Slovan - Rapid 1:0

OoK_PS

The King

Heute hat man gesehen, was passiert, wenn ein Kulovits alleine (!! super Idee Pacult) im defensiven Mittelfeld spielt. Der Mann ist einfach eine Null, kassiert am Anfang eine gelbe Karte und säbelt kurze Zeit später einen mit dem gstreckten Fuss um - da hatte er Glück, nicht schon viel früher zu marschieren. Unglaublich, dass so ein Regionalligakicker in unserem Kader sein und in so einem wichtigen Spiel am Platz stehen darf (und eine tragende Rolle übernehmen soll :kotz:) Vom Wort Spielverständnis hat der noch überhaut nie was gehört.

Ansonsten kann man nur sagen: Danke Payer, legen wir den Mantel des Schweigens über diese Partie. Slovan hat in Wien 60 Minuten lang keinen einzigen Ball gesehen, wir habens uns unnötig schwer gemacht.

Auswärts müssen wir einfach ganz anders auftreten, das war heute überhaupt nichts.

bearbeitet von Starostyak

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Contugratulations

-

Even when in this match was Slovan better during whole match it ended only 1:0. I hope that you will get throught Kazan even when with this game you dont have chance (dont take it bad).

PS: I thoght that moer Rpid-fans will come. There was 500-800 fans which were in the end beaten by police. After that was nice to see how Slovanfans and Rapidfans were toghether scanding: A.C.A.B.

-

PSS: You used pyrotechnic in that match so wil have to pay penalty...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch

Even when in this match was Slovan better during whole match it ended only 1:0. I hope that you will get throught Kazan even when with this game you dont have chance (dont take it bad).

We played Kazan three years ago. We've lost the game in Vienna 2:0 and we beat them 3:0 in Russia. ;) WHy shouldn't it happen again? We even beat Lokomotive Moskwa 1:0 in Russia and played 1:1 at home and went to the Champions League. So there are worse opponents than russians. :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

We played Kazan three years ago. We've lost the game in Vienna 2:0 and we beat them 3:0 in Russia. ;) WHy shouldn't it happen again? We even beat Lokomotive Moskwa 1:0 in Russia and played 1:1 at home and went to the Champions League. So there are worse opponents than russians. :D

Russian league is 7th best in Europe and that means something. Your game this match wasnt anything perfect. You had one clae shot on net and one stick. Thats all. I hope that you wil showed to those Russian how to play football but if you will play like this...Im not saying that Slovan would win with them. I dont think that we would. But anyway: rom that what I saw on stadium was cca 8 000 peoples what is biggest visitation in last three years (2 years we were in second league) so thank you for money :) and also respect to those which were in the Bratislava because they were cheering whole match.

-

PS: When you want to insult Slovan in slovak do it plesase properly...I was few meters from your fans and after maybe 10th scanding I started to understand what they´re saying...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Amateur

Ich bin schon mude und englisch ist besser auch fur mich... Also, everything depends how the Rubin Kazan team has changed... Many clubs in Russia are owned by a very rich people with much more possibilities that your Rapid have. If they want to go into UEFA this season, they already buyed a players that are able do it. And I agree with kalerab, that your performance from today will be not enough against Kazan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Oasch

Russian league is 7th best in Europe and that means something. Your game this match wasnt anything perfect. You had one clae shot on net and one stick. Thats all. I hope that you wil showed to those Russian how to play football but if you will play like this...Im not saying that Slovan would win with them. I dont think that we would. But anyway: rom that what I saw on stadium was cca 8 000 peoples what is biggest visitation in last three years (2 years we were in second league) so thank you for money :) and also respect to those which were in the Bratislava because they were cheering whole match.

-

PS: When you want to insult Slovan in slovak do it plesase properly...I was few meters from your fans and after maybe 10th scanding I started to understand what they´re saying...

You deserved the win, I can't say if you deserved to go to stage 3, because I couldn't see the first half, because the tennis match didn't want to end on the slovakian channel. And don't forget, that a lot of our players were missing. Martin Hiden got injuried on Wednesday, our new striker was signed this week and didn't have the right to play for us yet and Jimmy Hoffer and Veli Kavlak played at the U-20 World Cup at the same time in Canada and went to the semifinals, sot they'll be missing one more week.

The situation was like we said before the game: If Slovan scores early, it's going to be a very hard game for us to go through. I think it's good for your team to show, that you can play better than you did in Vienna. Good luck for the league.

Ich bin schon mude und englisch ist besser auch fur mich... Also, everything depends how the Rubin Kazan team has changed... Many clubs in Russia are owned by a very rich people with much more possibilities that your Rapid have. If they want to go into UEFA this season, they already buyed a players that are able do it. And I agree with kalerab, that your performance from today will be not enough against Kazan

We know, that the performance today won't be enough to win against Kazan. But it was a different situation since we were two goals up against you. Kazan started very bad into the league, after 7 or 8 rounds they were under the worst two teams in the league. Now they won the last few games and are back to the middle of the league. We'll see next saturday ...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The King

Well, we use to play much better at home than away / abroad, that's a fact. I guess we need a good first turn to have a chance in Russia, but you still have to say that our captain and two other very important squad members missed the game today, so our defence definitely lacked quality.

We clearly have to improve in the coming round, but there is no indication that we do not have a chance of beating Kazan over two legs. They are still a middle class team in the russian league (which has about 4-5 good clubs and the rest being not much better than our league teams). Without wanting to sound arrogant, I think we stand a good chance to make it through to the UEFA-Cup qualifying round.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

You deserved the win, I can't say if you deserved to go to stage 3, because I couldn't see the first half, because the tennis match didn't want to end on the slovakian channel. And don't forget, that a lot of our players were missing. Martin Hiden got injuried on Wednesday, our new striker was signed this week and didn't have the right to play for us yet and Jimmy Hoffer and Veli Kavlak played at the U-20 World Cup at the same time in Canada and went to the semifinals, sot they'll be missing one more week.

The situation was like we said before the game: If Slovan scores early, it's going to be a very hard game for us to go through. I think it's good for your team to show, that you can play better than you did in Vienna. Good luck for the league.

We know, that the performance today won't be enough to win against Kazan. But it was a different situation since we were two goals up against you. Kazan started very bad into the league, after 7 or 8 rounds they were under the worst two teams in the league. Now they won the last few games and are back to the middle of the league. We'll see next saturday ...

After what they were doing first 60 minutes in last Saturday I dont know...It was equal..once youre down, once youre up..And to taht chanell..Just now I came back and I discovered that Cibulková which was playing agaisnt 3th best tennish player in the world ended in that nervous end...Today isnt good day for Slovak sport..We also didnt have Aziz Ibragimov which is representating Uzbekistan on Asian games (instead of him there was Masaryk which is good know for that that hes scoring once from 3 chances)...

-

Anyway I hope that youlldefead Rubin Kazan and well see next Saturday ;)

bearbeitet von kalerab

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

Are you going to come to Vienna to get your hot-dog? :D I guess the invitation by the guy is still valid. ;)

Hmm..Hot-dog :augenbrauen:

-

Maybe I will...

PS: It was in end of last year in the league match against somebody. In the New tribune there were part of cca 10 peopels which were speaking only german..I stil remember their: ZLOVAN. Wasnt is somebody from here? :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Anti Bauernmafia

Zurück aus Bratislava,

Spiel: Entsetzliche Leistung von Rapid, vA offensiv. Ich versteh nicht, warum Pacult offenbar so eine feige Taktik vorgibt, das kann nur schief gehen. Es war mir von Anfang an klar, dass das ein Nervenkitzel wird...

Gut waren wieder Patocka+Heikinnen (aus jetziger Sicht beides ausgezeichnete Verpflichtungen, Payer (hat gehalten was zu halten war), Sara war ok und Kulo eigentlich auch (trotz gelb-roter), Boskovic war für mich noch der beste Offensive. Hofmann und Korkmaz wurden perfekt abmontiert und vom Sturm war eigentlich gar nichts zu sehen.

Hat mich sehr überrascht, aber Slovan kann tatsächlich Fußball spielen, war ein gleichwertiger Gegner für Rapid - beide Teams scheinen bei den Auswärtsspielen schwarze Tage erlebt zu haben.

Was solls, Ende gut - alles gut. :D

Support:

Auch da war ich positiv überrascht, hat mir sehr gut gefallen wie die Leute auch auf der Gegengeraden Stimmung gemacht haben (zwar eintönig aber immerhin laut) und witzig, dass die Leute aus der Kurve zur Pause ebendorthin wechseln - ich kann mich nicht erinnern sowas jemals im Profifußball gesehen zu haben. Sehr gute Heimspiel-Atmosphäre von Slovan.

Block West war schlecht, warum auch immer. Die "Ausschreitungen", die morgen sicherlich für negative Kommentare sorgen werden waren nicht weiter schlimm. Ein paar Trotteln haben Zeugs auf den Slowaken beim Corner geworfen (völlig unnötig und sinnlos, aber nicht gefährlich soweit ich sehen konnte) und daraufhin sind die Sturmtruppen kurz in den Sektor "reingegangen", aber war eh blitzschnell wieder vorbei.

Negativ: €5 für alkoholfreies Bier im Stadion sowie für eine "Wurst" (aufpassen, fantomas (oder wer auch immer das war), €2.5 für ein HotDog ist gar nichts ;) ) - Ostblock wie er leibt und lebt, unfreundlich, abzocken und gierig, hat sich nichts geändert in den letzten 10 Jahren. Und Bratislava ist auch so häßlich wie eh und je.

bearbeitet von Space Janitor

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Im ASB-Olymp

Block West war schlecht, warum auch immer. Die "Ausschreitungen", die morgen sicherlich für negative Kommentare sorgen werden waren nicht weiter schlimm. Ein paar Trotteln haben Zeugs auf den Slowaken beim Corner geworfen (völlig unnötig und sinnlos, aber nicht gefährlich soweit ich sehen konnte) und daraufhin sind die Sturmtruppen kurz in den Sektor "reingegangen", aber war eh blitzschnell wieder vorbei.

Und deshalb stürmt die Polizei den Sektor? :glubsch:

Auch wenns nicht so arg war, hab schon gelesen, dass es einige Verletzte (wenn auch nicht schwer) geben soll, und wegen ein paar Gegenständen, die aufs Feld fliegen - auch wenns unnötig ist - gleich einen Sektor stürmen, halte ich schon für übertrieben :ratlos:

Aber gut, ich war nicht dabei, vielleicht gabs auch noch einen anderen Grund...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag