Aston Villa FC - SK Rapid Wien

flanders

Wichtiger Spieler

"We f*cking hate Birmingham City

We think they are proper sh*tty

and we can hear the holte end sing, all around the ground..

So here i go, i'm still singing aloud in what i call home

We've got Ashley Young but Heskey is proper slooow...

So what do you say?

You can feel the pride that the villa brings

Can you hear The Holte End sing?

Can you hear The Holte End sing?

Were the pride of brum and we hate the scum"

---------------------------------------------

Carlos Cuellar, ill let you shag my wife

Oh Carlos Cueller you are the love of my life

Oh Carlos Cueller, i want curly hair tooooooo...

---------------------------------------------------------------

When Stan goes up to lift the cup,

Ill be there, Ill be there..

There was 10 dirty mancs in the town, in the town

There was 10 dirty mancs in the town, in the town

There was 10 dirty mancs, 10 dirty mancs

10 dirty mancs in the town..

And the Claret and blue of Villa fucked em up, fucked em up

And the Claret and blue of Villa fucked em up, fucked em up

And the claret and blue of villa, claret and blue of Villa,

Claret and Blue of Villa fucked em up....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked up the holte end one bright and sunny day

I spied a poor blues fan, he was running away,away

I said to that blues fan, its time for you to die

He said yes sir i know sir , Holtender in the sky.

Yipp......................

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Question: did you guys in the UK have some nuclear/chemical/biological disaster lately? Otherwise its hard to explain the intellectual diarrhea you guys are loading off here lately. You dont like this kind of support? Who gives a shit? Read back in the Villa forums from last year, they crapped their pants when they were sung out of their own stadium by not even 1.5k of us. Ask the teams that played us in the group stage last year. I dont think anyone gives a shit about your personal opinion here, but before you're trying to speak for the entire UK in this matter, you should at least get your facts straight. British support? Might as well start countig sheep, either is gonna put you to sleep like fuckin valium.

QFT!

You can forget the British support!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Tribünenzierde

on thursday aston villa will rise without problems. even better would be the day if villa, city a rochdale would chase the wankers with their ugly green scarves across the city. they still haven't understood how embarrased they were at the last match and always before.

The fact that you need the help of Birmingham City or Rochdale supporters to chase our guys across the city tells everything. Come on, don't be shy, start begging some supporters of The Wolves, WBA, and Walsall too to help you poor lot feel like real men only once in your lives!

Carlos Cuellar, ill let you shag my wife - do you really think that's more intelligent than our chants?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

My rule is never to look at anything on the Internet.

Interessant, dass Floyd Road und Tomy Edge immer im Doppelpack daher kommen. Und warum schreibt er Englisch, wenn er des Deutschen mächtig ist? Interessant..  :glubsch:

Fan-Chants von englischen Vereinen per Google suchen kann ich auch, gratuliere dir..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fields of Anfield Road

Outside the Shankly Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Shankly they have taken you away

But you left a great eleven

Before you went to heaven

Now it's glory round the Fields of Anfield Road.

All round the Fields of Anfield Road

Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and he could play)

We had Heighway on the wing

We had dreams and songs to sing

Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

Outside the Paisley Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Paisley they have taken you away

You led the great 11

Back in Rome in 77

And the Redmen they are still playing the same way

All round the Fields of Anfield Road

Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and he could play)

We had Heighway on the wing

We had dreams and songs to sing

Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

That is for me a traditional, english supporter song, which tells a story!!!!!! :allaaah:

And not your 3 or 4 times "There was 10 dirty mancs in the town, in the town" or songs between your "love" to Birmingham City :aaarrrggghhh:

Never better than our songs, never :verbot:

I am now singing for you a very famous and beautiful Rapid Song: SK Rapid Wien Ale Ale, SK Rapid Wien Ale Ale,... :support:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

The fact that you need the help of Birmingham City or Rochdale supporters to chase our guys across the city tells everything. Come on, don't be shy, start begging some supporters of The Wolves, WBA, and Walsall too to help you poor lot feel like real men only once in your lives!

Carlos Cuellar, ill let you shag my wife - do you really think that's more intelligent than our chants?

i tought yo are millwall? why do you write like you're a vienna fan. 're two very different clubs.

this has nothing do to with help. only would the green wankers better remember that they would have been better at home and jerk off in front of tv.

the cuellar song is typical joke .

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

i tought yo are millwall? why do you write like you're a vienna fan. 're two very different clubs.

this has nothing do to with help. only would the green wankers better remember that they would have been better at home and jerk off in front of tv.

the cuellar song is typical joke .

Dude, i sure as shit hope you're a fake, I met a ton of brits in my days and none of em had such a shittyass english as you do. And now I'd suggest you'd f off here, posting provocations all day is only gonna get you one thing, a ban.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

this is english humor. have you never heard of it? poor boy..

Dude, i sure as shit hope you're a fake, I met a ton of brits in my days and none of em had such a shittyass english as you do. And now I'd suggest you'd f off here, posting provocations all day is only gonna get you one thing, a ban.

and what about your english?

bearbeitet von Floyd Road

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

What about it? Please Mr. Fake, go on, correct me, I'll be waiting. Oh and just in case you didn't notice yet matey, english isnt really Austria's official language, just in case you're wondering. I'd really like to see and hear your german, I'd wager my english is a fuckton better than your german, hell, my english is a fuckton better than yours, and I'm not the brit here. So why dont you just go ahead and f off already, you're doing nothing but provoking and posting BS here, and as I said above, that only gets you a ban. If you think you can get ppl here worked up over your stupidity, I'd say you're on the wrong track.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

My rule is never to look at anything on the Internet.

Bitte schauts euch mal sein Profil + dazugehörige Threads an. Er ist aber sowas von fix kein Engländer, sondern ein deutschsprachiger Troll, der glaubt England ist der einzige Ort auf Gottes Erden, der von Gott geküsst worden ist.

http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/index.php/topic/73622-sport-in-oesterreich/page__p__2956398#entry2956398

http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/index.php/topic/73032-england-vs-stpoelten/page__p__2861435#entry2861435

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

#27 Branko Boskovic

Es wird 100% krachen zwischen City und Villa.

Laut einem bekannten aus Birmingham, warten alle schon darauf, da es das seit Jahren nicht mehr gegeben hat.

City und Villa am gleichen Tag.

Unsere Ultras werden aber nicht angegriffen, die sehen uns dort alle als gestörte Hooligans.

Schau ma mal :)

geh gar nichts wird passieren

sachen die vorher groß angekündigt werden kann man vergessen

das mit den gestörten hooligans ist auch nicht richtig. da hab ich andere sachen gehört bzw. mitbekommen. (außerhalb von internetforen usw.)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag