NFL Season 2015/16

Bane

VI rings!

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden

Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is facing 4-game suspension for violating Substance Abuse Policy, per league sources. Suspension under appeal.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 53 Min.Vor 53 Minuten

Green Bay's Letroy Guion suspended first three games for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 37 Min.Vor 37 Minuten

Ravens HC John Harbaugh said rookie WR Breshad Perriman's knee injury is "slower healing" than team expected and no timetable on his return.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bester Mann im Team

Falls jemand hier noch Lust hat Fantasy Football zu spielen: hier der link zur anmeldung für die asb liga 2

https://yho.com/nfl?...b32f6304fa58fc1

bitte nur anmelden bzw bei mir melden, wenn ihr motiviert seid die gesamte saison mitzuspielen und aktiv seid während der saison

2 plätze sind derzeit noch frei!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

>fall into a coma

>wake up

>look around

>everything is teal and black

>nurse comes in

>there's a giant J on her uniform

>ask why everything looks the way it does

>she tells me I'm in a Jaguar Hospital

>ask how they own a hospital

>she tells me the Jaguars became a global entity, surpassing Google, Apple and Disney as the biggest corporation in the world

>ask how that's possible when they suck

>she tells me the Jags have won 25 straight Jag Bowls

>ask what a Jag Bowl is

>she tells me its what replaced the Super Bowl after the Jags won 12 straight of those

>ask how the other franchises in the NFL could lose to the Jags for 37 straight seasons

>she tells me the Jag Bowl is a game between the current Jaguars roster against cloned all-time NFL great teams and players

>she tells me that the Jags recently beat the 1985 Bear-Niners (a hybrid of both teams that year), by a score of 68-0

>ask her who the Jags quarterback is

>she simply refers to him as The Chosen One

>ask what makes him so special

>she tells me The Chosen One threw a hail mary pass so perfect that it could be seen from every galaxy in the universe; helping establish world peace

>ask if we made first contact

>she tells me The Chosen One made first contact with alien lifeforms and made the Jaguars a intergalactic entity, complete with starships, bases, and facilities in every sector known to man

>ask for proof

>she opens the curtain and I see Earth in the distance; starships maneuver around us

>ask if The Chosen One is even human

>she tells me The Chosen One is actually 56 years old and hasn't missed a start since shortly after I went into a coma

>ask how this is possible

>she tells me he is cybernetically enhanced to physical perfection and hasn't thrown in an interception in over 20 years

>ask about The Chosen One's real name

>she tells me he used to be called Blake Bortles

:lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Pat Patriot

Das Spiel New England vs. Pittsburgh und Dallas vs. Giants ist schon mal fix :D Werden zwei Heimsiege :finger:

Beim 22.00 Uhr Spiel wird es echt spannend, da es für mich drei sehenswerte Spiele gibt. Sowohl Arizona vs. New Orleans, als auch Denver vs. Baltimore sowie Tampa Bay vs. Tennessee können top werden. Beim 19.00 Uhr Spiel spekuliere ich mit Chicago vs. Green Bay. Alternativ St. Louis vs. Seattle.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wien nur du allein!

TNF, Sonntag 2 Spiele ( + SNF) und MNF , hab ich zumindest irgendwo gelesen.

In der ersten Woche zeigen sie beide MNG. Welche beiden Spiele es am Sonntag werden, steht noch nicht fest.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten