1. Spieltag

hellimperator

[edit] von sky sports:

Sergio Aguero has allayed fears that he could face a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being stretchered off against Southampton.

The Manchester City forward took a heavy blow to the knee in the early stages of Sunday's 3-2 home win over Southhampton.

There was speculation that the Argentina international could miss much of the season if there had been ligament damage to the knee and manager Roberto Mancini was clearly concerned.

But the 24-year-old moved to calm supporter via his Twitter account late on Sunday night.

He wrote: "The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee.

"Tomorrow the surgeons will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover.

"I can't muster words to thank you for concern and with this much support, I'll probably get back up on my feet soon.

"And I want to congratulate my team-mates for their effort in turning the game around."

bearbeitet von selectah

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fanatischer Poster

War die "Notbremse" von Agger überhaupt ein Foul?

Vl. schaue ich mit der roten Liverpool Brille, aber für ein Foul ist die Handbewegung von Agger schon ziemlich wenig, vor allem, war das Foul dann im 16er?

Zweimal Nein. Ändert natürlich nichts an der indiskutablen Leistung in der zweiten Halbzeit (zugegebenermaßen, nach dem Platzverweis...), aber das war nie im Leben ein Foul. Und der eigentliche "Kontakt" war außerhalb des Strafraums.

Everton bisher mit einem starken Spiel, Führung geht völlig in Ordnung und hätte eigentlich auch schon höher ausfallen können, United in der Hintermannschaft katastrophal - einen Vidic habe ich beispielsweise wohl noch nie so schwach in der EPL gesehen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag