Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

¿Por Qué?

ich könnte mir u.a. ein frühschoppen vorstellen, auf dieser bühne. und selbst wenn es regnet bleibt man trocken!

Was ich halt nicht ganz verstehe ist: Was macht man mit so schönen Bühnen sollte man den Platz brauchen? Trotz ihrer Schönheit sind sie halt schon sehr platzfressend, imho. Die einzige Schwächer einer schönen Bühne :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

oi! gorgeous! what's your name?

Was ich halt nicht ganz verstehe ist: Was macht man mit so schönen Bühnen sollte man den Platz brauchen? Trotz ihrer Schönheit sind sie halt schon sehr platzfressend, imho. Die einzige Schwächer einer schönen Bühne :(

jo, und relativ klein ist sie ja auch! dafür bin ich ja zb verliebt.

:love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

Mit dem auch noch, würd ich sagen wir loanen den Little Tommy Carroll zu den Mancs. Spielen ganz brauchbaren Fußball manchmal, brauchen da jemanden und wenn er gut genug is kann er nächstes Jahr gern zrückkommen.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

oi! gorgeous! what's your name?

Mit dem auch noch, würd ich sagen wir loanen den Little Tommy Carroll zu den Mancs. Spielen ganz brauchbaren Fußball manchmal, brauchen da jemanden und wenn er gut genug is kann er nächstes Jahr gern zrückkommen.

nachdem sich milan nicht mal eine carroll leihe leisten kann, bleibt wohl nix anderes übrig :(

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

aus der schönsten Stadt der Welt

Eine ausgezeichnete Idee.

Mah, der Levy. Immer flüssig

54k8.jpg

nice one :lol:

jo, und relativ klein ist sie ja auch! dafür bin ich ja zb verliebt.

:love:

muss man einfach lieben den Lewis :love:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

aus der schönsten Stadt der Welt

von der Facebook Seite:

The Club can announce that it has reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of Gareth Bale.

Gareth joined from Southampton in May 2007 and during his six years with the Club made 203 appearances, scoring 55 goals.

Chairman, Daniel Levy commented, "Gareth was a player we had absolutely no intention of selling as we look to build for the future. He is a player whose career we have fostered and developed and he was only a year into his new four year contract. ...

"Such has been the attention from Real Madrid and so great is Gareth's desire to join them, that we have taken the view that the player will not be sufficiently committed to our campaign in the current season.

"We have, therefore, with great reluctance, agreed to this sale and do so in the knowledge that we have an exceptionally strong squad to which we have added no fewer than seven top internationals. More importantly, we have an immense team spirit and a dressing room that is hungry for success.

"We wish Gareth all the best in the future and he shall always be welcome at the Lane."
#THFC

GARETH BALE STATEMENT:

“I have had six very happy years at Tottenham but it’s the right time to say goodbye. We’ve had some special times together over the years and I’ve loved every minute of it.

“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.

“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.

“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.

“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag