Arsenal Football Club

Gast Seriöser Bub

clock is ticking
clock is ticking

unglaubliche zweite Hälfte von Wilshere, was für ein Talent!

wie er wohl spielen würde, wenn er nicht ein jahr verloren hätte...
Unterm Strich war's zwar mMn nicht überragend und West Brom unerwartet schwach, aber seit Southampton wohl unsre beste Vorstellung...
hätte wba auch stärker erwartet aber diese fehlpass flanken :nein:

wenn man einen santi, poldi, arteta,... im team hat bitte einfach mal aufs tor schießen

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grün-Weisser Stolz

also wieder ein Grund mehr wieso Gervinho als "Mittelstürmer" mehr bringt... leider ist er Scorermässig noch nicht so gut(wobei er sich gegenüber zum Vorjahr gesteigert hat).

Giroud wäre für die Bank aktuell auch zu schade aber besser man hat Qualität auf der Bank als überhaupt nicht...

Arsenal

:love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postet viiiel zu viel

das neueste Wenger-Email

Wenger: 'We knew we had to win the game'

Dear Arsenal supporter,

We played well against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

I accept that we were maybe a bit lucky on the first penalty decision but, overall, we created many chances, we kept a clean sheet and we showed a great spirit - and people had questioned that after the Swansea game.

West Brom tried to stop us playing, they are physically strong and they played deep. Their keeper started very early in the game to take his time over goal kicks, and you could tell we were nervous because our finishing lacked composure.

I think that was the only negative of the day, that we didn't convert our chances very well. But we created chances and in the last Premier League game against Swansea we didn't create a lot. I believe if we are a bit more serene we will convert our chances much better.

All the same you could tell that we were ready for a fight. We knew we absolutely had to win Saturday's game and that's the thing with top-level sportsmen - when you have to win, you deal with the nerves and you win.

Jack Wilshere played very well and you can see that he is getting closer to the player we know he is. He took a big step forward against West Brom and we sensed it in training ahead of the game. He has gained his burst again, a little zip in the first three or four yards.

I was pleased with Jack and I was proud of the whole team because Saturday was important for our season. We had our backs to the wall and we responded. That's all you can do to answer the critics.

Now we have Bradford City in the Capital One Cup and I will rotate my squad a little bit. Bacary Sagna will be rested and maybe one or two more. But I will take a strong squad - it's a quarter-final and we want to go through.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

bin nur hier zum prokrastinieren.

Huch!

Metro and L’Equipe report that Schalke will accept Arsenal's £4m offer rather than lose the 29-year old striker for nothing in January, and there will not be a bidding war because Huntelaar wants to come to Arsenal.

Auch wenns stimmt bräuchtma bitte an Winger. Und Gervinho in der Mitte ist mMn ein Bledsinn, er ist einfach gemacht für Winger und nix anderes.

bearbeitet von Jay Gooner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag