AC MILAN

Chi se ne frega!

WITH MILAN IN THE HEART

In the afternoon Ricky Kaká was a special guest on a show on Milan's channel. The Brazilian once again talked about his special love and about the match against Juventus.

MILANELLO - Ricky Kaká's day at Milan Channel starts with a trip back in time. The Brazilian champion in the room of the Milanello sporting center looked with a big smile on his face at the photos of him with his friend Adriano, with his mother and grandmother, with Caroline on the day of his wedding, and more images of daily life.

Normality is also the first sign the Brazilian transmits to those who look at him, in the way he talks about himself, of his family, his faith, and the themes the fans care about. And then those sweet words Ricky always has for everyone, no matter what color their shirts are:

"I'm very happy for Adriano, to know he is well, and that he has found his dimension. Certainly I would have liked him to stay in Milan, but if he is happy at home then I am happy. Just like I'm happy for Diego, if he came to Juventus, he would be another Brazilian with the desire to bring Brazil to Europe."

Diego then led Kaká to talk about the match against Juventus, a difficult match which Ricky would like to win perhaps with a special dedication:

"If I win this match I will dedicate it to all mothers, mine included, and Caroline. But I don't trust Juventus, they're a strong team which is why I'm preparing well because when I do that positive things happen. Who is the best Juventus player? In the past it was Platini but now it's Del Piero and I would gladly have dinner with Legrottaglie. He is a friend of mine, we have the same values and we are very tied to the faith in God. Let's say our life philosophy is very similar."

Ricky Kaká's future is already outlined, a lot of work ahead of the match against Juve but then what? Every reference to his summer is evident.

"I think - Kaká says - that journalists have a great responsibility. They write for important papers, read by millions of people who are sometimes shocked by the headlines. It's not nice to play with the sensibility of people, the truth should be researched. I feel a lot of love and gratitude for the Rossoneri fans. In that famous game against Fiorentina I felt unique emotions. It had never happened to me that I was unable to focus on a football match, what surrounded me was overwhelming. With today's fans I have a special relationship, between us there is a certain exchange of values, the Milan fans have left an indelible mark on my life."

A solid relationship connects Kaká with the Rossoneri colors, but also with Adriano Galliani and Filippo Inzaghi:

"They are two different relationships, but unique and true. Adriano Galliani is a great person, he has done a lot for Milan and helped them become big. Me and him completely agree and we always take decisions together. With Pippo the relationship started in 2007, on the pitch. We have reached a great technical understanding and then as time went on we became great friends. When I help Pippo to score I feel a special joy. He is phenomenal in every way and in the penalty area he is number one."

What does Kaká really think about this season?

"I think we should not have had so many injuries, including mine. If I had to cancel one I would cancel out Nesta's injury, we have missed Alessandro a lot, but I have great hope he will be able to return. Also my injuries were difficult to swallow, but considering the way I play I am more at risk and so it could always have happened. I have seen the statistics about Milan's points average with and without my presence. It's very nice to know I am important for this team, it's a great responsibility. In this last year I've also changed as a player, I am aware I can be much more decisive playing closer to the goal and also Carlo Ancelotti has understood this. My evolution is independent of who plays next to me, so me and Ronaldinho can coexist easily."

Ricky Kaká, as said before, always has nice words about everyone because his football is happiness and natural simplicity.

acmilan.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Bezüglich Ancelotti und mögliche Nachfolger:

Rijkaard closes on Ancelotti's job

As reports grow Frank Rijkaard turned down Ajax to take over at Milan, transfer guru Claudio Pasqualin expects “Carlo Ancelotti’s imminent departure.”

The Rossoneri bench remains a bone of contention in the Press, especially after President Silvio Berlusconi reportedly blamed his Coach for failing to win the Scudetto.

“Carlo’s experience at Milan has come to an end,” said agent and transfer expert Pasqualin.

“After the story about Berlusconi’s comments I expected an official denial from the club, but that did not happen.

“This sounds very much like a farewell note, so I think Ancelotti’s imminent departure and official move to Chelsea is only a matter of time.”

Numerous Coaches have been suggested as his replacement, including Massimiliano Allegri of Cagliari and former Barcelona boss Rijkaard.

“Allegri won’t be chosen, as he lacks that fundamental Milanista pedigree. At this point the most likely decision is Leonardo working with Filippo Galli or tacticians of the calibre of Rijkaard or [Marco] Van Basten.

“It has to be someone with the Rossoneri stamp of approval.”

Rijkaard’s candidacy has been given a boost today with reports in Holland that he was offered the Ajax job and turned it down.

Ajax were under the tutelage of Van Basten until he tended his resignation on May 6, so he is also available.

channel4.com

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Der Tag des Abschieds rückt näher!...

ich übertreibe nicht, wenn ich sage, dass das wird wohl einer der schlimmsten tage meines lebens sein wird

:madmax::madmax::heul::heul:

weil ich grad mal wieder auf der ersten seite vorbeigeschaut habe:

Milan hat nun um 40 Millionen Ibrahimovic gekauft.... also um das Geld gibt es wohl bessere. :ratlos:

immer noch bitter irgendwie... :nein: auch wenn er mir als mensch nicht zusagt

bearbeitet von forza_rossoneri

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

ich übertreibe nicht, wenn ich sage, dass das wird wohl einer der schlimmsten tage meines lebens sein wird

:madmax::madmax::heul::heul:

weil ich grad mal wieder auf der ersten seite vorbeigeschaut habe:

immer noch bitter irgendwie... :nein: auch wenn er mir als mensch nicht zusagt

lieber 20 jahre titellos als so ein stück in der mannschaft zu haben.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Er ist schlichtweg eine Krätzn! ;)

Hat zu Juves Zeiten begonnen und seit er bei Inter ist, hat er sich kaum gebessert!...

Alles in allem ist er zum :kotz:

Aber genug zu dem Ekelpaket, ich will den Thread nicht mit so etwas wie ihm versauen....

Was Erfreuliches: Sandro steht wieder im Training! :clap:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tja, so sind die Meinungen eben verschieden. Ich finde dass Zlatan einer der tollsten Spieler der Welt ist. Nicht nur vom Können sondern auch seine Art am Platz taugt mir. Er zählt zu meinen Lieblingsspielern.

Ähnlich ist es mit Cassano. Obwohl er bei der Roma war und sein größtes Idol angeblich Totti ist (was ich ihm aber nicht glaub), finde ich Cassano einfach herrlich.

Gut, er muss jetzt nicht unbedingt gegen Lazio treffen (lieber ist mir wenn er einen Elfer verschießt :smoke: ), aber seine Art ist schon lässig. Darum versteht er sich auch so gut mit Mourinho - auch mein Lieblingstrainer.

Was Erfreuliches: Sandro steht wieder im Training!

absolute Topnachricht. ich habs schon gestern wo gelesen. Und zwar muss man erwähnen, dass er nicht so irgendwie im Training ist, sondern er soll schon VOLL im Training mitmachen.

In der nächsten Saison wird der weltbeste Verteidiger wieder spielen :support:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Tja, so sind die Meinungen eben verschieden. Ich finde dass Zlatan einer der tollsten Spieler der Welt ist. Nicht nur vom Können sondern auch seine Art am Platz taugt mir. Er zählt zu meinen Lieblingsspielern.

Ähnlich ist es mit Cassano. Obwohl er bei der Roma war und sein größtes Idol angeblich Totti ist (was ich ihm aber nicht glaub), finde ich Cassano einfach herrlich.

Gut, er muss jetzt nicht unbedingt gegen Lazio treffen (lieber ist mir wenn er einen Elfer verschießt :smoke: ), aber seine Art ist schon lässig. Darum versteht er sich auch so gut mit Mourinho - auch mein Lieblingstrainer.

Gegen Cassano hab ich auch nichts, aber der ist mmn anders als YKW, viel kindlicher, da spürt man geradezu die Spielfreude. Bei YKW hab ich persönlich immer das Gefühl er spielt für sich und nur für sich....

Passend dazu das:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ita...blogs/sw88.html

absolute Topnachricht. ich habs schon gestern wo gelesen. Und zwar muss man erwähnen, dass er nicht so irgendwie im Training ist, sondern er soll schon VOLL im Training mitmachen.

Dein Wort in des Fußballgottes Ohr! :)

Gegen Cassano hab ich auch nichts, aber der ist mmn anders als YKW, viel kindlicher, da spürt man geradezu die Spielfreude. Bei YKW hab ich persönlich immer das Gefühl er spielt für sich und nur für sich....

Dein Wort in des Fußballgottes Ohr! :)

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

Möglichwerrweise das Dress der nächsten Saison:

prd_maxzoom_kb-56315.jpg

Fix ist jedenfalls, dass Milan im letzten Heimspiel gegen die Roma bereits mit dem neuen Dress auflaufen wird, ob es jetzt das obengezeigte ist, steht jedoch noch nicht fest....

bearbeitet von MILANISTA

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Stammspieler

also ich bin ziemlich sicher, dass es das wird.

auf thailändischen seiten gibts es schon zu kaufen (muss aber ja nix heißen). nur steht bei denen im nacken "rossoneri" in weiß.

bearbeitet von ringhio

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Chi se ne frega!

WE'RE ONLY THINKING ABOUT ROMA

At the 'Sony' event held tonight in Milan, Ricardo Kaká was present and he talked about the team's concentration on the match against Roma and reiterated his attachment to Milan.

MILAN - Here are the declarations made by Ricky Kaká on football topics during the 'Motionflow Night' event organised by Sony, of which he is a testimonial, held tonight at the Ippodromo del Galoppo in Milan:

ON THE MATCH AGAINST ROMA

"The week is going well, we are preparing very well and when you train the possibilities of winning on Sunday afternoon against Roma increase strongly."

ON ANCELOTTI'S FUTURE

"In the dressing room the voices on Carlo Ancelotti's future create no problems because there's been talk of a possible departure of his for a long time. Certainly these voices disappoint us, but at the moment we are all concentrated on Sunday's match against Roma, including the coach himself. Let's wait, on Monday we will know everything.

Personally I try not to say anything, there's a lot of speculation, but again, let's wait.

For me Ancelotti remains the best coach Milan could have, the team is happy with him and he is able to handle the dressing room like no one else.

"Juventus have brought in Ferrara, this means they want to give space to a new generation of coaches, it doesn't revalue Italian football. If Milan decided to aim for an emerging coach, it would also an opportunity for us to have a new cycle of young coaches.

In the past Milan have had many cycles of coaches and players, but always with the same president and the same management: this means that certainly there will be another winning cycle.

Just look at the positive example of Guardiola, no one expected much from him because he had only coached the B team of Barcelona, he brought the team into the Champions League final.

Van Basten? I would be happy to be coached by someone like him who made Milan's history. Tassotti? He's been us for many years and after winning so much he has made up a certain experience."

ON HIS FUTURE

"I am close to the club, certainly, also to the coach, but I have a contract with Milan until 2013 and not with Carlo Ancelotti. At the moment my contract says enough, any other transfer news regarding me will be discussed by the club. The offer from Manchester City in January was real, but if in the future the club receives other offers for me, it will be the club themselves who will say it. If they don't say anything it means there is no offer. As for me, I'm happy here. In the future many things can happen, but it's difficult to imagine me not being at Milan.

As I've said many times, as long as Milan and I have the same objectives, we will certainly come to an agreement."

acmilan.com

Teils interessante Worte!...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag