Aston Villa FC - SK Rapid Wien

flanders

Wichtiger Spieler

on thursday aston villa will rise without problems. even better would be the day if villa, city a rochdale would chase the wankers with their ugly green scarves across the city. they still haven't understood how embarrased they were at the last match and always before.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.

on thursday aston villa will rise without problems. even better would be the day if villa, city a rochdale would chase the wankers with their ugly green scarves across the city. they still haven't understood how embarrased they were at the last match and always before.

well, what should I say....oh i know: Villa, Villa, who the fuck is Villa? :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

tut mir leid aber selten so eine blöde aufstellung gesehen.

1. kulovits auf links - da hab ich doch lieber den katzer.

2. kavlak auf rechts. geht auch gar nicht. lass ich mir aber noch einreden.

3. aber das ärgste was ich je gesehn habe:

DRAZAN als solostürmer?!

du meinst doch nicht etwa den der als stärkste waffe das flanken hat und jedes mal den selben trick macht?

Bei Drazan und Kulovits bin ich bei dir. Aber Kavlak hat eines seiner stärksten Matches der letzten Jahre auf Rechts gespielt, in der EL gegen den HSV daheim.

Es wird 100% krachen zwischen City und Villa.

Laut einem bekannten aus Birmingham, warten alle schon darauf, da es das seit Jahren nicht mehr gegeben hat.

City und Villa am gleichen Tag.

Unsere Ultras werden aber nicht angegriffen, die sehen uns dort alle als gestörte Hooligans.

Schau ma mal :)

Die UR sollen halt schlichten. :lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Teamspieler

Bei Drazan und Kulovits bin ich bei dir. Aber Kavlak hat eines seiner stärksten Matches der letzten Jahre auf Rechts gespielt, in der EL gegen den HSV daheim.

ja aber auch nur bei den spielen. in der meisterschaft auf der rechten seite hast ihn vergessen können.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Spitzenspieler

Die UR sollen halt schlichten. :lol:

die würden nur dort stehen und staunen wie kleine Kinder was da abgeht. das ist eine andere Welt. Sollten lieber mit Volldampf abdüsen mit ihren gemieteten Bussen. Das ist nix für kleine Kinder was vor und nach Spiel dort sein kann bzw wird.

bearbeitet von TomyEdge

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

V.I.P.

a thousand times better known football club than 'rapid vienna'. whatever that may mean.

probably yes, but remember what happened one year ago, and hopefully we will support your memories on thursday! :eviltongue:

0:6 against newcastle? well done! :betrunken:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I realy hope for you to come into the Euroleague this year, why? With your laughable team, you would never play in an international league next season :finger2:

Every player who gets the chance, like your old captain Barry or Millner, leave your "great" Villa.

PS: Congratulation, it was a wonderful game on sunday :laugh:

Hopefully you will play with the 1st squad, it would be more easier as against the young 2nd players :lol:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

we don't like this type of support. that is nothing special. we sing less but not chants like yours. we have typical english support. sometimes less is more. our songs tells stories. your chants are monotonous and boring.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Süchtige(r)

Question: did you guys in the UK have some nuclear/chemical/biological disaster lately? Otherwise its hard to explain the intellectual diarrhea you guys are loading off here lately. You dont like this kind of support? Who gives a shit? Read back in the Villa forums from last year, they crapped their pants when they were sung out of their own stadium by not even 1.5k of us. Ask the teams that played us in the group stage last year. I dont think anyone gives a shit about your personal opinion here, but before you're trying to speak for the entire UK in this matter, you should at least get your facts straight. British support? Might as well start countig sheep, either is gonna put you to sleep like fuckin valium.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

we don't like this type of support. that is nothing special. we sing less but not chants like yours. we have typical english support. sometimes less is more. our songs tells stories. your chants are monotonous and boring.

I really have to say, that the english support is also a traditional and often a good support. I am big Liverpool FC Fan and I like our songs like "YNWA" or "Fields of Anfield Road". I know songs of many english teams, but what is Villas famous song???? At Hanappi stadtion the Fans sang only "Villa, Villa, Villa", thats not monotonous and boring???????????????????

You can´t tell me, that you didn´t like the great atmospheare in our stadium :augenbrauen:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bunter Hund im ASB

Question: did you guys in the UK have some nuclear/chemical/biological disaster lately? Otherwise its hard to explain the intellectual diarrhea you guys are loading off here lately. You dont like this kind of support? Who gives a shit? Read back in the Villa forums from last year, they crapped their pants when they were sung out of their own stadium by not even 1.5k of us. Ask the teams that played us in the group stage last year. I dont think anyone gives a shit about your personal opinion here, but before you're trying to speak for the entire UK in this matter, you should at least get your facts straight. British support? Might as well start countig sheep, either is gonna put you to sleep like fuckin valium.

signed! :allaaah:

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wichtiger Spieler

Unser Match wird ebenfalls zur Gänze als Live-Stream im Internet über die ATV-Homepage (www.atv.at) übertragen. Peter Elstner wird unser Europa League-Spiele via Livestream kommentieren.

Na wenn das kein gutes Omen ist - da war doch was gegen Moskau :)

Werd i nie vergessen - während die Wiederholung vom Hlinkaschuss läuft und der Peter ganz gelassen meint: ... und der Ball ist im Tor :) - bis er das dann richtig realisiert hat ;) GEIL!!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ASB-Legende

108 Beiträge und der erste mit etwas Wahrheitsgehalt. Gratuliere.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag