Futbol Club Barcelona 2020/21/22

Jorly

ASB-Legende
MILANISTA schrieb vor einer Stunde:

Gibt es eine Kurzfassung dazu auf EN/DE?

Mein Spanisch ist ziemlich eingerostet.

Der Expräsident ist ein ziemliches ............. und trägt die meiste Schuld. Ich würde dem direkt ein Stadionverbot geben, viele Freunde wird er sicher nicht mehr haben. 

https://www.laola1.at/de/red/fussball/international/spanien/la-liga/news/1-3-milliarden-euro--fc-barcelona-legt-mega-schuldenberg-offen/

hier hast du den Bericht und einen Teil der PK mit Untertitel 

bearbeitet von falcomitdemkoks

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

@MILANISTAAus einem anderen Forum, keine Quelle dabei:

Zitat

Joan Laporta's full press conference :

"This press conference is called because I want to put several situations into context and to explain what we have found when we arrived at the club. The salary policy that we stumbled upon from the previous board is wrong, it’s what the experts call the inverted pyramid, where veterans have long contracts and young players have short ones, and that makes it very difficult to renegotiate contracts."

Laporta : “We find urgent works at the Camp Nou and that is what We found in a 2019 report that warns of danger to the public. There were 19 pathologies that cost 1.1 million. Thanks to this action we were able to open the Estadi yesterday. If there had been a game earlier, we would not have been able to play at the Camp Nou, because we can’t put the fans at risk “

Laporta : “We have a salary bill that represents 103% of the club’s total income. The previous board had someone to discover talents in South America. He charged €8m, an inappropriate amount. The salary bill is €617m, between 25% and 30% more than our competitors."

Laporta : “Barça has a negative net worth of 451 million euros. It has forced us to work to show our creditors that the club is viable. We have had to demonstrate credibility. We have a negative working capital of 553 million. It is the difference of what we owe and what they owe us. The bank debt has risen to more than 600 million."

Laporta : “No one will escape their responsibilities. As of today, the debt is €1.35bn. The economic and patrimonial situation is very worrying and the financial situation is dramatic. In Bartomeu’s letter he spoke of another €90m salary cut planned. The truth is that the players didn’t even want to talk to him.”

Laporta : “CVC was to mortgage television rights for half a century, and it is not structured as an income but as a debt. The legal structure is not that they make a payment to us, it is like a loan.”

Laporta : “We will look for solutions to clear responsibilities. The situation is dramatic, but we have good news. The strategic plan based on our credibility and experience, on the assets that Barcelona have, makes this situation temporary. The club will always be owned by its members."

Laporta : “My morale is very high, and even more after seeing the team yesterday, I am convinced that the decisions that should be taken have been made, as in the case of Leo, a sad but necessary decision. If we are all united, the new era that begins will be very successful. The players are committed on and off the pitch. They are very motivated."

Laporta : “We have eternal gratitude to Messi, it has been a love story and a relationship of many years that has been very successful that sadly has come to an end. It is the law of life. Seeing Messi at PSG gave me very contradictory feelings. I would have preferred to see him at Barcelona, but the club is above everyone.”

The last hours of Messi lived in Paris:

Laporta : “I think it has been a successful relationship that has lasted many years and that in the end it has deteriorated, we have advanced the post-month by two years. His presentation has been with contradictory feelings, like all Barça fans, I would have preferred to see him at Barça although we have made the right decision because Barça is above all. I wish him the best, I like to see him happy, he deserves it and now maybe we will be rivals and as rivals we have to fit in."

If these figures had been known, it would have been presented and how the future is presented:

Laporta : “We knew it was wrong and it was worrying, but both my teammates and I had a plan and we have a very high morale and more seeing the team yesterday, convinced that the decisions that need to be taken have been made, we feel strong and convinced of that we are going to reverse the situation, it does not scare us, it motivates us, because the challenge is very great and we will be able to reverse it, I am optimistic. We all tighten our belts, in a couple of years the club’s economy will be healthy “

Dimisin Llopis and his words about Florentino Perez influence on Messi’s departure:

Laporta : “I have nothing to say, I was not a manager, better not say anything”

Espai Barça:

“The project has become obsolete, it is being remade, solutions have been sought with the engineers so that this is not a problem, there are variations”

On players salaries:

“At the moment we are working, the players have a fixed salary and some bonuses, all this is being rationalized, some players like Pique, in which the clearest thing was a reduction to be able to register some players, has allowed us to make this registration In the other cases, a postponement or reduction of bonuses is being considered, predisposition is being seen, and the idea is to restructure everything in the entire workforce, there was already a reduction due to the covid and that was a reduction, it has been requested a second reduction and the response has been a surprise “

On sponsors :

“Everything is dramatic but we have good news. There is a strategic plan based on the credibility and experience we have. We have just obtained 560 million to restructure the debt, at 1.9% interest and that is good news. -We have 17 Investors interested in the club. We already have 5 proposals for the main sponsor. Just as I see the team motivated to show its worth, in the management team, too. We have presented a strategic plan that the interlocutors believe. We are clear that Bara has to be owned by the partners, always be owned by their members."

Jordi Alba’s post-match words:

“We are satisfied, we have resolved this management with Pique and I want to thank him for his predisposition, Piqu is not only a football player, he is a club player, he has done an act that is very admirable and that not everyone does and has allowed register players. About Jordi Alba, you are right, we contacted his agent on March 24 and they talked about this issue, and on July 8 he received a letter, I understand the players, we are in a dramatic situation and we have to look for situations of this type and everyone is behaving very well. They will do an act of service to the club and when we can we will reward it. “

Bartomeu’s letter:

“I have received Bartomeu’s letter, he wanted to make it public, I respect him, and after reading it carefully it is full of lies, with an effort to justify the unjustifiable, point by point it is an exercise in desperation, he takes advantage of a moment of convulsion of the Barcelona. I do not share the accounts it does. They say that they are not responsible for the 2020-2021 financial year and are responsible until March 2021. The accounts that were closed are their responsibility. I have already experienced this in the past. They reiterate a lie. In the club was institutionalized that if you repeat a lie it becomes reality. It insists that my management had negative results, when a court made it clear that it did not. All this causes a dramatic economic and patrimonial situation. “

Laporta : “The sale of Barça Corporate is another lie. Added to this are the income from the Superliga and the LaLiga agreement with CVC. This is the story of the milkmaid. It is already serious that a president of Barça breaks the confidentiality of the contracts, because that reduces credibility “

“He says that we have forgiven Neymar 16.7 million. It is a lie and I remind him of the damage that the ‘Neymar case’ did. He made a shameful pact with the Prosecutor that condemned Bara for two tax crimes for the first time in the club’s history , to get Bartomeu exonerated. We have encountered four lawsuits with Neymar. One of 10.2 million could not be claimed, because it was prescribed by inaction of the Bartomeu board. We thought that the best thing was for the two parties to renounce all the claims. They are 16.7 instead of 53.6 that Neymar resigned. I think it is positive for Bara “

“It is also a lie that wages soared in order to compete with the club-states and the Premier. The 220 million from the transfer of Neymar are spent disproportionately and at the speed of light. That is when wages have skyrocketed. They should have changed. the model and invest in the Masia, making more proportionate investments, with more sports logic “

Consequences to Bartomeu’s letter:

“It is hasty to advance the actions that we will take. First we must see what responsibilities must be purified. In the letter I see attempts to escape responsibility and no one is going to escape them”

On Espai Barça and stadiums :

Laporta : “As for the Espai Barça, a part of the members have to go from the first to the third tier. The renovation of the stadium with the regular attendance of more than 80,000 people is not feasible and involves unacceptable risks. There are clear falsehoods. The project is undervalued. The stadium Johan Cruyff was budgeted at four million and has cost 20 million. There are reports that show that it was not invested in the maintenance of the facilities. They saved on maintenance, but now urgent repairs cost more. They will cost us around 8 million. We are redoing the project so that it is viable and does not affect the partners. We are in a position to present the calendar, starting with presenting the financing at the assembly. If it is approved, we will be able to start the works in the summer of 2022 “

Laporta : “Bartomeu is aware that there have been irregularities and says that he offers to seek solutions, it is sad how a letter full of lies is sent, with 8 very clear points, 8 lies by a person who is president of a board of directors who has led the club to ruin, trying to justify the unjustifiable.“

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Sergi Roberto verlängert wohl seinen Vertrag um 2 Jahre zu verringerten Bezügen. Und bei Umtiti überlegt man den Vertrag einseitig aufzulösen, weil es seinerseits überhaupt keinen Willen gibt etwas an seiner Situation zu ändern. Scheinbar gab es doch etliche Interessenten, welche Umtiti allerdings alle abgelehnt hat. Wird dann wohl auf einen Rechtsstreit rauslaufen...

Ansonsten passiert weiterhin wenig bis gar nicht bei den Abgängen...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende
    lamasia schrieb vor 47 Minuten:

Ansonsten passiert weiterhin wenig bis gar nicht bei den Abgängen...

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20210818/1001677768/barca-le-ofrece-10-coutinho-este-piensa.html
    https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20210818/1001677763/ultima-revalida-coutinho.html

Zitat

Tras la salida de Leo y sin ofertas atractivas, el Barça y Koeman apuestan por el brasileño para ser uno de los líderes del equipo esta temporada

Recuperado de su lesión, el medio carioca, con contrato hasta 2023, buscará triunfar por fin en el Camp Nou

Klar, gebt's ihm die 10, eh recht...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

tudo passa.
    Jorly schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

Wenn man es weiterhin nicht schafft den Kader zu verkleinern, dann wird aufgrund der Regelung mit den Nummern in La Liga wohl oder übel jemand den 10er nehmen müssen. Wieso die Bürde also nicht jemandem geben, der sowieso keinen Ruf mehr zu verlieren hat? :feiervinci:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Lt. RAC1 sind die Kapitäne der Meinung, Piqué wurde als "Druckmittel" eingesetzt und sind überrascht, dass nur sie über eine Gehaltsreduktion verhandeln sollen:

https://www.mundodeportivo.com…-roberto-pasos-pique.html

Bissl eigenartig ist das ganze schon... Jordi mit den Aussagen, dass länger niemand mit ihm diesbzgl. gesprochen hat, frühere Meldungen, dass man bei Griezmann noch überhaupt nicht wegen Reduktion angefragt hat etc.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Kennt das ASB in und auswendig
    moerli schrieb vor 3 Stunden:

Die 10 wird doch nicht vergeben besonders nicht an Continho

Wenn unbedingt notwendig wird sie ein eigener junger Spieler bekommen 

Es reicht jemand mit ehrlichem Charakter. Ob derjenige ein großer Spielmacher oder Goalgetter ist, sollte nebensächlich sein. Kein Blender und Schauspieler halt.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

tudo passa.

Es sind sowieso schon alle first-team-numbers bis auf den 10er vergeben und Coutinho bzw. Wague die einzigen beiden ohne Nummer. Da Coutinho sowieso noch nicht matchfit ist, wird er warten und darauf spekulieren, dass Pjanic noch wechselt. Dann wär der 8er frei.

Ansonsten wird ihm nix anderes übrig bleiben als den 10er zu nehmen, weil er ohne Nummer nicht für den Kader nominiert werden kann und der Club damit einen Kaderplatz verliert. Das wäre kein Problem, wenn man sowieso nur einen 23-Mann-Kader hätte, aber so lange der Kader so groß ist und keiner mehr wechselt, ist die Situation so. 

Der Fakt, dass der 10er als einzige Nummer noch nicht vergeben ist, zeigt, dass ihn ohnehin keiner will, obwohl man sich sonst um die Nummer reißt. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Who the fuck are Man United?

Hallo zusammen. Ich bin am Wochenende um den 29. in Barcelona und würd mir gern das Getafe Match gönnen. Kommt man als nicht Member einfach an Tickets bzw. wie stell ich das am besten an? Danke im Vorraus! 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

tudo passa.
    Kingkooli schrieb vor 2 Stunden:

Hallo zusammen. Ich bin am Wochenende um den 29. in Barcelona und würd mir gern das Getafe Match gönnen. Kommt man als nicht Member einfach an Tickets bzw. wie stell ich das am besten an? Danke im Vorraus! 

Aktuell schwer zu sagen, da nun einmal immer noch besondere Zeiten sind. Zurzeit ist nur 30% Auslastung erlaubt, das wären im Camp Nou 29803 Zuschauer. Beim ersten Saisonspiel ist der Kartenverkauf nicht gut angelaufen (bzw viele Saisonkartenbesitzer haben ihre Tickets freigegeben) und es sind Tickets in den freien Verkauf gekommen. Am Ende waren dann nur "mickrige" 20384 Leute im Stadion. 

Wenn die Leute nächste Woche ähnliches Interesse haben (August ist Haupturlaubszeit bei den Katalanen und Tourismus auch noch nicht wirklich angelaufen), dann stehen die Chancen gut, dass du Tickets für das Spiel ergattern kannst. Einfach die Situation nächste Woche mitverfolgen und dann kurzfristig Karten besorgen. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
    Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten