Inter Mailand

if i were a robot, my arm would be an aeropress.
Mourinho torpediert Transfer

Über die Zukunft von Österreichs Jungstar Marko Arnautovic ist ein Streit zwischen dem Management von Inter Mailand und Starcoach Jose Mourinho entflammt.

Unmut löste bei Inters Technischem Direktor Marco Branca Mourinhos Beschluss aus, auf den Einsatz des Stürmers im Cup-Achtelfinale gegen Livorno (1:0) am Mittwochabend zu verzichten.

Branca, der monatelang mit Arnautovics niederländischem Verein Twente Enschede verhandelt hatte, um den Stürmer nach Mailand zu holen, befürchtet, dass die Übernahme des 20-Jährigen scheitern könnte.

Deal erst mit zehn Einsätzen fix

Nach langem Tauziehen aufgrund der Verletzung des ÖFB-Teamspielers hatten sich Branca und Twente Enschede im August auf eine Leihvariante geeinigt, die erst nach zehn Einsätzen automatisch in ein Fixgeschäft übergeht.

Bisher hat der von einer Stressfraktur genesene Arnautovic nur an Testspielen der Mailänder teilgenommen. Der Stürmer hatte stark gehofft, gegen Livorno seinen ersten Pflichtspieleinsatz im Inter-Dress absolvieren zu können, wurde allerdings nicht in den Kader einberufen.

"Hoffnung wegen Mourinho verraucht"

"Das Inter-Management, das Geld und Energien investiert hat, um Arnautovic leihweise nach Mailand zu bringen, hatte das Match gegen Livorno erwartet, um Arnautovic bei einem Pflichtspiel im Einsatz zu sehen. Diese Hoffnung ist wegen des Beschlusses Mourinhos verraucht, der seine Meinung gegen die Strategie des Vereins durchgesetzt hat", so die Zeitung "Tuttosport" am Donnerstag.

Die neun Millionen Euro, die Inter für Arnautovic an Twente zahlen wollte, sollen für einen Stürmer investiert werden, der Samuel Eto'o im Jänner ersetzen soll. Eto'o wird 40 Tage ausfallen, weil er am Afrikacup teilnimmt.

Cavani, Toni und Pandev als Kandidaten

Mourinho hatte zuletzt mit Palermo-Torjäger Edinson Cavani, Bayern-Edelreservist Luca Toni oder Goran Pandev, der bei Lazio Rom in Ungnade gefallen ist, als möglichen Ersatz für Eto'o geliebäugelt.

Quelle: sport.orf.at

Moratti rejects talk of a striker

Inter President Massimo Moratti is believed to be railing against Jose Mourinho by announcing the club don't need a striker in the transfer window.

Mourinho is said to want one of Luca Toni, Edinson Cavani and Goran Pandev in January as cover for Samuel Eto'o who is away on international duty with Cameroon at the African Nations Cup.

“For the moment there is zero possibility that a striker will arrive or someone else from the market in general,” Moratti announced after a meeting of the Lega Calcio in Milan.

“Mourinho has told me that a player up there could be useful, but he knows that the club has made many efforts and that it doesn't intend to move on the market.

“We have already realised important operations and I don't believe that we are in a position to carry to terms other deals of this nature,” he concluded.

The Italian Press is busy speculating as to why Moratti has acted in such an unequivocal way.

Some feel it's punishment for the way Mourinho has recently acted in public while others point to the fact Moratti is an admirer of Marko Arnautovic, the striker on loan from FC Twente, who Mourinho has so far refused to use.

Quelle: football-italia.net

Bin gespannt was jetz dann wirklich passiert, momentan weiß man nicht was man glauben soll...

Und noch was von football-italia.net, anderes Thema:

Mou future "not tied to Champions"

Inter’s general manager has assured that “Jose Mourinho’s future is not tied to victory in the Champions League.”

The club made no secret of its intention to win on the European stage when signing the Special One, so poor form that saw them scrape through the group phase prompted questions over his status.

“The rapport with Mourinho is good and we will continue with him next season as well,” insisted Ernesto Paolillo.

“We are doing well in Serie A and his future is not tied to victory in the Champions League.

“It is an objective, but we know how difficult that is. Only one team among the best in Europe can lift the trophy, so it cannot all be wrapped up in that Final.”

However, President Massimo Moratti showed irritation at the recent headlines grabbed by Mourinho, who was sent off for dissent against Juventus and admitted swearing at a journalist following the 1-1 draw with Atalanta.

“The team is top of the table, we’re in the running for the Champions League, I don’t see why there should be tension,” added general manager Paolillo.

“We have everything we need to be calm and relaxed. As to why Mourinho has been so irritable of late, you’d have to ask him.

“In any case, the rapport between Moratti and Mourinho is excellent and there is mutual trust. We could not be more satisfied with our Coach.”

bearbeitet von chili

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 2 weeks later...
Mourinho: 'It's war with media'

Jose Mourinho said goodbye to 2009 with a typically abrasive interview. “It’s a ‘war’ with the Italian journalists. I’m no ****-licker.”

The Inter boss had several run-ins with the Italian media this year, which culminated in swearing and allegedly pushing a journalist in Bergamo.

These battles have fuelled reports Mourinho is unhappy with the Press and could quit the Peninsula at the end of the season.

“From the day I left Chelsea I said that I would go back to England and that has not changed. A few days ago I said I’d remain at Inter until 2012, which is the end of my contract, but the truth is people only like to highlight certain statements.

“It’s true that I will return to England one day, I am sure of it, but I don’t know if it’ll be 2012 or 2020. I am happy in Milan.

“I’d never criticise Italy as a country or its people, but I was referring to the rapport with the Italian journalists that is not positive. In fact, I’d call it a ‘war.’

“In my view the situation is your fault, while you think it’s down to me. The fact remains it is a war I cannot win because you are many and I am on my own.

“I can lose a war, but never my personality, my independence or my freedom of thought. I will never be an ****-licker. I’ll always stay independent and say what I think, even if many don’t like it.”

The Special One has been criticised for his Champions League record at Inter and he took the opportunity to fight back yet again.

“It was a positive 2009, I’m satisfied. For me and my collaborators Serie A is more important than any other competition, as it’s over a season of 36-40 games that you understand who the strongest team is.

“The Scudetto we won this year was crucial to understand our strength and improve our self-belief. If I were to have a 2010 the same as 2009, I’d be happy.

“For next year we are targeting the title again, that is our objective. We know the Champions League attracts more media attention and brings enormous prestige, so we want to win that too, but it’s a competition where good luck and little details can be decisive.

“I know that well, having lost a 2005 semi-final for a non-existent goal. Barcelona also know, having reached the Final with a last-gasp goal at Stamford Bridge.

“So let us say that we’ll try to earn the good luck that is necessary to win the Champions League, which for this competition is a great deal.”

Goran Pandev looks set to arrive on a free transfer after terminating his contract with Lazio.

“The club did not tell me we have bought anyone and I didn’t make any requests, but everyone knows I like Pandev. He gives the side balance, makes himself heard on the pitch and would allow us more tactical systems.”

:D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Yippie-Ya-Yeah Schweinebacke

Balotelli muss 7 000 € zahlen, für seinen Applaus als er ausgewechselt wurde, und weil er sagte, dass die Fans in Verona ihn anwidern

Prinzipiell sind mir diese unnötigen rassitischen Beschimpfungen der Fans ein Rätsel. Wie kann ich einen Spieler der anderen Mannschaft auf seine Herkunft "reduzieren" und ihn aufgrund seiner Hautfarbe beschimpfen UND GLEICHZEITIG einen Spieler aus den eigenen Reihen (ebenfalls andere Hautfarbe) anfeuern.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Milito: "I want to kill Balotelli!"

Diego Milito admits playing against Mario Balotelli and alongside him makes no difference. “I still want to kill him!”

The Inter striker has been a sensation since joining from Genoa in the summer and you can see him in action against Bari LIVE on ESPN from 19.45 this evening.

“You see Mourinho as a different Coach from the others at first, because he is so good at communicating with the media, and so from the outside can seem distant from his players,” Milito told Sky Sport Italia.

“Instead I found a person who always tries to listen to his players, is very close to the squad and that was a wonderful surprise for me.”

The Argentine hasn’t entirely changed his opinion on Balotelli, having played against and alongside the fiery teenager.

“I must be absolutely honest here, when I played against him – and he knows this – I wanted to kill him! Now that he is my teammate, I still want to kill him!

“That’s what Mario is like. He certainly needs to grow, is a lad who requires maturity and time. When he understands where he is and starts to listen to the people he ought to be listening to, I am sure he’ll become a fantastic champion. Everyone knows his talent.”

Samuel Eto’o also publicly criticised Balotelli for his attitude this week and Milito reveals he has bonded better with the Cameroon striker.

“Eto’o has settled in very quickly and I think you can see that he is happy, that he tries to give his best and we are forming a good partnership.”

Quelle: football-italia.net

:D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

forza roma

Ist Arnautovic heute im Kader?

Man hat ja schon lange nichts neues gehört. :finger:

Als Inter-Fan hättest du dir auch selbst die Mühe machen können, dass du schnell auf der Homepage nachschaust. ;)

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho ha convocato 20 nerazzurri in vista di Bari-Inter, gara valida per l'anticipo della 20^ giornata della Serie A Tim 2009-2010 in programma domani, sabato 16 gennaio, allo stadio "San Nicola" di Bari (calcio d'inizio h. 20,45).

Portieri: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Difensori: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier, Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 29 Giulio Donati, 39 Davide Santon;

Centrocampisti: 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 44 Sebastian Carlsen;

Attaccanti: 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 45 Mario Balotelli, 89 Marko Arnautovic.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

• 3 months later...
Yippie-Ya-Yeah Schweinebacke

Standard

Spieler verließ Inter-Trainingslager nach einem Streit mit Kollegen

Mailand - Mario Balotelli, Stürmer beim italienischen Fußball-Meister Inter Mailand, kommt nicht zur Ruhe. Obwohl er sich nach seiner wütenden Reaktion auf die wiederholten rassistischen Beleidigungen durch die Fans seines eigenen Clubs öffentlich entschuldigt hatte, musste der dunkelhäutige Spieler am Freitagnachmittag das Inter-Trainingslager nach einem Streit mit Teamkollegen verlassen.

Diese können dem 19-Jährigen Spieler verzeihen, dass er aus Wut gegen rassistische Chöre gegen ihn nach dem 3:1-Sieg im Halbfinal-Hinspiel der Champions League gegen Titelverteidiger FC Barcelona einfach sein Trikot hingeworfen hatte, um seinem Ärger Luft zu machen.

Nach einem Gespräch mit Inter-Präsident Massimo Moratti, der Spannungen in der Mannschaft vor dem Meisterschaftsduell gegen Atalanta Bergamo vermeiden will, musste Balotelli das Trainingslager verlassen, berichtete die italienische Sporttageszeitung "Gazzetta dello Sport" am Samstag. Die Zukunft des talentierten Spielers aus Ghana, der von einem italienischen Paar adoptiert wurde, scheint ungewiss. Der Manager des Spielers, Mino Raiola, meinte, trotz Balotellis Entschuldigung sei seine Position in dem Club jetzt heikel. Medienberichten zufolge könnte der Angreifer Ende der Saison zum Stadtrivalen AC Milan wechseln.

"Ich entschuldige mich dafür, dass ich nicht in der Lage war, den Frust, der mich seit Monaten bedrückt, zu kontrollieren. Das ist eben eine der schwierigsten Phasen meines Lebens", sagte der Kicker am Freitag in seinem offenen Brief: "Als ich über den Platz gegangen bin und die Pfiffe und die Rufe vom Trainer gehört habe, habe ich einfach den Kopf verloren", fügte er hinzu.

Die Beziehung zwischen dem italienischen U21-Nationalspieler und den Inter-Anhängern ist seit geraumer Zeit sehr angespannt. In einem Brief hatten sie Balotelli aufgefordert, die Mannschaft zu verlassen. Inter-Präsident Moratti hatte nach der Reaktion Balotellis nach Barcelona-Match eine Strafe angekündigt, angeblich droht ihm eine Geldbuße von 50.000 Euro. "Das, was Mario getan hat, war ein öffentlicher Selbstmord. Mario hat gut begonnen, dann ist die Welt über seinem Kopf zusammengebrochen", sagte Moratti.

Der Typ dürfte als Spieler (wie Arnautovic) eine Frechheit sein aber da passieren Dinge die absolut unverständlich sind.

Wenn der Bursche nicht wechselt ist er selber schuld. Ein Verbleib bei Inter würde ihm meiner Meinung nach nur schaden.

Dass der Balotelli sich entschuldigen und eine Stafe zahlen muss weil er nach bedenklichen Gesängen und Pfiffen frustriert war.... :glubsch:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag