#14 - Dominik Szoboszlai

Beruf: ASB-Poster
Axelsim schrieb vor 23 Stunden:

You're right, but regardless I wanna see him here at the start of the next season. ?

He always had these technical skills, but it did not seem we wants to exhaust himself. Maybe the interest of AC Milan has to do something with his performance in the last games...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler
Verteidiger schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

He always had these technical skills, but it did not seem we wants to exhaust himself. Maybe the interest of AC Milan has to do something with his performance in the last games...

That's exactly what I think and it's a shame.
Is he only performing so well at the moment because he wants to impress people from AC Milan? Why didn't he do that before?
He really seemed to be relaxed and happy during the match against Sturm, his facial expression and body language was different than before.
No doubt, he has great technical skills but for me this behaviour shows a lack of maturity and attitude which is not a good base for playing for a club like AC Milan.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Elfer schrieb vor 10 Minuten:

That's exactly what I think and it's a shame.
Is he only performing so well at the moment because he wants to impress people from AC Milan? Why didn't he do that before?
He really seemed to be relaxed and happy during the match against Sturm, his facial expression and body language was different than before.
No doubt, he has great technical skills but for me this behaviour shows a lack of maturity and attitude which is not a good base for playing for a club like AC Milan.

Yea, that is exactly what i think also. Especially his body language chanced. In earlier times he looked like Arnautovic in his bad old times. But in the last weeks it seemed he really wants to take responsibility on the field. I hope its not just because he wants a new contract in Italy but that he changed his mind in general.

bearbeitet von Verteidiger

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hung like Hodor schrieb am 11.6.2020 um 21:01 :

In this case, he'd have to be quite patient, due to the fact, that even if we win the national titel, we still have to play in the Qualification po for next seasons cl. 

I'm quite sure that this is to much to ask for ;)

Der AC Mailand wäre dann aber wahrscheinlich die noch schlechtere Adresse dafür....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Dominik had couple of interviews after the match against Sturm, I am going to try to translate one of his.

Obviously the hattrick will stay a good memory for you.

Fortunately me and my teammates had a great match. I'm happy that I could help the team with three goals, but on Sunday no one will care about that. We will need to make the same or even better performance against LASK.

You seem full of confidence to take all the shots. Why is that?

You can step on the pitch only with confidence. I managed to show good form and I hope I can keep up with that.

In the cup final you scored a goal and assisted one. You didn't state that was your best match. Can we say that for this match now?

I still wouldn't say. Even though I scored 3 goals I also missed a big opportunity in the second half. I still need to develop and playing against Liverpool or any of the Bundesliga teams are two different worlds. You cannot compare performances like that. I can still do much better.

You choose the right side to shoot free kicks very often. Is that your favourite?

I don't have a favourite one. All depends on the distance, angle and the position of the keeper. I always stay longer after trainings to practice freekicks. I'm happy that it has result.

(PS.: That happens when you have night shift at your workplace but you actually you do not have much to do... :) )

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster
red pack schrieb vor 17 Minuten:

Einem der Leistung zeigt nur weil ein Wechsel bevorsteht oder möglich ist, wird sich langfristig schwer wo etablieren. Besonders in Italien bist schnell mal weg. 

Fairerweise muss man aber auch sagen, dass die Leistungsexplosion auch mit der geänderten Aufstellung/Position von ihm einhergeht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster
mrbonheur schrieb Gerade eben:

Falls er wirklich fix weg ist, kann man aber auch andere Spieler spielen lassen. Die Meisterschaft wird man auch so holen

So lange es noch rechnerisch möglich ist, ist gar nichts fix - auch wenn es abgedroschen ist. Der WAC, LASK (gehe davon aus das sie mind. 3 Pkt zurückbekommen) und auch Rapid könnten mit etwas Glück noch ran kommen, auch wenn es gut aussieht für uns.

Ansonsten gebe ich dir natürlich recht, sobald es eingetütet ist, braucht man ihn nicht mehr zu viel aufstellen. Aber derzeit ist er einfach ein Wahnsinn und ich würde nicht freiwillig auf ihn verzichte, so lange noch nichts fix ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag