Transferspekulationen OHNE Quelle/Spielerwünsche - Thread

Postaholic
Ƨandro schrieb vor 21 Minuten:

War nicht mal wirklich Stammspieler bei Galatasaray (7-mal Starter) und wird im September bereits 28. 8 Millionen wären da viel zu viel meiner Meinung nach.

womit sich der teufelskreis einer kleinen liga wieder schließt! 

alle die sich top spieler und erfahrung wünschen, um 8mio für so einen spieler wäre es mir dann doch lieber man holt den nächsten haland, der nach einem jahr das 5 fache wert  sein könnte und der viel größeres potential hat und total explodieren kann.

ajax hat es vorgemacht was mit jungen weltklasse spielern möglich ist....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

https://www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/who-is-aaron-long-the-late-bloomer-who-has-become-the-anchor/1oqns4itid0wl1b7po08o9xowl?__twitter_impression=true

"When I watched him play you could see he had a lot of tools. He was big, he was fast, he was good on the ball, he was good in the air, so I thought why not take a look at him," Marsch told Goal. "We asked him if he would be willing to come here if it meant spending a year with Red Bulls II, learning our system."

"I gave myself a timeline," Long said of his decision to join the Red Bulls. "If it doesn’t work, if I go to Red Bulls and it doesn’t work for two years then I have to do something else, but I was still in the mindset of making it."

The move to the Red Bulls was transformational. After initially struggling for consistent starts due to first-team Red Bulls defenders stepping in to get minutes, Long settled in as a regular starter for a Red Bulls II team that went on to win a USL title, with Long earning USL defender of the year along the way. Despite his status as a second-team player, Long saw plenty of Marsch, who worked closely with him, going over film with him and getting him ready for the move to the Red Bulls first team, which came after one season in USL.

"He’s funny, he’s likeable, his work ethic is so strong. He’s not afraid," Marsch said of Long. "When you work with him up close, Dave Sarachan learned this and I think Gregg (Berhalter) has too, you can’t help but like him. You can’t help but like the way he works every day, the way that he trains, the way that he treats his teammates. Once he got into the program I had a really good feeling that he would be able to establish himself on a big level."

Now the manager at Austrian champion RB Salzburgafter a season as an assistant with RB Leipzig, Marsch believes Long has also shown a good ability to adjust to different challenges, and would be capable of succeeding if he made a similar move to Europe, which is why interest in Long from European clubs has grown, with German club Eintracht Frankfurt among the teams to have expressed interest in him.

"It’s been nice to see how Aaron has been able to adapt to a different way of playing," Marsch said. "I still believe that his max potential is when he plays our way, when he plays really strong against the ball, when he uses his athleticism. What it shows with the national team is this kid can play in a lot of different ways, and at a lot of different levels, and I do believe he can thrive in Europe."

Marsch left the Red Bulls for Europe in the summer of 2018, but Long hasn't forgotten the role Marsch played in helping his career take off. 

"I owe him a lot. In a lot of ways he set me up to be where I am," Long said of Marsch. "He didn’t just play me there, he believed in me, he coached me. Those video sessions early on giving me the belief when I was a Red Bulls II guy, saying ‘listen, trust me, keep going down this path, you’re going to be a first-team player'."

Long blossomed as a starter for the Red Bulls in 2017 and was named MLS defender of the year in 2018, developing a reputation as an elite one-on-one defender capable of holding his own against the league's star strikers.

Wenn man sich den Artikel durchliest inkl Wortspenden von Jesse Marsch, ist es eigentlich komisch, dass Aaron Long nicht bei uns im Gespräch ist. Oder ist er eh bei uns im Gespräch :davinci:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Beruf: ASB-Poster
mrbonheur schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/who-is-aaron-long-the-late-bloomer-who-has-become-the-anchor/1oqns4itid0wl1b7po08o9xowl?__twitter_impression=true

Wenn man sich den Artikel durchliest inkl Wortspenden von Jesse Marsch, ist es eigentlich komisch, dass Aaron Long nicht bei uns im Gespräch ist. Oder ist er eh bei uns im Gespräch :davinci:

Meinst? Also mMn ist des so typisch Amy-Style mäßig, da bekommt selbst der Platzwart ein großes Lob. Des Weiteren kann man sicher die Liga gut einschätzen (also unsere Verantwortlichen), wenn man da nicht Jung rauskommt, dann kann man es vergessen. Die Abwehr von NYRB ist ja selbst der reinste Graus... 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Meinst? Also mMn ist des so typisch Amy-Style mäßig, da bekommt selbst der Platzwart ein großes Lob. Des Weiteren kann man sicher die Liga gut einschätzen (also unsere Verantwortlichen), wenn man da nicht Jung rauskommt, dann kann man es vergessen. Die Abwehr von NYRB ist ja selbst der reinste Graus... 

Also ich habe den Aaron Long ein paar Mal spielen sehen und auch jetzt für die USA gegen Mexiko, für mich macht er einen guten Eindruck. Wurde auch nicht umsonst zum besten Verteidiger der MLS gewählt.

Aber ganz unabhängig davon sieht man gut, dass Marsch die Athletik, Schnelligkeit, Spiel gegen den Ball, etc. hervorhebt, um als IV gut ins System zu passen. Also ich weiß nicht wie da ein Ramalho zB reinpasst.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag