Roi Kehat: Willkommen bei der Austria

Kotsch of ze Kotsch

what you want to do?

he is score in israel league 12 goals, and 3, play attack mid.

some users are a bit moody here. Welcome to the Forum and most people here are very glad that Kehat decided to play for us. Hopefully he will succeed.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

some users are a bit moody here. Welcome to the Forum and most people here are very glad that Kehat decided to play for us. Hopefully he will succeed.

thanks.

i hope also :)

Kahat very good player, I hope you enjoy it.
Even lary kaiode not bad :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hab ich auch grad gesehen... wollte gerne NOCH ausführlicheres :)

Noch ausführlich also :D Wie gesagt, sehr abgeklärt und ruhig gespielt, hat gleich viele Ballkontakte gesammelt war also sofort drinnen im Spiel, 1-2 schöne Bälle gespielt, einmal sogar den Ball gegen einen gewissen Edin Dzeko erfolgreich behauptet. :augenbrauen:

Mehr konnte er eigentlich nicht zeigen in 15 Minuten, war schon sehr respektabel. Hat meine Meinung über ihn mal wieder bestätigt und gezeigt dass er auch auf diesem Niveau problemlos mithalten kann.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Noch ausführlich also :D Wie gesagt, sehr abgeklärt und ruhig gespielt, hat gleich viele Ballkontakte gesammelt war also sofort drinnen im Spiel, 1-2 schöne Bälle gespielt, einmal sogar den Ball gegen einen gewissen Edin Dzeko erfolgreich behauptet. :augenbrauen:

Mehr konnte er eigentlich nicht zeigen in 15 Minuten, war schon sehr respektabel. Hat meine Meinung über ihn mal wieder bestätigt und gezeigt dass er auch auf diesem Niveau problemlos mithalten kann.

roi kehat play 15 min vs bosnia.

Very happy about everything :clap:

This original role midfielder (already scored a lot) but before 3 years or so they told him he'll have that for more mature roles so he started playing with me, and even the late pioneer pioneer Monday and everyone is occupying a total of doing what you want from it.

He passed all the teams and was very close to Nuremberg and Mainz and besides received a few suggestions in the air.
Not Hsttdr and very much hope to be allowed to play for Maccabi, and he does not become another reef broke ...
Just small details Alio- fan of Manchester and Rome (not a fan of Maccabi but hate acting). Going out to clubs about once in 3 years. Do not smoke, do not drink, do not play snooker ...
He has a girlfriend for a long time and total in terms of character and work ethic (5 units meth no time to do homework) is more than enough league and its ultimate goal of this kind of probably Europe.
Maybe it's just because I'm a friend of his, but I'm convinced he a team player and Legionnaire successful future.
I am good friends with the guy (first grade together Betsefer advertising company. We completed twelve months ago)
He reached the section Rehovot Ness Ziona. Was a game between Maccabi and Maccabi with Section tore them but Roy was the best player on the field. Since he Maccabi.
There are three Premier League players this season were over everyone. Eran Zahavi, Maor Buzaglo and Roy Kahat. Only one of the three opened yesterday and not quite clear why the numbers 2 and 3 in the Premier League, are not counted by the first team coach option. In light of last week, it is difficult to understand the insistence of Gutman number of positions. Through the training we got to see the team when we were close, it looked like the NATCHO hardens. Yeni Sharan also had trouble receiving position. In contrast, anyone who looks great in training is Roy Kahat.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

roi kehat play 15 min vs bosnia.

This original role midfielder (already scored a lot) but before 3 years or so they told him he'll have that for more mature roles so he started playing with me, and even the late pioneer pioneer Monday and everyone is occupying a total of doing what you want from it.

He passed all the teams and was very close to Nuremberg and Mainz and besides received a few suggestions in the air.

Not Hsttdr and very much hope to be allowed to play for Maccabi, and he does not become another reef broke ...

Just small details Alio- fan of Manchester and Rome (not a fan of Maccabi but hate acting). Going out to clubs about once in 3 years. Do not smoke, do not drink, do not play snooker ...

He has a girlfriend for a long time and total in terms of character and work ethic (5 units meth no time to do homework) is more than enough league and its ultimate goal of this kind of probably Europe.

Maybe it's just because I'm a friend of his, but I'm convinced he a team player and Legionnaire successful future.

I am good friends with the guy (first grade together Betsefer advertising company. We completed twelve months ago)

He reached the section Rehovot Ness Ziona. Was a game between Maccabi and Maccabi with Section tore them but Roy was the best player on the field. Since he Maccabi.

There are three Premier League players this season were over everyone. Eran Zahavi, Maor Buzaglo and Roy Kahat. Only one of the three opened yesterday and not quite clear why the numbers 2 and 3 in the Premier League, are not counted by the first team coach option. In light of last week, it is difficult to understand the insistence of Gutman number of positions. Through the training we got to see the team when we were close, it looked like the NATCHO hardens. Yeni Sharan also had trouble receiving position. In contrast, anyone who looks great in training is Roy Kahat.

Thanks for your Info. I watch a lot of Rois Games in the last week's an he impressed me really by his skills. In my opinion he has the potential to make a move to a big league in Europe. I can say the Fans are very excited that he comes to Vienna and we can't wait to see Roi playing in our stadium. :super:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anfänger

Thanks for your Info. I watch a lot of Rois Games in the last week's an he impressed me really by his skills. In my opinion he has the potential to make a move to a big league in Europe. I can say the Fans are very excited that he comes to Vienna and we can't wait to see Roi playing in our stadium. :super:

:clap:

You know when the league start?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag