Nikica Jelavic wechselt zu den Glasgow Rangers

Dannyo

Banklwärmer

He'll do same shit in glasgow, you will see, or do you think he will play in this fucking league? no cl for him this year. sry but rapid beats aston villa. and in 3 years the scottish have no teams in the cl :finger2:

Can you remind me who scored vs Villa in England last season :finger2:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

na dann sollte der rudi nicht zu schlecht über den jelavic reden sonst bekommt er noch besuch :baseballschlaeger::nervoes:

wenn man das über den onkel und die ganze sippe liest da bekommt man ja fast das gefühl dass der onkel rapid gesagt hat dass der nikica gehen darf

so ist es leider wirklich, ich hatte leider die "ehre", bosko-manager und jela-onkel kennen zu lernen, auch etliche andere z.b. in israel, katastrophe, nur wurde alles bis heute verheimlicht. so wie es immer heisst, alle rapidfans sind ...., lasse ich mich auch in diese niederungen herab und sagen alle jugos sind ...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Hehe, the Austrians.

So shit that players will even refuse to play for your club :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Hehe, I knew the England-issue would hurt.

Actually I like Scotland, I have a couple of Scottish friends here in Vienna and I like their "Scottish" style. You're the first wanker from that country I've been talking to, but I guess everybody here knew about that before as your spams during the last days have been more than annoying.

About Jelavic I'm happy he is gone, for me Rapid economically made a good deal.

Greetings from Vienna to the English colony you live in!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

#27 Branko Boskovic

ich ändere ab morgen meinen avatar, hab heute keine lust mehr dazu mir ein neues bildchen auszuchen.

ich hatte heut die ehre mit einem rapid offiziellen zu plaudern und dieses gespräch war sehr interessant:

jelavic ist ein aroganter geldbessesener jugo, dem rapid anscheinend am orsch vorbei geht, traurig nach all dem was er gleistet hat. unglaublich was sich der herausnimmt :aaarrrggghhh:

die verantwortlichen sind amateure und der transfer ist im großen und ganzen eine trauergeschichte! jeder der ein bisserl hintergrund infos hat, weiß was ich meine.

zum wichtigsten: rapid will einen ersatzmann holen, der a) was kostet und dem man b) kennt (ich zumindestens). die 2-3 namen die ich heute gehört haben machen mich wieder optimistisch. der name lavric ist nicht gefallen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Hehe, the Austrians.

So shit that players will even refuse to play for your club :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Enjoy your small success as long as you can. Next year he will kiss the blue jersey and sign with Cetic the next day! Enjoy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Haha I'm loving all this anti Jelavic bitterness now he's gone. Yesterday he was loved, it doesn't half change quickly.

The guy wans to develop his career by moving to Britain, he will spend probably 2 years at us and then move to the EPL. Obviously the way he has left Rapid will leave a bad taste for many of you fans but i'd blame that prick of a president you have, stalling the deal right at the end when everything has been agreeded between club and player.

bearbeitet von AndyFraser

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hehe, the Austrians.

Damn. Must be really frustrating to be ruled by England. Please tell us, how is it to live in an english colony?

And i hope you enjoy jelavic the bitch for maybe 2 years. After 2 years he will be in another team that pays better than the rangers :lol:

Normal, i dont talk shit like that above, but if you bitch around here although all Rapid Fans are very angry/frustrated/what else about that, we can talk like this if you like!

Zur Jelavic Sache:

Naja. Hätt ich mir ehrlich gesagt nicht gedacht, dass er so einen üblen Charakter hat. Aber mal schaun was da noch herauskommt in Zukunft bzgl. Mangement.

bearbeitet von Forza_Rapid_1899

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Karma ist eine lustige Sache

mich interessieren eigentlich nur mehr zwei sachen:

hat chelseaboy den jelavic schon aus facebook gelöscht?

ist chelseaboy überhaupt ins stadion gekommen, da ihm ja anscheinend eine karte über jelavic reserviert wurde?

wenn das geklärt wurde könnt ma den thread bitte closen und in den weiten des asb verschwinden lassen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.

Haha I'm loving all this anti Jelavic bitterness now he's gone. Yesterday he was loved, it doesn't half change quickly.

The guy wans to develop his career by moving to Britain, he will spend probably 2 years at us and then move to the EPL. Obviously the way he has left Rapid will leave a bad taste for many of you fans but i'd blame that prick of a president you have, stalling the deal right at the end when everything has been agreeded between club and player.

haha...your whole club is a joke..."yes we want jelavic" followed by "no we won*t pay this salary" now u got him...enjoy it...hopefully he becomes mr. "no goal" again...and zero points in cl...nothing new in scottland...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Obviously the way he has left Rapid will leave a bad taste for many of you fans but i'd blame ...

Just wait for your own bad tasting mouth, after he has fucked you and your fellow supporters!

By the way, nice negotiating tactics to contact his well known Mafia-Onkel in croatia. No questions will be asked there eighter, hmm?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten