FK Austria Wien - Real Zaragoza

dos Santos

Top-Schriftsteller
450 zahlst wennst im nou camp aufn juche obn sitzt...

Hab bei Barca - Real damals 120€ gezahlt, nicht sonderlich weit oben (glaub 2. Rang oben oder 3. Rang unten), dafür halt in der Kurve!

Der teuerste Spaß, was Karten anbelangt, ist England!

dass man eine karte für arsenal-manu nicht unter 700€ bekommt kann ich mir nicht vorstellen. hab voriges jahr 200€ für arsenal-charlton bezahlt. das dürfte bei dem händler der übliche preis gewesen sein, denn chelsea-liverpool hätten wir auch um 200€ bekommen. vor dem stadion haben sie für die tickets 250-300€ verlangt. wer also 700€ zahlt ist entweder reich oder blöd. obwohl man wahrscheinlich arsenal-manu nicht mit arsenal-charlton vergleichen kann...

barca-real wäre mir auch einiges wert. nur könnte ich mich nicht entscheiden für welches stadion ich unsummen hinauswerfen würde.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Hi mates,

I am an ATHLETIC fan and I wish all the best to FAK in their match versus Zaragoza. Sorry but I will write this post in English language because I do not know German. Sorry for it.

About your game versus Zaragoza, please note that Zaragoza is always a strong team in cup competitions (they have eliminated to us per 3 times in the last 12 season in our domestic cup and they have obtained the title per times too in this same period) but in this moment they are in not a very good form in the Spanish league, it is sure. Zaragoza won yesterday to the poor Racing 1x0 with a goal scored by Capi ( a player coming from their B team) but the match and above of all, the play showed by Zaragoza was horrible. I am sure that FAK has good chances to beat Zaragoza in this qualification playing with a similar style as played against Athletic. I was surprised in our matches for the good tactical approach of FAK against Athletic, playing very good in the mildfield and trying to obtain always chances in counter-attacks. With the same style, I am sure that FAK can reach the last 8 round.

I am speaking today with Zaragoza supporters and they are thinking that Zaragoa is a better team than FAK, being this same mistake our main error in our match versus FAK and I have advised them about this, but...........

As commented above, good luck and see you next season in Champions league again or in deffect, in UEFA Cup!! (It´s mandatory for us travel again to Vienna and visit the pubs of "Bermunda´s triangle" hehehe")

Regards from Bilbao, Basque Country

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Never give up!
Hi mates,

I am an ATHLETIC fan and I wish all the best to FAK in their match versus Zaragoza.  Sorry but I will write this post in English language because I do not know German. Sorry for it.

About your game versus Zaragoza, please note that Zaragoza is always a strong team in cup competitions (they have eliminated to us per 3 times in the last 12 season in our domestic cup and they have obtained the title per times too in this same period) but in this moment they are in not a very good form in the Spanish league, it is sure. Zaragoza won yesterday to the poor Racing 1x0 with a goal scored by Capi ( a player coming from their B team) but the match and above of all, the play showed by Zaragoza was horrible. I am sure that FAK has good chances to beat Zaragoza in this qualification playing with a similar style as played against Athletic. I was surprised in our matches for the good tactical approach of FAK against Athletic, playing very good in the mildfield and trying to obtain always chances in counter-attacks. With the same style, I am sure that FAK can reach the last 8 round.

I am speaking today with Zaragoza supporters and they are thinking that Zaragoa is a better team than FAK, being this same mistake our main error in our match versus FAK and I have advised them about this, but...........

As commented above, good luck and see you next season in Champions league again or in deffect, in UEFA Cup!! (It´s mandatory for us travel again to Vienna and visit the pubs of "Bermunda´s triangle" hehehe")

Hello ENEKO!

Thank you for your wishes! :winke: I think, it'll be a tough thing against Zaragoza with all the chances on our side. I also think, that Bibao is a stronger team then Zaragoza. The key for our victory over you was - as you mentioned already - the tactical discipline. Our coach Lars Söndergaard always knows everything about our opponent. Hope that we'll be in a good shape against Zaragoza and are able to reach the "top 8". ;) It'll be very important to get no goal on our home court. Away from home we're always able to score at least one goal. (As you already know! :) )

Best wishes also for your team in the Primera Division! I'll cross my fingers for you! :clap: It would be really great, if we'd meet again next year! "Bermuda triangle" is waiting for you! :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
450 zahlst wennst im nou camp aufn juche obn sitzt...

Hab bei Barca - Real damals 120€ gezahlt, nicht sonderlich weit oben (glaub 2. Rang oben oder 3. Rang unten), dafür halt in der Kurve!

Der teuerste Spaß, was Karten anbelangt, ist England!

dass man eine karte für arsenal-manu nicht unter 700€ bekommt kann ich mir nicht vorstellen. hab voriges jahr 200€ für arsenal-charlton bezahlt. das dürfte bei dem händler der übliche preis gewesen sein, denn chelsea-liverpool hätten wir auch um 200€ bekommen. vor dem stadion haben sie für die tickets 250-300€ verlangt. wer also 700€ zahlt ist entweder reich oder blöd. obwohl man wahrscheinlich arsenal-manu nicht mit arsenal-charlton vergleichen kann...

barca-real wäre mir auch einiges wert. nur könnte ich mich nicht entscheiden für welches stadion ich unsummen hinauswerfen würde.

Blöd also :aaarrrggghhh:

Ich habe keine Ahnung wer die Karte organisiert hat, aber jeder ist halt nicht ein Insider was den englischen Kartenmarkt betrifft. War eh ein Geburtstagsgeschenk und obs jetzt 300, 700 oder 11000 kostet ist doch scheißegal, wenn das Herz getroffen wird. Fakt ist, dass die Karte 3 Monate vor dem Spiel um 700 zu haben war. Aber das nächste mal, weiß ich wenigstens an wem ich mich wenden kann, wenn ich wieder eine Karte für ein Topspiel in einer Topliga benötige :happy:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Top-Schriftsteller

@joint

war ja nicht so gemeint. wir hatten glück. wir schlugen im hotel in london im telefonbuch die gelben seiten auf. da haben wir zwei nummern angerufen und einer hat zurückgerufen und hat uns die karten besorgt. ist aber schon sehr offtopic würde ich sagen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Danke für alles und viel Erfolg!
@joint

war ja nicht so gemeint. wir hatten glück. wir schlugen im hotel in london im telefonbuch die gelben seiten auf. da haben wir zwei nummern angerufen und einer hat zurückgerufen und hat uns die karten besorgt. ist aber schon sehr offtopic würde ich sagen.

Naja, geärgert hat mich nur blöd oder reich, denn reich bin ich nicht und ich schreibe absichtlich nicht "leider" :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger
Hi ENENKO!

Who do you think are the best players of Zaragoza?

So you think Zaragoza will not take us seriously? I think this is our chance.

Hi Dario,

I do not know the situation of all players of Zaragoza about this match and if any of these is suspended or injured for play this week, but anyway, Zaragoza has their best players in attack and mildfield, no doubt about this.

The young ZAPATER, is the surprise of this team this season. A "worker" of the mildfield but with a huge quality, recovering and sending balls to their forwarders always in good conditions. More players, the defender ALVARO (he has scored the goal of Zaragoza against Fenerbaceh in their first match) is strong defender but with several tactital problems, and in attack, Zaragoza has very good players, above of all, SAVIO a fast player very very dangerous always and VILLA (their best player IMO), the top scorer of this team and probably, with a good future. Also, the Argentinian Galletti is a player with a good level.

But in the other side, Zaragoza has problems in their defence and Goalkeeper. They are scoring goals easily but they are conceding goals in the same way too. IMO, If is not possible score a goal for Zaragoza in Vienna, FAK has important chances to qualify for the next round. Zaragoza is showing nervous every match in their own stadium and their public is very strange because they are supporting to their team just if they are with advantage in the scoreboard.

Also and as commented in my previous post, Zaragoza has experience in these kind of matches because they are reaching every season in Spain, at least, the semi-finals of domestic Cup (except this year, where my team ATHLETIC is in the semi-finals with Betis, Osasuna and Atletico Madrid).

And believe me, players and coach of Zaragoza are taking seriously FAK but their supporters thinks that you are a weak team.................It was the same in your match against Athletic and finally you are in next round. FAK can do it again!

Regards

bearbeitet von ENEKO

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Mozart would have enjoyed this
Hi mates,

I am an ATHLETIC fan and I wish all the best to FAK in their match versus Zaragoza. Sorry but I will write this post in English language because I do not know German. Sorry for it.

Hi Eneko,

nice to see you around here too. I will also write in English this time. Please note that I value your opinions stated in your Zuri Gorri Forum very highly. Let me also tell you that if we should really play each other again in the near future, I would be happy to help you explore our bars. :D:stoesschen:

Welcome to this forum!

:winke:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• FK Austria
  • Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten