Der Real Madrid Thread

Laut Schuster darf Raul nicht mehr so weit außerhalb des 16ers spielen. Das heißt er wird nicht mehr am Flügel vergeudet werden! Marca berichtet, dass Saviola _Argentinien_ ziemlich sicher zu Real wechselt.

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Vorerst wird Raul 100% spielen, Schuster kann ihn nicht einfach rausnehmen, das ist klar, aber langsam wird er bestimmt aus der ersten Mannschaft genommen werden.

Glaub ich eher nicht...er wird sicher in der Stammmannschaft bleiben.

bearbeitet von Joga Bonito

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

Schuster ist eine sehr starke Persönlichkeit, ich traue es ihm zu!

meinst du "ich trau es ihm zu" im Sinne von:

"er ist so arrogant"

oder "er hat genug mut"?

ich spiele mal mit folgender Aufstellung rum:

v. Nistelrooy/Neuer MS

Robinho/Raul/Reyes/Robben - Guti/Raul/Gago/Fabregas - Robben/Robinho/Reyes/Higuain

Gago/Diarra/Emerson/De la Red/Fabregas/Pepe - Gago/Diarra/Emerson/De la Red/Fabregas/Pepe

Marcelo/Heinze/Torres - Pepe/Metzelder/Cannavaro/Ramos - Pepe/Metzelder/Cannavaro/Ramos - Ramos/Cicinho/Torres

Casillas

ok, die Afustellung ist zwar weit hergeholt da ich fast alle Spieler, Schusters Transferziele und Heinze berücksichtigt habe, aber mit der Mannscahft wären wir unglaublich variabel! :eek:

auch glaub ich, dass sich Gago auf einer Spielmacher-ähnlichen Position sehr gut machen würde! :super:

bearbeitet von Madridista

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gràcies Samuel

ich spiele mal mit folgender Aufstellung rum:

v. Nistelrooy/Neuer MS

Robinho/Raul/Reyes/Robben - Guti/Raul/Gago/Fabregas - Robben/Robinho/Reyes/Higuain

Gago/Diarra/Emerson/De la Red/Fabregas/Pepe - Gago/Diarra/Emerson/De la Red/Fabregas/Pepe

Marcelo/Heinze/Torres - Pepe/Metzelder/Cannavaro/Ramos - Pepe/Metzelder/Cannavaro/Ramos - Ramos/Cicinho/Torres

Casillas

sag, saufst du? schreibst da über 20 namen hin und redest dann von "dieser" aufstellung... :glubsch:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

sag, saufst du? schreibst da über 20 namen hin und redest dann von "dieser" aufstellung... :glubsch:

Also komm, es dürfte doch bitte klar ersichtlich werden welche es davon wird! ;)

ich will ja nur zu dem 4-2-3-1 unsre variabilität zeigen...

also ich kenn ned viele Mannschaft, die fast jede Position 4mal besetzt haben...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
Weiters glaubt er an Raul und will ihn wieder in Topform bringen. Alles Gute!

Gottseidank!

Bin froh dass er auf Raul setzt und sollte er es wirklich schaffen ihn wieder annähernd in Topform zu bringen ist Raul sowieso unersätzlich.

@Madridista:

Den Kader von Real Madrid könntest du übersichtlicher aufschreiben als in deiner Aufstellung!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Knows how to post...

@Madridista:

Den Kader von Real Madrid könntest du übersichtlicher aufschreiben als in deiner Aufstellung!

okok mach ich (in Klammern die Position, die er spielen könnte; nur auf das 4-2-3-1 bezogen)

Torwart:

Casillas _Spanien_ (Torwart)

Toldo _Italien_ (Torwart)

Abwehr:

Marcelo _Brasilien_ (Linker Verteidiger)

Heinze _Argentinien__Deutschland_ (Linker Verteidiger, Innenverteidiger)

Torres _Spanien_ (Linker Verteidiger, Rechter Verteidiger)

Metzelder _Deutschland_ (Innenverteidiger)

Cannavaro _Italien_ (Innenverteidiger)

Pepe _Brasilien__Portugal_ (Innenverteidiger, Defensives Mittelfeld)

Ramos _Spanien_ (Inneverteidiger, Rechter Verteidiger)

Cicinho _Brasilien__Italien_ (Rechter Verteidiger, Rechter Flügel)

Mittelfeld:

Gago _Argentinien__Italien_ (Zentrales Mittelfeld, Defensives Mittelfeld, Offensives Mittelfeld)

Diarra _Mali_ (Defensives Mittelfeld)

Emerson _Brasilien__Italien_ (Defensives Mittelfeld)

De la Red _Spanien_ (Zentrales Mittelfeld, Defensives Mittelfeld)

Fabregas _Spanien_ (Zentrales Mittelfeld, Defensives Mittelfeld)

Robben _Holland_ (Linker Flügel, Rechter Flügel)

Guti _Spanien_ (Zentrales Mittelfeld, Offensives Mittelfeld)

Sturm:

Raul _Spanien_ (Offensives Mittelfeld, Linker Flügel)

Robinho _Brasilien_ (Linker Flügel, Rechter Flügel)

Reyes _Spanien_ (Linker Flügel, Rechter Flügel)

Higuain _Frankreich__Argentinien_ (Rechter Flügel)

van Nistelrooy _Holland_ (Mittelstürmer)

Saviola _Argentinien__Spanien_ (Mittelstürmer)

über folgende Transfers würde ich mich noch sehr freuen:

Drenthe _Holland_ _Surinam_: auch wenn sich der Herr einbildet bei Barca spielen zu müssen, würde ich mich freuen, wenn er zu uns Galacticos hinaufstigen würde, um bei uns zu spielen; wäre bestimmt eine Bereicherung für die LV- und LFL-Position

Huntelaar _Holland_: Ruud ist 31, er ist der Ersatz, braucht man nichts sagen (und besser als Saviola ;))

Alexandre Pato _Brasilien_: eins der größten Talente, muss man einfach kaufen; auch einer für den linken Flügel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fabregas wäre der Hammer! Zu schade, dass er jetzt sicher nicht wechseln wird.

Drenthe ist auch schon fast fix!

Metzelder wurde heute präsentiert, Pepe morgen und Saviola am Freitag.

Do you consider it an advantage for you to have Bernd Schuster as the new coach?

The Club contacted me when Bernd Schuster wasn't the coach yet, so I don't think his being the coach has been key for my signing. I'm sure it will help me to have him as coach, but I don't precisely think it would be a great advantage. My job is to find my own place on the team and to do what's expected of me. It is an honour for me to be here at Real Madrid.

The 30 million euros transfer for Pepe, another centre back the Club's just signed, has caused quite a stir here in Spain. What do you think of that price? Do you think the market is getting more and more expensive?

First of all, I would like to say I'm proud of being part of a Club that does everything that's in its power to get the best players they can get. They didn't pay that much for me because my contract with Borussia Dortmund had already ended. Nevertheless, I don't think these matters have much to do with my job. I have to find my own spot on the team. I arrived on Sunday and I am already getting ready to play.

One of Real Madrid's weak points this year has been poor defending in aerial plays. Are your 1.94 metres of stature going to help improve this? Are you going to allow Casillas to be more at ease?

I've obviously been signed for some special characteristics that I have, such as playing well in aerial plays. I hope to help the team in this aspect of the game. Nevertheless, there are many good players on defence and I am sure that, with time, we will build a good defensive back line.

How did you see the team last season? Real Madrid is a very offensive side that normally experiences problems in defence...

I don't generally talk about teams I still don't know well, but I do know Real Madrid have traditionally been an offensive side and this style of playing sometimes makes trouble in defence. Real Madrid's idea is to showcase great football, and that adds extra responsibility to the job of the team's defenders. This is a great challenge for me. I am 26 years old and proud of being on this team.

Last season wasn't very successful for Borussia Dortmund, but people still remember the success you had with Germany in the last two World Cups. Has Germany coach Klinsman supported you to take this step? Are you still as ambitious as you were in the World Cups?

Those who know my CV will know that I have always taken on a challenge. At 19, I went from playing in the Third Division to playing in the First Division and I joined the German squad soon after that. I was the youngest player in the 2002 World Cup. I have always been ambitious and willing to take on a challenge. Mr. Klinsman has probably helped me take this step. I am also working with an American personal trainer to improve on my work. I have always been this motivated.

You played at the Bernabéu with Borussia Dortmund a few years ago. How do you remember the stadium and the fans?

We lost 2-1, so I don't have fond memories of that game. The crowd was amazing, though, and I remembered it a few moments ago when I stepped onto the pitch during my presentation and saw the fans. I very much want to play at the Bernabéu again, this time as a Real Madrid player.

You had a very serious injury some time ago, but you are now recovered. Nevertheless, figures say you have only played an average of 25 games per season. Can you guarantee you'll play more fixtures with Real Madrid?

I have no physical problems and I have been preparing for two weeks to be in great shape when I join the team. My Achilles Tendon injury is completely healed. One of my personal challenges is to play as many games as possible here at Real Madrid.

Bernd Schuster has also coached German teams. What do you think of him as coach?

Schuster hasn't been the talk of the town in Germany for a few years, but his work is well known amongst people in the football world. I have been following the Spanish League and I know he has been quite successful on smaller clubs. Real Madrid fans know him very well and I'm sure he will do his best to please them. I think the Club has done well to sign him.

What does it mean to you to be a Real Madrid player?

It is a great honour for me to be part of this team. I am very happy.

How many years have you signed for? Didn't it set you back to know that this Club has had eight different coaches in the last four years?

I've signed a three year contract. I think every player and every coach knows that this Club is very demanding. The great challenge of playing for this Club will motivate me to do my best every day, so I'm not too worried.

Fabio Cannavaro hasn't had a good run here. Doesn't that intimidate you?

I don't like talking about players I don't know personally because I don't find it fair, but I consider Cannavaro to be one of the best players in the world and I am sure I will learn a lot from him and incorporate some tricks of his to my game. I will also bring my own quality to the team's game.

Who is your favourite player on the squad?

I think the team is great as a whole, but it has many individual talents. I think players like Van Nistelrooy, Ramos and Casillas helped the team considerably to win the League title.

bearbeitet von rahzel

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten