intention is still to work hard, I don't want to ruin the balance there is between my colleagues, but I hope to insert myself in the best possible way inside the group, finding the right automatisms.

This choice of mine has caused a lot of reactions, but all positive. I chose A.C. Milan because they are a club with a great history and which has players of the highest level. For example, Paolo Maldini is a 40-year-old who still plays at an exceptional level, then there are other younger players who are slowly forming themselves, many great champions and it's an honor for me to be a part of this squad and train with them.

Also Carlo Ancelotti is an exceptional manager, a great professional, respected all over the world."

ON HIS SHIRT NUMBER

"I will have the number 32 shirt, the reason is that it was the first number the club offered me an I accepted."

ON THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENDING HIS CONTRACT

"My contract says that I will stay here until 9 March 2009 and I thank Milan again for this great opportunity that will allow me to train and prepare. I already know it will be difficult to leave."

ON THE ITALIAN LEAGUE

"I am already falling in love with this club, I like its history. One of the reasons behind my choice was this. I have always respected the Italian league for the way they play football, because there is a lot of attention to tactics. In Italy there's a lot of passion for football and in the past I have had the chance to play against a few Italian clubs and the Italian national team. It will be very exciting."

ON THE ITALY-ENGLAND CLASHES IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

"When I discovered that Manchester United would be coming to play in Italy for the Champions League, I was very happy because they are coming on 24 February, when I will still be here and so I will be able to see my former team. In the future I would like to play in the Champions League again."

ON THE DERBY

"I have gathered information on the league games I will be involved in, and I saw that there's also the derby. In the past I have already played many of them in England and also in Spain. Inter have an excellent manager and I think it will be a match with a lot of passion involved which I can't wait to be a part of."

ON THE PRESSURE FROM THE MEDIA

"My past life choices have already put me under a lot of media pressure. When I was at Manchester I was subjected to a lot of pressure, even though I was younger and perhaps I felt it less. It was also that way at Real, but I don't think I will have any problems, I haven't had them in the past. I know Milan have a lot of fans with a lot of expectations and I want to be a part of this team without disappointing them, perhaps helping Milan toward some victories."

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Stammspieler

haha, da hat galliani ganze arbeit geleistet und dem becks sofort die "siamo il club piú titolato al mondo"-floskel gelernt :D.

coole aussage von galli über gattuso nach dem match (wahrscheinlich als reaktion auf rhinos präsenz an der outlinie):

"Gattuso? E' l'anima del Milan, voleva andarsene ma così avrebbe rischiato un infortunio prematuro perchè l'avrei picchiato con le mie stesse mani!"
bearbeitet von ringhio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag