Didulica weg

Rubin "Derby Phantom" Okotie
Hätte er euer Wappen küssen sollen, als er bei Sturm unter Vertrag stand ?  :glubsch:  :nein:

1122279[/snapback]

Du findest es also ok , wenn ein Spieler was daher redet von "für mich gibt es nur die Austria .... " und dann nach nicht einmal einer Woche bei den Sturm Fans den tollen Sturm Liebling spielt?

Alles klar.

Vielleicht sollte man nicht immer den oberschlauen hier raushängen lassen , wenn man , so wie du , keine Ahnung über die damalige Situation hat.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Road to Zion
Du findest es also ok , wenn ein Spieler was daher redet von "für mich gibt es nur die Austria .... " und dann nach nicht einmal einer Woche bei den Sturm Fans den tollen Sturm Liebling spielt?

Alles klar.

Vielleicht sollte man nicht immer den oberschlauen hier raushängen lassen , wenn man , so wie du , keine Ahnung über die damalige Situation hat.

1122721[/snapback]

Also ich find das ein bisserl naiv! Was soll er sagen? Ich bin bald weg und ihr geht's ma am hintern vorbei? Jeder "gute" Profi redet so und meint es anders! Wieviele haben schon gesagt "für mich gibt's nur ..." und 2 Monate später warens woanders und haben das selbe gesagt!

Ändert aber nix daran das der Mandl ein wappler ist!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Rubin "Derby Phantom" Okotie
Also ich find das ein bisserl naiv! Was soll er sagen? Ich bin bald weg und ihr geht's ma am hintern vorbei? Jeder "gute" Profi redet so und meint es anders! Wieviele haben schon gesagt "für mich gibt's nur ..." und 2 Monate später warens woanders und haben das selbe gesagt!

Ändert aber nix daran das der Mandl ein wappler ist!

1122726[/snapback]

Ivanschitz .... das gleiche in grün .Ist der jetzt auch noch Publikumsliebling , oder wollen ihn die Rapid Fans wieder zurück?

@Native Ron

Das ist auch gleich die Frage an dich , denn du kannst ja anscheinend nicht verstehen das ich Mandl nicht mehr bei der Austria sehen will

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
Joey Didulica wird die Austria verlassen

... oder der ständigen Terror gegen seine Ehefrau.

1122183[/snapback]

Was ist denn da gewesen ? Ist's beim einkaufen net sofort erkannt worden, oder was war ? Oder hat sich wer telef. verwählt, und sie meint das sind Terroristen ? :ratlos:

KA um was es da geht !! :ears:

1122296[/snapback]

Sehr witzig :aaarrrggghhh:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Surft nur im ASB

didulica.com

Didulica accepts AZ Alkmaar offer

It's official

Joey Didulica confirms that FK Austria Wien has accepted an offer to transfer him to Dutch side AZ Alkmaar.

After Austria indicated it was prepared to sell Didulica, the 28-year-old Croatian international agreed to a contract that will keep Didulica in Holland for the next four years.

"The most difficult decision was to leave these great supporters," said Didulica.

"Many people tried to convince me to leave Austria earlier but I would not leave the Viola without delivering a championship. Last season, we enjoyed an amazing year and were able to win the league and the cup. It was what the fans deserve and I am forever happy that we were able to share this with one another."

"With my transfer, the club has an opportunity to build a new squad that will again challenge for the championship and hopefully qualify for the Champions League. That is the very least our supporters deserve. It was my pleasure to serve them, Mr Stronach and the club for three years and I look forward to the day our paths again cross."

"I now have a new adventure with a club that I think will become one of Europe's most respected. To be given an opportunity to work with Mr Louis van Gaal, a person so highly respected in football, is fantastic and a great honour."

letter of the wek:

This is the worst day in Austria's history..... You can not leave us. You are the heart that we need and always wanted at this club. Please answer me this question, as people are talking about why you are leaving us.

Are you leaving because of Frenkie Schinkels? Did you two have a fight. We need to know.paul

No Paul, this is not true. I have a very good relationship with Frenkie Schinkels. I have a lot of respect for him and his training methods. He is the best trainer I have had during my time here and I believe FK Austria has a good future with Frenkie Schinkels as head trainer. I also believe that he is the perfect choice for FK Austria during this transition period because he will develop the younger players and get them ready for FK Austria's future. I even believe that he will one day coach the Austrian National Team. He is a good man and a great coach. With Schinkels we have won the Double, I will never forget that.

Freddie,

Did the Club politics force you away. I know you are honest, and we the fans love this. Please tell us if the club wanted you away. We know they want money and dont care of the success of the team but you were somebody we looked to when things went bad. You Joey Didulica we could count on in difficult times. It was easy for everyone in the good times but you fought in all times and I will never forget this.

I will always follow your career and hopefully we meet again.

Thanks Freddie.

To be honest Freddie, the club politics and all the chaos surrounding player futures ect seems to be going in a good direction. I think Stoger and Kraetschmer are doing a fantastic job in keeping club politics away from the players. In the past there was the fights with Polster v Gunter and Stronach ect, but we the players in the last year had just positive vibes from the men upstairs. To answer your question correctly, the club and me had a good talk together and we agreed that the only way I would transfer is if we could have a win-win situation for everyone.

Without Stronach, the club will have a different future. The clubs ambitions and goals will be different. I am very ambitious and want to play for championships and play at the top level. I have only one year on my contract and with Stronach leaving, I couldn't be offered a longer contract on the same terms. So the best options was to sell me and get a good transfer fee for the club so that the money could be re invested in the future of FK Austria. Without Didulica, the club will have more money to pay players and by getting a tranfer fee, it means the club got me as a free player and sold me for a fee.

For me, AZ Alkmaar is a club that everyone in Holland is talking about. Ajax is even scared of them. Ajax have even gone to the transfer market to buy big players to strengthen their squad. Trainer, Van Gaal is one of the best coaches in the world, and our visions are the same, our goals are the same. We want success and we are both winners, so working with him will be amazing.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Posting-Pate
didulica.com

To answer your question correctly, the club and me had a good talk together and we agreed that the only way I would transfer is if we could have a win-win situation for everyone.

So the best options was to sell me and get a good transfer fee for the club so that the money could be re invested in the future of FK Austria. Without Didulica, the club will have more money to pay players

1123229[/snapback]

Müssen wir uns jetzt bei Joey dafür bedanken, dass wir Wimmer bekommen haben?

Irgendwie sehe ich da nicht so ganz die win-win Situation, zumindest nicht für die Austria :lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

JUSTICE
Irgendwie sehe ich da nicht so ganz die win-win Situation, zumindest nicht für die Austria

eine win-win-win-situation für Didulica, Alkmaar und Magna. für die Austria 2006/07 aber sicher eine lose-situation und die Austria 2007/08 tangiert es gar nicht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

www.mspeu.at
Without Didulica, the club will have more money to pay players and by getting a tranfer fee, it means the club got me as a free player and sold me for a fee.

Die Aussage find ich schon stark. Dem Verein Austria Wien bringt dieser Transfer genau nichts. Das ist eben das Problem, leider! Wie lang will man noch einen Betriebsführervertrag verteidigen? :hää?deppat?:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Der Joey ist tot , lange lebe der Safar!

1122131[/snapback]

Na oba sicher ned :nope:

Ich werde mir bestimmt das eine oder andere Spiel in NL anschauen. Bin sicher, dass ich nicht alleine sein werde.

Tot ist maximal dein Ernsti, es lebe der Ferdl :super:

bearbeitet von Joint

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

eine win-win-win-situation für Didulica, Alkmaar und Magna. für die Austria 2006/07 aber sicher eine lose-situation und die Austria 2007/08 tangiert es gar nicht.

1123303[/snapback]

Da bin ich einmal einer Meinung mit dir :nervoes:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag