Manchester City F.C.

HBK

• 2 weeks later...
Who the fuck are Man United?

Einfach ein Drecksclub in jeglicher Hinsicht. Das mit den Charges dürft denen zu ernst werden, wenn sie jetzt zu solchen Mitteln greifen. Einfach nur komplett gestört welche Argumente die da jetzt raushauen.

Die FA hätte den Einstieg von solchen Institutionen damals blockieren können und kriegt jetzt die Rechnung  für ihre Linie präsentiert. Ausbaden dürfens dann halt wieder alle.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
Zitat

"This is good for all the leagues, be it in England or the rest of Europe. I think you won't see the same level (of transfer spending) as we've seen in the past few years because of the level of regulations that have come into place over the last 12 months."

:looolguy:

Zitat

"My message here is let's focus on the mental health. Let's focus on the physical health of our players," he said.

"I think that is very important, rather than spending so much time on the regulatory issues that just kind of slow down the growth of the game."

maaah is der nett. :lol:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/13148275/frustrated-man-city-chairman-khaldoon-al-mubarak-calls-for-more-sensibility-in-regulating

ui ui ui da schießt jemand aus der Ecke

bearbeitet von Danilo Kunhar

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag