Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

Europaklassespieler

Also Levy ist sicherlich der härtere Geschäftsmann als Pere. Und wenn in Real nicht kauf eben wie einer meinte PSG die kaufen eh alles was laufen kann oder City:) Also das Geld welches Levy einbringen will bringt er ein und dann wird vernünftig verstärkt:) Und vielleicht hält man länger mit Manchester mit diese Saison:)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

#21 para siempre

Bei 35 wird man sich zumindest die Zeit nehmen um kurz abzuheben und einmal herzhaft zu lachen.

aber dann bei 40 schon die beine spreitzen :rolleyessmileykenndencodenichtauswendig:

bearbeitet von Stinson

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

aber dann bei 40 schon die beine spreitzen :rolleyessmileykenndencodenichtauswendig:

pfund? ich sag mal ab da kann man langsam zufrieden sein

bearbeitet von Jordi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

#21 para siempre

pfund? ich sag mal ab da kann man langsam zufrieden sein

cuatro berichtet von 40 millionen euro. dürft schon ziemlich fix sein, angeblich bekommt er einen vertrag bis 2017.

zb: http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/ultima-fichaje-modric-millones-contrato/20120713dasdasftb_17/Tes

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

cuatro berichtet von 40 millionen euro. dürft schon ziemlich fix sein, angeblich bekommt er einen vertrag bis 2017.

zb: http://www.as.com/fu...asdasftb_17/Tes

das ganze ist mmn ein ziemlicher humbug, ich würd mich da an deiner stelle nicht zu früh freun ;)

kein medium, nichtmal die twitteria, weiß irgendwas von dem geschriebenen, der preis ist relativ schwer zu glauben und der kaka teil, wenn ich ihn richtig übersetze, zeigt schon wie glaubwürdig das ganze ist.

edit: noch dazu ist noch kein nachfolger parat. kann mir nicht vorstellen das levy unter diesen umständen verkauft.

bearbeitet von Jordi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Europaklassespieler

Irgendwie freue ich mich schon wenn Modric weg ist. Liegt nicht nur daran dass ich eigentlich das kroatische Team gar nicht so mag und die dann alle weg wären von Tottenham sondern auch an der Tatsache dass man mit Sigurdsson, einem Verbleib von Van der Vaart, eventuell einem Moutinho eine Truppe hätte die um gar nichts schwächer ist, als wenn Modric nicht mehr da wäre. Viel Geld wäre es auch und ich habe sogar gelesen Andre Villas Boas darf angeblich 90 Mio für Transfers ausgeben.

Ausserdem steht noch ein Dzagoev im Raum und das wäre so und so ein Überhammer. Also hoffentlich ist Modric bald verkauft und dann eben Moutinho, Lloris und vielleicht Dzagoev holen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Österreichs bestes Fußballportal

André Villas-Boas' Scheitern bei Chelsea lag neben internen und medialen Problemen auch an der mangelhaften Umsetzung seiner Spielphilosophie. Ob das bei den Spurs besser werden wird?

http://www.abseits.at/fusball-international/england/wofur-steht-andre-villas-boas-bei-tottenham-hotspur/

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

mah, discobenny, LOOOOOOOL :love:

Wow so many chef in my twitter !!! Good ! Loool
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick since 2 days -( LOL
What a SHIRT LooooooL
Not sick anymore lol
Lets go to train...No church for me this morning -( i hope as my wish about 6 goal this season ll b realised even if i miss church today LOL
I lOVE this sport! LOL i use to score my 6 goal here loool
Shoreditch! This is the place !!! Luv it!!! LoL
There is a big concurrence this year in my team ! But there is only one Disco Benny ! LOL
See the surgeon! To check if the shoulder's ok!! Fingers crossed. LOL
Shoulders! All is ok!!! LOL SOON ON A PICTH!!!!! Lol

Screen_20120716_131057.jpg

LooooooooooooL

https://twitter.com/AssouEkotto?tw_i=225303224381476864&tw_e=screenname&tw_p=tweetembed :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

LEDLEY CALLS TIME, BUT IT'S FAR FROM GOODBYE

Posted 19 July 2012 11:00am

The Club can announce that one of its greatest players, Ledley King, has, as a result of injury, been forced to retire from the game. Far from departing the Club though, Ledley will be involved in a wide-ranging Ambassadorial role and be a champion for the regeneration of Tottenham.

The Club Captain,31, is one of a rare breed in modern football in being a one-club man, joining up at the age of 14 before progressing through the ranks to First Team football and subsequently becoming skipper.

Ledley turned professional in July 1998 and made his senior debut under a year later in May 1999 against Liverpool at Anfield. He made 323 First Team appearances in our colours, chipping in with 14 goals.

Notable high points came with the lifting of the Carling Cup in 2008 after victory over Chelsea at Wembley, with Ledley steering the team to Champions League qualification for the first time in our history in season 2009-10.

His performances for the Club were recognised on the international front and he made his England debut against Italy in March 2002. Ledley won 21 international caps in total and appeared in both the 2004 European Championships and the 2010 World Cup.

"Ledley has made a magnificent contribution to this Club - as a wonderful player, Captain and ambassador," said Chairman Daniel Levy. "It has been well documented how he has battled against injury over the years and it is testament to the character of the man how he managed to sustain such high standards of performance on the pitch, while providing such fine leadership.

"It is in an ambassadorial capacity that Ledley will continue, playing a crucial role in supporting the Club's work in the community and the ongoing regeneration of the Tottenham area, whilst also being a hugely positive role model for our younger players.

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," reflected Ledley.

“I know that being a one-club man is a rarity these days, but I have always enjoyed being part of the set-up here and the challenge of putting this Club up with the elite where it should be.

“I would like to say thank you to everyone at the Club and to the fans. I have missed a lot of football over the years, but the Spurs fans have always been patient and incredibly supportive with me during difficult periods. Sadly my injuries and inability to train have now finally brought an end to my career.”

"I have been in Tottenham for around 17 years, having started at Spurs when I was 14. It is a second home for me and I pleased that I can continue to work within the Club and for the local community, especially after the devastation caused by the riots last year. I am already heavily involved with the work of Spurs Foundation and the new stadium scheme will be a major factor in the regeneration of the area, so I am delighted that I shall be part of that.'

http://www.tottenham...nouncement.page

God save the king :(

bearbeitet von Jordi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag