Futbol Club Barcelona

Jordi

навсегда

Lese jetzt immer wieder von einen möglichen Interesse Barcas an Koscielny. Weis nicht was ich davon halten soll...

Zumindest Messi hat er schon abmontiert ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

¿Por Qué?

team tito:

c5lyeyqd7k9c43wzi.jpg

Interview zum Triningsstart von Tito:

"Mourinho pardoned for eye-gouge? Tired of the issue. I accept the decision, the biggest punishment are the images."

"We thank Keita for those four fantastic years he has given to the club."

"If we find a player who can play centre back and defensive midfielder, perfect. If not, we count on the youth players."

"Exit rumours Afellay? I'm counting on all players. He's a real quality player, we'll see how he does."

"During holidays I talked with some players. Yesterday we had a little group chat, but main chat will be when squad is complete."

"Javi Martinez? It's not up to me to talk about concrete names. He fits the profile, but 40-50 others in Europe fit it too."

"I don't think Mourinho and I have a bad relation after his attack. We already greeted each other at the Bernabeu in December."

"Guardiola's absence? It feels strange the first day, but things will feel normal after a while."

"Will I reply if Madrid attack Barcelona again? We shouldn't suppose that they will attack. If they do, we'll see if I'll react."

"Messi looked great. He knows now is the time to work hard so he can keep going until the end of the season. He's really focused."

"The Super Cup is an important trophy and it would be good that we can start the season winning it."

"Villa's progress has been pleasant surprise. He has been working hard, we hope he's 100% as soon as possible. He's a key player."

"Being Barça coach is never easy, and the past years we had worldwide recognition, so I'm aware it will be difficult."

"I'm convinced that Alexis Sanchez will perform even better in his second season at the club."

"Deulofeu possibly promoted? We shouldn't rush things. Could have chances but he's a B-team player now. We'll see how he performs"

"As I said before, we're not looking for forwards. We focus on signing defenders."

"We've evolved and matured these past four years. I think we're now capable of changing the system during a game."

"Messi is a more complete year every season, he gets better year after year."

"I also like to work with a rather small squad, but we'll see what happens during the preseason."

Alexis is still very young [note: 23], he still has a big margin of progress left, also because of the many injuries last season"

"I understand Alba wants to play the Games. We're only worried about him having enough days to rest this summer."

"Alba was our priority signing this summer. That he played a great Euro only confirmed the planning was good."

"Tello definitely promoted? We'll see during the season if he will be fully part of the first team."

"I know Cesc well. He's very demanding, hard on himself. I'm convinced his second year will be a lot better."

Zubi:

"The objective is to have a competitive squad on 31 August. We always first look at the academy."

"Muniesa to Ajax? We didn't yet talk about that. Marc has been training with the first team today."

"The issue of the two Portuguese players for the B-team is well-advanced. Boca's Araujo not that much."

"Ballon d'Or for goalkeeper? Since they didn't give it to Iribar (ex-Athletic), I don't count on it anymore."

"The negotiations on the renewal of Mascherano are well-advanced. Renewal Puyol? No talks so far."

"We've talked with the agent of Adriano, but it wasn't linked with a contract renewal."

also ich sehe da kein Bild.

http://www.twitpic.com/a8grio/full

bearbeitet von Jordi

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

Leider nein, was jetzt ja ned rein negativ ist. Aber ist schon sehr ruhig geworden, bei den Alternativen in div. Sport/EMD-Artikeln wird er mit Subotic, etc. halt noch immer erwähnt.

Mit Agger und Garay bringt Sport heute 2 neue Namen ins Spiel:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/agger-alternativa-javi-martinez-2100584

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/portugal-tambien-hablan-ezequiel-garay-2103721

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Postinho

Inter und Arsenal sind an Afellay dran. Als Backup find ich Afellay nicht übel, aber wenn einer beiden Verrine eine passende Ablösesumme bietet, muss man fast zuschlagen um das Budget für einen gescheiten IV zu erhalten.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Maah, Laporta. :super: Der hatte wenigstens sowas wie Klasse.

Er soll ja Berichten zufolge wieder kandidieren (wollen).

José Manuel Pinto mit ehrgeizigem Ziel:

"I'm ambitious. My goal is to take Valdes' spot. I'm competitive and working hard. It's then up to the coach to decide."

Außerdem:

"New goalkeeping coach De la Fuente? I feel comfortable with him, I like his way of working."
"As a goalkeeper, I'm happy people see Casillas as a candidate for the Ballon d'Or but Messi has scored more than 80 goals!"

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

• Folge uns auf Facebook

• Partnerlinks

• Unsere Sponsoren und Partnerseiten