"I woaß net, wo i des sonst hinposten soi"-Thread

elend

Большевик

Ich möchte jedem aus Wien/Linz mit dem Zug anreisenden Menschen diese Verbindung ans Herz legen.

Wien Westbahnhof 05.01.12 ab 16:40 ICE 20

Wels Hbf an 18:29

Richtung: Frankfurt(Main)Hbf

Bemerkungen: Bordrestaurant; Rollstuhlstellplatz - Voranmeldung unter +43 (0) 5 1717; rollstuhltaugliches WC; Kleinkindabteil

Wels Hbf ab 18:34 8 REX 5994

Ried im Innkreis an 19:12 3

Richtung: München Hbf

Zug der in Ried um 19:12 ankommt :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

SVR

Ich möchte jedem aus Wien/Linz mit dem Zug anreisenden Menschen diese Verbindung ans Herz legen.

Wien Westbahnhof 05.01.12 ab 16:40 ICE 20

Wels Hbf an 18:29

Richtung: Frankfurt(Main)Hbf

Bemerkungen: Bordrestaurant; Rollstuhlstellplatz - Voranmeldung unter +43 (0) 5 1717; rollstuhltaugliches WC; Kleinkindabteil

Wels Hbf ab 18:34 8 REX 5994

Ried im Innkreis an 19:12 3

Richtung: München Hbf

Zug der in Ried um 19:12 ankommt :love:

sitzt du da drin?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

es triple del chacho!

Henry set to retire in Austria

After the recent controversy involving a fan at Swansea, striker Thierry Henry told the Daily Mirror he is not planning to return to New York after his loan spell at Arsenal.

"I have reached a point in my career, where dealing with these kind of situations and all the media hype has become a real burden for me. The decision was not easy, but I have reached an agreement with Red Bulls, that my contract will terminate after my time here at Arsenal."

Henry says, he has realized that his career is coming to an end and he wants to enjoy the final stages in a more quiet and relaxed way.

"I still have a lot of passion for the game, but I feel that it's time to step down from the great stage. I am happy that I found a club where I can live my dream for just a little bit longer."

Henry did not give any details about that club, but rumour has it, that the unlikely Austrian side SV Ried will be the final destination of the frenchman's playing career.

A town of just 11,000 people, Ried would surely be the calm place that Henry wishes for. They could still make history in Ried this year. Not only by signing one of the world's greatest strikers, but also do they still have a shot at their first ever Austrian championship of their 100 year existence. With the addition of Henry, they will certainly like their chances.

mirror.co.uk

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

SVR

Henry set to retire in Austria

After the recent controversy involving a fan at Swansea, striker Thierry Henry told the Daily Mirror he is not planning to return to New York after his loan spell at Arsenal.

"I have reached a point in my career, where dealing with these kind of situations and all the media hype has become a real burden for me. The decision was not easy, but I have reached an agreement with Red Bulls, that my contract will terminate after my time here at Arsenal."

Henry says, he has realized that his career is coming to an end and he wants to enjoy the final stages in a more quiet and relaxed way.

"I still have a lot of passion for the game, but I feel that it's time to step down from the great stage. I am happy that I found a club where I can live my dream for just a little bit longer."

Henry did not give any details about that club, but rumour has it, that the unlikely Austrian side SV Ried will be the final destination of the frenchman's playing career.

A town of just 11,000 people, Ried would surely be the calm place that Henry wishes for. They could still make history in Ried this year. Not only by signing one of the world's greatest strikers, but also do they still have a shot at their first ever Austrian championship of their 100 year existence. With the addition of Henry, they will certainly like their chances.

mirror.co.uk

danke! :love:

link dauert noch schätz ich?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

dann halt wieder erstklassig

henry wär natürlich eine wahnsinnsverpflichtung, aber eigentlich brauchen wir keinen weiteren stürmer. daher kann ich das nicht so recht glauben.

geben ja eh guillem nach pasching ab, da passt der franzose dann ganz gut rein.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

SVR

geben ja eh guillem nach pasching ab, da passt der franzose dann ganz gut rein.

ideal auch, weil sich dadurch auch keine verschlechterung in bezug auf den österreichertopf ergibt.

weiss von den insidern jemand, wieviel er verdienen wird?

bearbeitet von sfb

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag