F.C. Barcelona

ASB-Messias
Hier siehst das immer ein 4-3-3 gespielt wurde (also zumindest ist das Taktikschema so, im Spiel mags dann teilweise schon ein 4-2-3-1 oder sonstiges sein - aber aufgebaut ist es so)

Und du siehst das Ronnie immer über links kommt..

Die anderen Spieler stimmen net immer, weil es immer andere Spiele waren..

Das mag ja alles sein, aber ich wollte eigentlich nur darauf hinweisen, dass Ronaldinho als Regisseur eigentlich ins Zentrale OM. gehört bzw. das ist seine beste Position. (HS käme auch in Frage.) :madmax:

Danke dir trotzdem für die Mühe. :=

Ronnie spielt überall - er ist halt da auf links eingezeichnet weil da sonst kein Spieler wäre, aber im Grunde gibts keine "feste PositioN" für Ronie weil der überall ist...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Simply the BEST

zu unsere Fußballgott:Ronnie hat gestern ein ziemlich schwaches Spiel gemacht.Der ist kaum in die Zweikämpfe gegangen(wahrscheinlich war er noch nicht ganz fit),als er den Ball bekam,spielte er ihn sofort ab,meistens nach hinten zu Roque Junior oder zu Edmilson,stoppte somit den gesamten Spielaufbau der Brasilianer!

und auch anonsten kaum Tricks von ihm!

hoffe das ändert sich,wenn er wieder zu 100% fit ist

dagegen ein Riesenspiel von Belletti und auch Edmilson hat gut gespielt

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Simply the BEST
Xavi: "The team has gained in quality"

040904_Xavi_gran.jpg 

Twenty-four-year-old Xavi Hernández is the longest serving player in the squad as well as being third captain behind Carles Puyol. In an exclusive interview with fcbarcelona.com, he talks about the squad and the bright start to the season.

You've started the season the same way as you finished the last, playing really well

"Yes, the truth is, I'm feeling great. We finished last season really well, with an excellent second half and things are looking good this year. There's plenty of ambition and although we've only played one game, the feelings are very good. In addition, on a personal level, I'm feeling great. I know the manager is counting on me and that's important."

040904_Xavi_dif.jpg

How does your new responsibility as second captain affect the way you view the season?

"Well, the situation is a bit different. It means another responsibility within the group that voted for me and I can't let my team-mates down. My job now is to be at the service of my team-mates and do things like helping the new men fit in faster. Obviously, it means more responsibility but I like it very much. I'm the longest serving player in the squad and that helps me because I know how everything works, in the club and in the changing rooms."

How did you feel when you lifted the Joan Gamper trophy?

"It was an honour. The truth is, being able to lift the club's trophy at the age of 24, is a dream come true. If someone had told me that at the age of 17 or 18, I wouldn't have believed it."

It's been a promising start to the season

"It's fundamental to start well in all the competitions, and the other day in Santander we gave a good account of ourselves apart from taking the three points. What we need to do now is not repeat last season's mistake, that is, dropping so many points at home during the first half of the season. I think that was the key to why we didn't win the championship."

In spite of the many changes to the squad, the team looked very good in Santander

"Things haven't changed that much since last year. In spite of the changes to the squad it's the same manager and the same system, except for some small changes. I believe the new men have adapted very well because they're top class players and that always helps. And the good atmosphere that there is within the group is a big help."

040904_XaviCris_dif.jpg

Do you think the team doesn't depend so much on Ronaldinho now?

"Let's hope not. Last year we did. Without a doubt he's the most decisive and important player in the team. We need him a lot but now it seems that we don't miss him so much if he can't play but obviously, if he's out there on the pitch, he brings us a lot of quality and maximum creativity."

The departure of Davids has perhaps opened up more possibilities in midfield. Now there's Deco, Edmilson, Motta, Iniesta, you yourself .Do you think you're compatible with all of them?

"I've got a lot of confidence in myself and my possibilities. I'm compatible with everyone because I already know my team-mates' abilities and I adapt myself to them."

The new signings have fitted in well, haven't they?

"The Brazilians had it pretty easy because Ronaldinho and Motta were already here. They get on very well with each other and it's logical they spend more time together. But in general, all the signing have been spot on, on both a human and a sporting level. As people they're all 10 out of 10. The new men have shown that they really want to create a good atmosphere in the dressing room and in terms of football they've shown throughout the pre-season that they can give a lot this year. I believe that the team has gained in quality this season."

Quelle: FC Barcelona

DAS IST WIRKLICH EINER VON UNS!!! :clap:

Er ist seit langem einer, der Pep Guardiola ersetzen kann! :yes:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Xavi ist echt ein Fußballgott ohne zu übertreiben. :super::super::super:

Was Xavi im Mittelfeld bewegt ist schon unglaublich, so einen Spieler hätte bestimmt jede Europäische Topmannschaft gerne. :augenbrauen:

Er läuft wie aufgezogen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

@barca

Woher weißt du das Belletti und Edmilson Gut gespielt haben bzw. wo hast du das Spiel gesehen??? :???:

Ich sah nur im Eurosport News die Tore!!!

bearbeitet von Joki

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Messias

Aber ich habe das Spiel gesehen (Premiere Sport) und kann Barca nur zustimmen.

Edmilson hat ziemlich gut, und Beletti ausgezeichnet gespielt.Und auch Ronnie hat net schlecht gspielt, nur hat er nix riskiert GSD.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Nach seiner Verletzungpause sofort wieder Wunderdinge von ihm zu erwarten, ist ein bißchen zu hochgegriffen, auch wenn es um Ronnie geht. Außerdem muss man gegen einen Gegner wie Bolivien nicht wirklich brillieren. Da kann man auch etwas seine Kräfte sparen.

Viel interessanter ist die Frage, wie er und unsere anderen Brasilos heute gegen Deutschland spielen werden.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten