AC MILAN

Chi se ne frega!

Flamini bzgl. seiner Rolle bei Milan:

Flamini not fond of full-back idea

Mathieu Flamini could be pushed into a full-back role, but warns Milan he is not fond of tactical experimentation.

Carlo Ancelotti is considering every option to fit Kaka, Ronaldinho, Andriy Shevchenko, Clarence Seedorf and Andrea Pirlo in the same line-up and for a brief period during the 2-1 defeat to Bologna, Flamini was fielded as a full-back.

“I do it if it is necessary,” said the not entirely content former Arsenal star in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Ancelotti asked me to go back into defence because Marek Jankulovski had some fitness problems and I like to help the squad.

“I had also played this role a couple of times at Arsenal, but I discussed his matter with Arsene Wenger and told him my natural position is in midfield.”

The Rossoneri showed flashes of brilliance against Bologna, but were left hopelessly exposed by counter-attacks. Can Ancelotti ever balance the team?

“You need to talk a lot on the field, work hard on tactics during the week, learn how to attack and defend as a unit,” continued Flamini.

“I know what I need to do and when I have to run. Everyone has their job in a team.”

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Halbgott

Milan hat gestern gegen den Schweizer Zweitligisten Lugano getestet, Quelle: acmilan.com

MILAN - Here are the official formations of Lugano and Milan for the friendly at 19.00 at the Cornaredo stadium of Lugano:

LUGANO: Proietti; Rota, Montandon, Denicola, Preisig; Carlos Da Silva, Baldo, Maggetti, Fabiano Da Silva, Rennella; Renfer. Available: Aldebrando, Sulmoni, Valente, Rocca, Gomiero, Fernandinho, Dorsa, Moresi, Alexis.

MILAN: Abbiati; Bonera, Senderos, Maldini, Antonini; Cardacio, Emerson, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Inzaghi, Pato. Available: Kalac, Favalli, Kakà, Strasser (51), Gianola (52), Pasini (53), Romagnoli (54), Ruggeri (55), Angelilli (57).

Ergebnis:

LUGANO-MILAN 2-0

9/10/2008

LUGANO - The friendly Lugano-Milan finished 2-0. For the home side the goalscorers were Renella (53') and Laborde (91').

Résumé: :lol: sowie :nein: und :nervoes:

bearbeitet von Joker

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Glaub ich nicht, dass das bei uns der Fall ist, so ein Team hatten wir ja schon Anfang des Jahrhunderts und da hat es auch funktioniert.

Bei uns ist schlichtweg das Problem, dass wir a) dumme Tore bekommen, weil quasi nie dieselbe IV miteinander aufläuft und b) aus der Unzahl an Chancen einfach zu wenig Kapital geschlagen wird.

Bin mir sicher, dass sobald einmal konstant ein IV-Pärchen aufläuft und einer der Stürmer gesetzt ist und Kaka zudem in Form kommt, Milan wieder in altem Glanz erscheinen wird! :)

Bis dahin heißt es das Maximum aus den Spielen herauszuholen!...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

THE SITUATION WITH MANARA

Two days before the Rossoneri's match in Genoa, Milan's club doctor Massimo Manara talked about the situation of the injured players. - THE DECLARATIONS OF MASSIMO MANARA -

Milan's club doctor Massimo Manara talked about the situation of the injured players:

INZAGHI: He did the routine tests this afternoon, which confirmed the problems to his right abductor, a first-degree lesion. He will undergo the necessary cures. We will evaluate the return date from day to day.

NESTA: His rehabilitation is proceeding without problems. We are confident about his healing, which in any case will not come before the next international break. We are hoping to have him back by mid-October. :nein:

GATTUSO: National team doctor Castellacci has reduced the dislocation, the recovery is going well, Rino is doing physiotherapeutic and physical work, because the tutor does not prevent him from working. For example today he started running again, and we also know about Gattuso's determination.

VIUDEZ: He is doing physiotherapy for a problem to his abductor.

KAKÁ, BORRIELLO, DIDA: We are satisfied about the results obtained. When a player comes back to the group it means that for us he has recovered, then it's up to the coach to decide whether to use him.

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The Best!!!

Seit mir nicht bös, aber bei dieser Einkaufspolitik darf man sich nicht wundern wenn es Jahr für Jahr mit dem Verein bergab geht...

Da wird ein Ronaldinho für einen Patzen Geld geholt wo doch jeder weiss das der nur mehr ein Schatten seiner selbst ist und zusätzlich eine Menge zusätzlicher Unruhe in den Verein bringt...

Sheva zu verpflichten war auch nicht das was man einen guten Transfer nennt - ich mein wir haben ihm sehr viel zu verdanken und er wird immer einer meiner Lieblinge bleiben, doch wenn ein Spieler 2 Jahre in der Luft hängt kann er nicht von heut auf morgen wieder die Leistungen bringen wie damals, man darf nicht vergessen das er keine 25 mehr ist...

Zambrotta, naja auch nicht mehr der jüngste, bei dem muss man abwarten...

Flamini, Boriello... i weiss es net das sind Kaderergenzungen aber mehr schon nicht...

Keine Ahnung für mich wirkt es so als ob Milan zum reinen Showverein gemacht werden sollte - Ancelotti ist sowieso a Wahnsinn :nein:

Schade Schade ich liebe diesen Verein und wollte mir eigentlich auch heuer wieder ein Spiel im San Siro anschauen, nur der Ancelotti bringt mich zur Weissglut!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag