Silly Season 2007

Im ASB-Olymp

more random shit von dort:

My uncle is chief scout at Aston Villa and has sworn me to secrecy that David Trezeguet is on his way to Villa Park from Juventus. Negotiations are at an advanced stage with a fee of £10.5million already agreed.

David Robinson - Solihull

My brother is good friends with Dean Ashton and he has told my brother that he is not interested in a move to Newcastle as he feels he has a better chance of winning trophies at West Ham.

Richard Griffiths - Newcastle

:********************************************)

It's the talk of the town in Liverpool!! Thierry Henry was seen arriving at Melwood yesterday evening and at Anfield this morning. Nowhere to be seen in the French squad.

Nicky Paul - Roermond, the Netherlands

tja, erm, wie gesagt...

dave robinsons onkel so wise...

und robbie fowler zu celtic nicht zu vergessen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chin-Up Robbo!
Bellamy urged to make West Ham move

West Ham defender Danny Gabbidon has told his Wales team-mate Craig Bellamy he should jump at the chance of a move to Upton Park. And Bellamy's arrival at Upton Park would meet with the approval of Gabbidon and James Collins, also a Wales international.

Gabbidon said: "He would love it at West Ham. He would be an instant fans' favourite. Craig is a quality player but what West Ham fans would love is that he never stops running, even if the team are 3-0 down. He is a defender's nightmare, like a terrier snapping at your heels. I have never known him give less than 100 per cent. Craig would be a great signing for us and would definitely improve the squad. The manager has a lot of money to spend and Craig is the kind of player the club are trying to attract to improve the team so we do not have any relegation troubles next season. We have got Dean Ashton returning after missing last season after suffering a broken ankle. Dean and Craig would make a great partnership, Dean is a tall and skilful front man while Craig is a hard-working, quick striker with great movement."

Gefällt mir, dass Gabbs anscheinend doch bei uns bleiben will/wird und auch gleich Werbung für den Verein bei seinem walisischen Spezl macht. Bellamy wäre, bei einem Abgang von Tevez, ein würdiger Nachfolger. Macht aber imo wirklich nur Sinn falls Carlos geht, ansonsten würd ich die 9m lieber im Mittelfeld investieren.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

touring guy

Henry laut El Mundo Deportivo mit Barca einig. Er soll für 3 Jahre kommen.

Weiß nicht was ich davon halten soll.

Quelle

hat eben live beim sonny anderson abschiedsspiel auf jeden fall nicht dementiert und gesagt, dass Barca ein toller Club sei.. :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tartan Amy
Thierry Henry's agent has reacted angrily to reports in France saying the Arsenal striker has agreed to join Barcelona.

Tuesday's edition of France Football claims Henry has consented to sign a three-year deal with the Spanish giants.

However, agent Jerome Anderson has dismissed the reports and is now threatening legal action.

"The story is absolute rubbish," Anderson was quoted as telling Sky Sports News.

"I can categorically state that I have never met or had discussions with anyone from Barcelona."

"The story says I met with them in the South of France. The fact is I haven't been to the South of France for years.

"I will be seeking legal advice over this story."

Henry's future has been the subject of intense speculation again in recent months despite him signing a four-year deal with The Gunners last summer.

Barcelona have made no secret of their admiration for the Frenchman, while Milan have also been linked.

However, Arsene Wenger guaranteed that his talismanic captain would not be sold last month, while Henry has assured fans previously that his future remains in London.

skysports

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

Dumme Sau ohne Eier

Davon hätt i eh genug ghobt, Dodl :confused:

@Henry: Schön zu hören. Mit dem Geld für ihn kann sich Barca bei weitem sinnvoller verstärken

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho
Ein Durchschnittsspieler, der bei seinem letzten Verein nicht überzeugen konnte, wie Scott Parker, soll dort um die 75.000 Pfund pro Woche kassieren, plus diverser Boni.

Also mich hat der Scott Parker schon überzeugt, finds sehr schade dass er geht. Barton ist natürlich ein Klasse Spieler, mit Zeug fürs Nationalteam, aber halt menschlich sehr schwierig, hoffentlich kann Allardyce gut mit ihm umgehen. Außerdem ist er doch um einiges offensiver als Parker also würde ich nicht sagen dass Barton Parker ersetzt.

Die 75.000 pro Woche sind natürlich eine andere Sache...

Mit Ben Haim und vorallem Viduka bin ich ja sehr zufrieden, die Abwehr war sowieso letzte Saison nie sicher, kein Wunder bei all dem Verletzungspech. Aber jetzt steht die IV (Ben Haim - Taylor).

Im Sturm gibt es eine große Auswahl, mit Martins und Owen 2 doch sehr ähnliche Spieltypen, Viduka wird sowieso nicht immer spielen aber ist effizient und torgefährlich.

Ameobi wird auch zu seinen Einsätzen kommen.

Aber Außenverteidiger wären nicht schlecht...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Top-Schriftsteller

Pauli Scharner hat laut einem Interview in der Kleinen Zeitung ein Angebot von Everton ausgeschlagen und bleibt bei Wigan Athletic.

Schade, hätte ihn gern bei Everton gesehen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Superstar

Scharner in der Kleinen Zeitung:

"Ich bleibe bei Wigan. Das habe ich gestern beschlossen. Zu Everton hätte ich schon im Sommer wechseln können, aber ich will mich noch ein Jahr vorbereiten", sagte der Niederösterreicher, für den Liverpool "interessant" und Manchester United "mein Traum" ist.

ob ferguson einen weiteren universell einsetzbaren brecher braucht? (eher nein, wozu hat man O'shea) :feier:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Большевик

Liverpool have left West Ham fuming after launching an "insulting" £1m bid for midfielder Yossi Benayoun. (Daily Mirror)

Müssen wohl Geld sparen für Eto`o und co.

bearbeitet von Bretwalda

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chin-Up Robbo!
A Bent deal?

West Ham United are set to pay an astonishing £16m for Charlton striker Darren Bent, according to reports. It was confirmed late on Tuesday afternoon that the two clubs had thrashed out a record-breaking deal, after Tottenham - Bent's preferred destination - had pulled out of the race to sign the former Ipswich striker earlier in the day.

United's new-found financial clout proved too much for Spurs - who refused to bid higher than £12m - to compete with and bar the formalities of a medical, Bent is expected to be announced as a West Ham player. Alan Curbishley is thought to be flying back to England in order to meet Bent after cutting short a family holiday.

As part of the deal West Ham are expected to let Hayden Mullins rejoin his former boss Alan Pardew at the Valley, making the deal worth around £18m in all given Mullins' £2m valuation. Should the deal go ahead as expected Alan Curbishley will have spent some £42.5m on new players this year - whilst yet more signings are set to follow.

16m wäre schon sehr viel Geld für D.Bent. Jedoch wenn mans mit dem Nani-Transfer von Utd. (17m) vergleicht, find ich schon dass der Betrag in Ordnung geht. Junger, PL-prooven, englischer (somit gleich 4-5m teurer) Stürmer, der auch dem Trainer bekannt ist.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten