#14 - Dominik Szoboszlai

Kennt das ASB in und auswendig
Verteidiger schrieb vor 15 Stunden:

Nein. Diese Klasse hatte er schon immer. Einzig der Biss, der Wille, auch über Grenzen zu gehen ist neu.

Die Rolle auch.

Erstes Spiel als echter Zehner über die volle Distanz. Weniger intensive Läufe im Gegenpressing, dafür immer anspielbar und gut eingebunden im Spiel nach vorne. Im Zentrum entfalten seine Körpertäuschungen und Pässe eine um vieles stärkere Wirkung als am Flügel. Siehe 2:0: im 4-4-2 steht er mit der Kombi wenn überhaupt vor der Flanke mit dem schwächeren Linken, so kann er abschließen.

Ich würde mir nur wünschen, dass er diese Rolle - gemeinsam mit der Verantwortung, es geht ja weit mehr von ihm aus - bei uns noch länger als vier Wochen zeigt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster
CornO schrieb vor 45 Minuten:

Die Rolle auch.

Erstes Spiel als echter Zehner über die volle Distanz. Weniger intensive Läufe im Gegenpressing, dafür immer anspielbar und gut eingebunden im Spiel nach vorne. Im Zentrum entfalten seine Körpertäuschungen und Pässe eine um vieles stärkere Wirkung als am Flügel. Siehe 2:0: im 4-4-2 steht er mit der Kombi wenn überhaupt vor der Flanke mit dem schwächeren Linken, so kann er abschließen.

Ich würde mir nur wünschen, dass er diese Rolle - gemeinsam mit der Verantwortung, es geht ja weit mehr von ihm aus - bei uns noch länger als vier Wochen zeigt.

Ja, ich auch. Wäre nur gut für ihn, ein Jahr hat er schon noch für seine Entwicklung  nötig, wir hatten ja schon den einen oder anderen der einfach zu früh gewechselt ist. Aber ich fürchte er wird dem Lockruf des AC Mailand, sofern es stimmt, nicht widerstehen können....

Aber hoffen wir dass er noch eine Saison dranhängt.

bearbeitet von Verteidiger

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer

Obviously I am very proud of Domi's performances after the Corona break. And I'm not talking about the assists and goals, he really switched something in his head. He did not become better technically, he always had this inside him. He just found that extra motivation and seems so much stronger mentally which can be seen on the pitch.

Regardless I still think he could stay at Salzburg at least until winter, although I know that he and his management will make the decision. I will support him no matter what.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster
Axelsim schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Obviously I am very proud of Domi's performances after the Corona break. And I'm not talking about the assists and goals, he really switched something in his head. He did not become better technically, he always had this inside him. He just found that extra motivation and seems so much stronger mentally which can be seen on the pitch.

Regardless I still think he could stay at Salzburg at least until winter, although I know that he and his management will make the decision. I will support him no matter what.

You think, he could stay in Salzburg for whatever reason? Did you hear anything from him, his agent or some reliable source? 

Last year you had very accurate informations regarding his willingness to stay in Salzburg. Pretty much everybody here lusts for some kind of hope to be able to see him in Salzburg next season, while most of us consider it very unlikely.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer
Lurker schrieb vor 22 Minuten:

You think, he could stay in Salzburg for whatever reason? Did you hear anything from him, his agent or some reliable source? 

Last year you had very accurate informations regarding his willingness to stay in Salzburg. Pretty much everybody here lusts for some kind of hope to be able to see him in Salzburg next season, while most of us consider it very unlikely.

Unfortunately I don't have any news. They have been pretty quiet for a while regarding transfer rumors. My gut says he leaves though, we will see. Maybe Champions League could convince him.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Axelsim schrieb vor 3 Stunden:

I agree with you.

We weren' talking about Szobo, but me and my brothers agreed that he changed during the the break. Either it's just the changed role or he became much more self aware, he is another person now: much more self aware, much more involved in the positional play, much more demanding if he does not have the ball.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Axelsim schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

Unfortunately I don't have any news. They have been pretty quiet for a while regarding transfer rumors. My gut says he leaves though, we will see. Maybe Champions League could convince him.

In this case, he'd have to be quite patient, due to the fact, that even if we win the national titel, we still have to play in the Qualification po for next seasons cl. 

I'm quite sure that this is to much to ask for ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Banklwärmer
Hung like Hodor schrieb vor 29 Minuten:

In this case, he'd have to be quite patient, due to the fact, that even if we win the national titel, we still have to play in the Qualification po for next seasons cl. 

I'm quite sure that this is to much to ask for ;)

You're right, but regardless I wanna see him here at the start of the next season. ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag