EC Saison 2017/18

Hutz

AAAAlte Zeiten
RSB FKCZ schrieb vor 8 Minuten:

Marakana Stadium is not a simple match, you must know it: =)

We have some new players, and new coach, we were very, very great last games after coach Milojević come.

Sparta Prague in Belgrade with 0 shots at goal in the first match at Marakana and 70 minutes in Prague. 

because you are so good: then stay away from us and hope for kiev or milano. :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassecoach
Lewis schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

We are favorites in every match. They call us "The Boys From Favoriten".

because there's just one fan in the stadium they call Lewis "The Boy From Favoriten"

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Austrianer
Negan schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

because there's just one fan in the stadium they call Lewis "The Boy From Favoriten"

And if this would be right he would be also proud and more happy than being a fan of Rapid Vienna.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Grantscherm
Lewis schrieb Gerade eben:

We are favorites in every match. They call us "The Boys From Favoriten".

storybusher...legend and hanse relates that only the magic boys from hütteldorf are favorites in every match all over the world...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassecoach
Lewis schrieb vor 3 Minuten:

And if this would be right he would be also proud and more happy than being a fan of Rapid Vienna.

I'm wondering, thought you added me to your personal ignore list. I see you are a man just talking shit instead of keeping his own word :)

bearbeitet von Negan

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Austrianer
Negan schrieb vor 1 Minute:

I'm wondering, thought you added me to your personal ignore list. I see you are a man just talking shit instead of keeping his own word :)

I was interested and clicked on the button "trotzdem beitrag von dem ignorierten wappler anzeigen".

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Weltklassecoach
Lewis schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

I was interested and clicked on the button "trotzdem beitrag von dem ignorierten wappler anzeigen".

please keep in english...I've no idea what you mean with wappler..must be a specific word you use in your stadium when you talk with your blank seats around :D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Freiherr Fürst von Favoriten
Negan schrieb vor 2 Minuten:

please keep in english...I've no idea what you mean with wappler..must be a specific word you use in your stadium when you talk with your blank seats around :D

Blank seets in our Stadium even have more Brain than People from the ugly Suburbs in Purkersdorf

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag