Der Real Madrid Thread

ASB-Legende

Wie verzweifelt muss man eigentlich sein? :lol:

@Madridista: Ned mal für 60 Mio. würd ich ihn hergeben. Obwohl ers eher wert wäre als viele andere.

Edit:

“I’ve been told about that and I’m very surprised. I can’t do anything about it but I’d like to insist once again that I want to stay here. When I say I want to retire in Barça, I say it with all my heart. And my wishes are above everything else”.
:love:

fcbarcelona.com

bearbeitet von Jorly

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Es giibt sehr viele,weitaus bessere,die gleichzeitig weitaus billiger sind!

Namen DM/ZM/OMs, die nicht älter als 23, kompletter, variabler und besser sind? Ich bin gespannt. :x

@Rahzel Zumindest Marca scheint sehr verzweifelt zu sein, ihre Auflagen zu erhöhen :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Namen DM/ZM/OMs, die nicht älter als 23, kompletter, variabler und besser sind? Ich bin gespannt. :x

@Rahzel Zumindest Marca scheint sehr verzweifelt zu sein, ihre Auflagen zu erhöhen :D

Warum unbedingt unter 23?

Mi 25 ist man meiner Meinung nach auch jung genug,wenn man einen jüngeren sucht...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

@Jorly: Stimmt sowas verkauft sich gut: "Figo, Saviola und....INIESTA!" :D

@Joga Bonito: Wer ist denn 25 und so komplett wie Iniesta?

Etwas zu Granero:

"No other place is better than Real Madrid"

The young player from the youth system made his dream come true by signing his first professional contract with the Club until 2011. This is the reason why he has come to the attention of the media, who highlight his great quality. Granero talked about his dreams in interviews to AS and Marca.

The young player said he was “proud and satisfied” with signing for the first team. “I have extended my contract because I have always been a Madridista, the same as the rest of my famly. No other place is better to be at than Real Madrid. I have great responsibility now that they have showed to have so much faith in me. That’s why I am anxious to start training in order to pay the Club and Schuster back. I have always admired many on the players on the first team’s squad and now I am going to play at their side. I will compete with them to find a spot on the team.”

“I am calm and I don’t normally get nervous. I’m not scared of the Bernabéu. The stadium can only have a positive effect on me. I’m sure there will be strong competition on the team, but if if you want to be a football player you can’t let that affect you.”

Granero defines himself as an attacking midfielder, but “on this team I could even play as a full back. I can play in any position in midfield; as a playmaker, an attacking midfielder or down the wings. I am lucky to have been tuaght how to play in different positions. I am right footed, but I also know how to use my left leg. I have generally played as a playmaker, but I have become a much more aggressive player.”

He is anxious to play side-by-side with Raúl “because besides being a great player he has always behaved well with me as a person. He is the example I follow.”

“The new signings are going to help the team a lot. They were the best players available in the transfer window.”

Granero dreams about making his debut at the Bernabéu. “I’ve never played there, but I have gone there to see games since I was five. I have always dreamed about playing in that stadium. I know I’ll get the goosebumps when I step on its turf.

realmadrid.com

Und hier noch ein Ausschnitt aus dem AS Interview:

Dont you care that youll stay without holidays after the WC?

Care for holidays? I desire to go to Austria to demonstrate that they havnt done wrong with me. I love playing football and this is what I will do. No?

Bolton offered you 2 millions per year and you could have assured your future!

Look, I have been at Real Madrid for 12 years and Im madridista. To play in the Bernabeu is a challenge that I cant let escape. Michel told me to have patience. And he was so right.

:love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Granero ist ein Spielmacher und Mittelfeldallrounder, was auch in dem Text steht :lol: ... für Jurado haben wir noch ein Jahr Rückkaufrecht.

Real Madrid distanziert sich übrigens von den Iniestagerüchten!

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Granero ist ein Spielmacher und Mittelfeldallrounder, was auch in dem Text steht :lol: ... für Jurado haben wir noch ein Jahr Rückkaufrecht.

Real Madrid distanziert sich übrigens von den Iniestagerüchten!

verdammt! habe Negredo gelesen :aaarrrggghhh:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Zwei "neue" Transfers:

- Jerzy Dudek _Polen_ vom FC Liverpool kommt ablösefrei zu uns!

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma41189.htm

1324647firmapresentacionp.jpg

- Ivan Helguera _Spanien_ verlässt uns richtung FC Valencia! Er wechselt ebenfalls ablösefrei.

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma41195.htm

Er ist ein ziemlich guter Torwart und hat es eig. nicht verdient,nur auf der Bank zu sitzen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten