Liverpool FC - "You'll never walk alone...!!!

Europaklassespieler
TIA schrieb vor 43 Minuten:

Khedira würde mir schon taugen, keine Ahnung ob Klopp einen relativ langsamen Spieler im DM möchte, aber da hätten wir schon sehr viel Erfahrung verpflichtet. Wäre jedoch mit Milner (falls dann beide spielen würden) schon ziemlich slow. Dennoch: Khedira ist taktisch stark, zweikampffähig und vor allem hat er alles schon gewonnen. 

Wird wohl immer spielen wollen und das wird er bei uns eher nicht, deswegen wirds eh nix werden. Geil wärs trotzdem 

Khedira kommt fix nicht.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)
goleador2000 schrieb vor 15 Stunden:

Er ist am Knie operiert worden und wird ein paar Monate ausfallen. Ein genaues Datum für seine Rückkehr wurde bislang nicht erwähnt.

jo, aber was hat er?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)
Gruen schrieb vor 23 Stunden:

weiß man eigentlich schon was von ox?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-suffer-further-alex-oxlade-14655067

was er genau hat hab ich auf die gachn jetzt auch nicht gefunden, ligament injury steht im text und dass er nach der operation noch 6 monate ausfallen dürfte, also erst wieder im november spielen kann... 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian

"Liverpool Echo" & LFC Insider-Journalist James Pearce hat heute einige sehr interessante Fragen in Bezug auf die Reds beantwortet: ;)

Origi and Solanke Dilemma

Olivier Bond asked: With Daniel Sturridge set to be sold this summer, what do you think will happen with Origi/Solanke and should Liverpool look to bring in another striker?

JP: "Solanke will certainly be retained and Klopp intends to sit down with Origi and his representatives for talks once the season has finished. The message last summer was that Origi still had a future at Anfield but he hasn’t kicked on like Liverpool hoped at Wolfsburg.

Klopp had planned to promote Brewster to the senior set-up rather than buy another centre-forward but if the teenager leaves for Germany then clearly he will have to reassess."

14:12James Pearce

Butland Nonsense

LFCMoneyman: Please KILL the Jack Butland to Liverpool rumours - please!

JP: “Earlier in the season I was told that talk of LFC signing Butland was nonsense and I’m not aware of that position changing. Personally, I don’t think he would be an improvement on Karius.”

14:10James Pearce

Big Spenders?

Liam Briggs asked: Will this be Liverpool’s highest spending summer of all-time?

JP: “What was it last summer? Salah, Robertson and Oxlade-Chamberlain for a combined total of around £82million. If you include the £52million agreed for Keita it was about £134million.

“I’d certainly be surprised if Klopp didn’t spend big because clearly the money is there and he has acknowledged that the squad needs greater depth. However, as we saw with Van Dijk if Klopp can’t get who he wants he’s prepared to wait.”

14:04James Pearce

Finding The Gems

Cameron Campbell asked: Expectations for next season are suitably raised - will we be able to compete on several fronts without oil money backing?

JP: “Crucial to Liverpool’s progress under Klopp has been their outstanding recruitment. Unlike Man City, the Reds can’t afford to waste big money on flops. They need to make their cash really count.

“If Liverpool invest in similar gems to 2016 and 2017 there’s no reason why they can’t challenge for the title next season.

“With the Coutinho money and the £70million plus generated by this Champions League run, the Reds are in a very strong position financially.”

14:01James Pearce

Buvac to Miss CL Final

Zoe Bennett asked: Will the truth ever be told about why Buvac left and if he will return?

“I’m sure the full story will emerge at some stage. Liverpool maintain that he’s just away for the rest of the season due to personal reasons. There were rumours last week that Buvac would be back for the Champions League final but I’m told that’s not the case.”

13:58James Pearce

Karius and Alisson

Ben Webb: What do you think the likelihood is that Klopp buys a new No.1 goalkeeper? Or do you think he’ll perhaps buy a back-up option, and let Karius continue to develop?

JP: “That’s a very good question and I don’t know the answer at the moment.

“I think it’s a tough one for Klopp. In general Karius has done really well since January and has proved he’s a much better keeper than the one who struggled badly last season.

“But is Karius in the same bracket as De Gea or Courtois? No. Can he make the leap up to that level given more time? I’m not sure.

“Liverpool like Alisson at Roma but there’s a feeling that trying to negotiate that deal would be problematic due to the sky-high asking price.

“Whether to spend big on a new No.1 or bring someone in to compete with Karius is one of the biggest decisions facing Klopp this summer.”

13:52James Pearce

Next Level Reds

Leanne Prescott asked: Just how crucial is this season in showing the development the club has made under Klopp and his long-term ‘project’? Consecutive UCL campaigns and a final with a relatively thin squad takes some doing.

JP: “It’s an amazing achievement, especially when you consider the obstacles Liverpool have had to overcome with all the injuries, losing Coutinho and having such a gruelling schedule. It’s tough trying to maintain a challenge both domestically and in Europe.

“This season has been a massive step forward under Klopp. He has taken the club to the next level and deserves huge credit.

“He has developed talent, he has bought wisely and he’s proved himself to be a master when it comes to man-management and coaxing the best out of players.

“Liverpool haven’t winged it en route to Kiev, they haven’t been lucky. This is a classy, cohesive unit who are in the Champions League final on merit.”

13:48James Pearce

Business Hours

ClutchKarius asked: When do you expect Klopp to start signing players given it’s a World Cup summer?

JP: “I can’t see Klopp wanting any side-shows before the Champions League final. Early June would be my guess when things start to happen. Ideally, he will want most of his business done by the start of July but clearly the World Cup could throw a spanner in the works.”

13:45James Pearce

Surprise Stories

Raja Sangha asked: What players have been the biggest surprise for you? Both positive and negative, if possible.

JP: “There have been quite a few who have surpassed my expectations. Salah is the obvious one but Robertson isn’t far behind. The Scottish left-back has been an unbelievable hit and it’s amazing to think that no other top clubs were in for him last summer.

“Van Dijk is another one who has surprised me. I was concerned about the size of the price tag and the fact that he had missed so much football over the previous 12 months. But he has looked every inch a £75million centre-back.

“Then there’s the remarkable rise of Trent Alexander-Arnold and James Milner’s revival. There have been so many success stories.

“Negatives? I expected more from Joel Matip this season but hopefully he will come back strong when he’s fit next term.”

13:38James Pearce

Fekir Update

Ayunda Zikrina asked: What are the chances of Fekir joining LFC this summer?

He’s a player Liverpool have watched and he would be a classy addition to Klopp’s attacking armoury, but I’m not aware of any negotiations having taken place so far. It’s certainly not the case that a deal has been agreed.

13:35James Pearce

Grujic Future

Chris Jones asked: With Oxlade-Chamberlain being ruled out for longer than thought, will Grujic be given more of a role in the coming season?

JP: “Klopp rates Grujic highly and he certainly has a future at Liverpool. The loan spell at Cardiff benefited him and now it’s down to Grujic to really stake a claim come July.

“He’s still pretty raw but his potential is clear. When he played under-23s football in the first half of the season, he was far too good for that level.”

13:31James Pearce

Brewster Update

Roybetting: Rhian Brewster - Can Liverpool work out a deal for him and if so, how long have they realistically got to do it?

JP: “It’s a strange situation. Brewster snubbed a pro deal when he turned 17 and again when he celebrated his 18th last month so he’s still only a scholar.

“He could leave this summer and Borussia Mönchengladbach are one of a number of German clubs very keen on him. They believe they can offer him the first-team football he craves.

“Liverpool are still hoping to convince Brewster to stick around. Klopp has told him he will get chances in pre-season and be part of the senior squad next season.

“I can’t understand why he would want to leave. The pathway is there for him at Liverpool and he’s in the best place to continue his development.”

13:26James Pearce

Strengthening

Donald Agius asked: Which areas of the team is Klopp looking to strengthen?

JP: “I think we’ll see Klopp strengthen the spine of the team.

“He has already stated that he will be in the market for an attacker as he needs to replace Coutinho.

“Clearly, with Can expected to leave and Oxlade-Chamberlain missing the start of next season he needs more than Keita in terms of midfield arrivals.

“Defensively, I’d say he still needs another centre-back and he has a big decision to make in terms of the keepers. Does he stick with Loris Karius or spend big on a new No 1?

“I can’t see Simon Mignolet staying around as back-up so recruiting another keeper will be on the agenda regardless.”

13:21Sam Carroll

James Incoming

James Pearce sat down with me to begin answering all your questions - some great shouts, by the way - and then was promptly whisked away for an important phone call.

Don’t worry, though. He’ll be back soon enough to begin answering as many as possible!

Stick with us!

Trent with James Pearce

James with his mate.

bearbeitet von goleador2000

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Walk like an Egyptian
Muerte schrieb Gerade eben:

Bitte nicht :facepalm:

Aber das glaub ich sowieso nicht.

Ich auch nicht. Da wir bereits bei Alisson (die Roma will 80 Mio. € für den brasilianischen Nationalkeeper) abgewunken haben, werden wir auch für ihn nicht soviel Geld ausgeben. Mein Tipp: Der geht zu PSG oder Real. ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag